Little Rant!!

I'm just amazingly grateful I am having one. And at least I don't have to be heavily pregnant over the summer. I have friends who HATE their christmas birthdays though. And my brother is 3rd jan. He always has a christmas present held back for his birthday xD

I know what you mean. I would be grateful for having a winter baby and being allowed some time to lose the baby weight before the warm weather began! My dh's bday is December 27th so there would definitely be a lot going on if this is it for me also. However, like you stated, I would just be so grateful to even be blessed with having one. That's all the matters in the long run.

I'm still thinking of ways to tell OH i'm up duff. When we snuggle in bed, we always do a thing. One whispers, "Guess what!? (pause) I love you".
Sooo I'm thinking of being all, "Guess what!?.... Your going to be a Daddy!"

I'm still thinking of ways to tell OH i'm up duff. When we snuggle in bed, we always do a thing. One whispers, "Guess what!? (pause) I love you".

That's so cute! Or buy a little babygrow with I love Daddy on it or something, wrap it up and give it to him!! Awww I can't wait, let us know what his reaction is!!

I will! My friend is going to start the scrapbooking, and she has DEMANDED i record his response for her, so she can quote it to the word.
And she is asking to take charge of christening planning. Bit early methinks! Ive banned her from buying anything though!

I might go hunt down a cute babygrow! Thats an awesome idea!

How are you all today anyhow? I am sorry for getting all caught up in myself. I promise i will be more active too. Last week i had a massive activity fail.

I am sorry for getting all caught up in myself
What on earth are you apologising for?!! You silly mare! It IS all about you today, our first little ranting bean is a big thing!!!

I know how frustrating it can be to hear someones good news when you have been trying for yonks. I had a mc last year at 16weeks, had a friend who was also 16 weeks. Was torture!

Mine doesn't feel real yet. First thing I did you when i got the line was give my cigarettes away. I wasn't a heavy smoker, cut down to just a few in stressed times when we first started trying. And this past week has been a REALLY stressy time. BUT, stopped. Completely.
and no more drinking. Not that i ever drank alot, but weekends i had a few.

I agree with Nelly. It's your time and we all hope and pray that we will experience "our" time very soon and then it will be all about us...lol. At least for just a day! :) It's always encouraging news to see another ttc'er get a bfp. No apology needed whatsoever. And, good for you for cutting out the unhealthy habits. Better for your 'lil one.

Yep! I cannot wait for 13weeks, and first scan. So much to look forward too. I can't wait until your all sharing the experience. I also can't wait to start buying! haha

Tired now. Very, very tired. Early night for me I think. Probably another couple of hours then bed. I say this every night though and never do it xD

I think that's such a cute idea. :)

CD10 whooop ff said cause of my watery cm im fertile and has giving me the green light i think i will ov sat!!

forgot my opks though so will do one when im home at 6 not gonna do 2 till friday am or pm cause Im at work all day in the week anyways so if I got a pos I wouldn’t wanna go in lmao so maybe I should just test at home at night that way if its pos we can bed all night hehe does that make sence to anyone?

I feel like im gonna have af again so something is defo going on in there just waiting for rise in temp and ewcm now im watery so ewcm is next step

Hope your all well?

Gnomer- did you tell him?

loves ya all xx

Woowoo!! Sexytime in Hayley's house!!!!
Thinking of Kendra today, hope everything's ok.
Naughty Nelly forgot to take her Soy last night!

yes good luck kendra babes!!

i forgot to do an opk as well cm is starting to strech one a lil bit tho

naughty nelly xx

Hello there my lovly buddies :) well seein as michael isa home we've been practicing our technique lmao ready 4 that eggy at the weekend rememeberd my temp again n it seems 2 settling down must of been my af that unsettled me lol well according 2 gail its next cycle so fx but im still full steam ahead 4 this 1 tho lol

Well we've got our very 1st rant beanie.... congrats naomi really plzd 4 u n ya oh yaaaay xx

oooh stash same as my readin what else did she say xx

looks like mine n hayleys house will b rockin this weekend seein as we r both on this misson n ive got my df home till mon i wont let him out that room only 2 the use the bathroom lol brought a few things 2 keep him interested lmao :) xxx

So how is every1 i cant believe its raining again where is my sunny sunshine xxx

Love n dust 2 all xxxxx

hey babes its yukky rain here yuk yuk yuk!!

im still cramping and feeling so tired x

Awww thanks ladies... on my way to the Dr now. Thinking it might be just allergies because I haven't had as bad of pressure/pain since that night when I got the CT scan... but we will see cause my ears are hurting and I don't believe that's an allergy symptom... we shall see though. Busy day today, may not pop in for a little bit.

looks like mine n hayleys house will b rockin this weekend seein as we r both on this misson n ive got my df home till mon i wont let him out that room only 2 the use the bathroom lol brought a few things 2 keep him interested lmao :)

And in the Nelly house too but purely for the fun of it as :witch: is due to vacate my domain today or tomorrow and I've had no :sex: for over a week!!!:winkwink:

Kendra make sure you let us know how it went before you go M.I.A xx

Anyone heard fom Gnome today??

Clair, thanks for the link I'll order that soon. I emailed Jenny back to let her know my reading was incorrect, I figured she might want feedback? If not she can always ignore it.

Nughty Nelly is at work so best not hang around too long in case I get caught!! :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->