Little Rant!!

Good luck Kendra. Make sure you let us know how it goes! <3

Thanks again for my congrats! Waiting for the OH to bring me subway, then I'ma tell him. Di ANOTHER test today. Different brand. Clearer positive. Going to do a digital on friday just incase xD

How are you all today? I'm so very tired. Forcing myself to work, as much as i don't want to! xD

Oh that was strange timing nelly! you must have posted when i was typing! I have been TRYING to work today. My attention span however is zilch!

Yay for all the bding! You randy bunch!

Hello there my lovly buddies :) well seein as michael isa home we've been practicing our technique lmao ready 4 that eggy at the weekend rememeberd my temp again n it seems 2 settling down must of been my af that unsettled me lol well according 2 gail its next cycle so fx but im still full steam ahead 4 this 1 tho lol

Well we've got our very 1st rant beanie.... congrats naomi really plzd 4 u n ya oh yaaaay xx

oooh stash same as my readin what else did she say xx

looks like mine n hayleys house will b rockin this weekend seein as we r both on this misson n ive got my df home till mon i wont let him out that room only 2 the use the bathroom lol brought a few things 2 keep him interested lmao :) xxx

So how is every1 i cant believe its raining again where is my sunny sunshine xxx

Love n dust 2 all xxxxx

I too will be busy with the BD'ing this weekend. I'm predicting that I'm going to see a smiley face on my CB digi opk either this Sat or Sun. I'm starting to see my cm change as well. Dh is ready to start moving along with dtd process. I swear, he gets into it way more than I do. I guess I am thankful for that though! :)

I remembered my soya!!! It's so quiet in here again, guess you're all :sex: like rabbits!! Well I ordered my reading from gail so hopefully I'll get that tomorrow. Bedtime for me! Night all xxx

Do we know how Kendra got on?

Sorry ladies- nothing in the CT scan. Which is good in the way that there isn't a tumor or mass or anything- but bad because there isn't any reason why my head should be hurting. I did have a minor ear infection but it wouldn't be causing the pain and pressure around my sinuses. Dr pretty much told me that there wasn't anything she could do and if I thought it could be related to allergies I could buy some over the counter allergy medication. And that was it. I'm wondering if she thinks I'm making this stuff up and it bothers me.

I think its just time for a new doctor- someone I feel takes me seriously. I wouldn't have waited 3 hours at the after-hours clinic on Monday when I saw how busy it was when I got there if I didn't think there was an issue, so I'm going to keep going to someone until someone takes me seriously and at least makes a half-assed attempt to help me!

Its been an incredibly long day and I'm seriously stressed to the max.

Glad ct scan was all clear but like you said there must be a reason for it. I think another doctor sounds like a good idea. Hugs xxxx

Morning all so it was weigh in today lost 2 lbs so back to my stone loss now 9 lbs to go whoop neg opk today but still feeling great im not bothered of I don’t get a pos as I have never had one with cb digis before anyway and got pregnant.

So its cd 11 now and cm is changing twinging ovaries as well so im predicting ov on sat or sun!:happydance:

Kendra- so glad scan was clear xxxx:dance::dance:

Nelly- good girl with the soy and yes I go on and off at work were naughty ranters aint we lol :kiss:

Claire- CD11- bloody hell! I dtd every day since Sunday as well :kiss::hugs:

Gnomer- glad oh was happy babes xx :happydance:

Mrsgrimes- join the group me and Claire are due to ov this weekend to so were spend the whole time in bed lol :sex::spermy::dust::bfp:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust::dust:

Hey there ladies!

Hayley - You and I are so close to the same day! How awesome is that? Yes, me and dh bd'd last night and used preseed for the first time. Not too bad...we had no complaints! Hopefully it helps to do the trick this cycle.

Kendra - Believe it or not, it does sound like your issue is allergies. I've suffered from ear infections and congestion as well and I've realized that it's the allergies that have caused it. I know now to detect it early and take Mucinex-D to get rid of it but before if I didn't do anything to get rid of the congestion, it would result in an ear infection. I know it's hard to believe b/c you can't imagine why you're suffering so much with just darn allergies but it's true. Something in the air is causing congestion for you and if you don't do anything about it...it'll cause pain and get worse. Get well soon!

Have a Wonderful Day Ladies!

I am cramping all over the dam place today in both ovaries x

Morning ladies!

Awesome news on the scan kendra. But massive thumbs down for not knowing what is causing it. Must be so frustrating.

Yay for all this oving!

Today I have slight cramping at each side of my pelvis. cm is watery. OH noticed this too last night, he could not believe it! xD Feel like I'm on a boat too.

Told OH last night. I did the snuggle in bed thing, however I think i over thought it a bit. I suddenly got a massive wave of nervousness. In the end i did the cuddle thing.

"I have something to tell you... I think I'm pregnant"
"Why do you think that?"
"the tests told me I am"

He went quite for a couple of seconds, then kissed my forehead, told me he loved me with all his heart, and I have made him the happiest man ever. He also admitted to feeling a little shocked, (neither of us expected it to happen so soon) and scared, and most surprisingly, nervous and shy! I could tell he was a bit lost for words.
But he is happy. Spoke to my belly. Said its not just me who is pregnant, it is both of us. He wants to be with me through every pain, every flutter of movement and every midwife appointment. Including my first which I have booked on wednesday!
So today, i am feeling great =)

How very exciting Gnomer! Wow, what a great story...love it! Keep us updated on the midwife journey as well. It is my plan to also go that route and totally excited about it. :)

Omg im cramping so much went to toilet and had ewcm all on tissue whoooop where is my pos opk though??? it wasnt loads but enough x

sorry to serial post today xxx

Awww Gnome how cute!!
Sounds like eggy is coming Hayley!!!
Got my Gail reading today!! She said I'll conceive a girl in May this year and conceive a boy in Feb 2013. Strange because I think I only want 1, that's all I ever planned anyway but who am I to look a gift conception in the mouth?! Or should that be cervix?!!!!!
I'll put the full reading in my journal later if anyone wants a read. Loves xxxxx

hello girls :)
1st wanna apoligise 4 not bein on here much as my df michael has took some time off in prep 4 ov lol he works away n told him i want this egg so he agreed 2 take some time off n sort the garden etc :) :) well its cd11 in my egg is well on its journey i think ive even had the green light on ff n ive never had that lmao :) i had my 1st ever lot of eggwhite cm i was so excited aswell seein as we been ttc 4 over a yr now lol it reminded me of when you havnt cooked a fried egg proparly lol - sorry tmi my temp is a bit ooh arrh still but goin up - sun 35.1 mon 35.2 tues 35.2 wed35.3 n 2day was 35.3 but my opk says neg still its a little darker than yesterday but still neg

nelly - ur house sounds like mine lol my df has 2 have it at least 1-2 a day mind u my drive is quite high 2 lol hehehe gail said i would concieve 2 aswell but we are only thinkin about 1 she also said may n a girl so we got the same in that lol i would let her know if it was wrong just so they know really :) yaaay 4 ur soy babes it take a while 4 it 2 become routine hey im surprised ive remembered my temp every morn lol

gnomer - sooooo how are you feelin bbbes with our 1st beanie in the group??

Kendra - how are u babes hope ur feelin ok i agree with the other doc it cant hurt 2 get a second opinion hun ;)

Mrsgrimes - sounds like ur with me n hayley this weekend lol what cd are u babes we r cd11 i didnt get pos opk tho till cd14-16 last cycle so im a little unsure y im o symptoms early but im not complaining lol :)

hayley - from the sounds of our chats 2day bbe we are very very close in this cd n symptoms everythin spooooky :) but nice 2 have someone in this with me especially some1 as nice as uuuuuuuu feels like this cycle has gone so so fast dnt u think :)

I hope all u n all the ladies r well n lots of love n babydust 2 u all :) :) :) xxxxxxxxxx

I feel like im o'in but no pos opk ive got temp rise ewcm tired etc but no pos opk????

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/bbt-charting.shtml for you claire xx

yaaaaay positve opk n my crampin is gettin worse n ive got back ache 2 :) all excitin now hey hayley :) gonna look at that info now bbe brb xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->