Little Rant!!

Hey lovely ladies, sorry I haven't been in the past couple days. Just wanted to check in real quick (haven't read any of the previous posts yet) - I still haven't O'd and I'm on CD28. All signs pointed to O, but I actually never did so of course, I'm really upset. :cry: Anyhow, I'm probably going to be taking a bit of a break from bnb (just a couple days) to get my head straight and figure out what to do. :hugs:

hello girls :)
1st wanna apoligise 4 not bein on here much as my df michael has took some time off in prep 4 ov lol he works away n told him i want this egg so he agreed 2 take some time off n sort the garden etc :) :) well its cd11 in my egg is well on its journey i think ive even had the green light on ff n ive never had that lmao :) i had my 1st ever lot of eggwhite cm i was so excited aswell seein as we been ttc 4 over a yr now lol it reminded me of when you havnt cooked a fried egg proparly lol - sorry tmi my temp is a bit ooh arrh still but goin up - sun 35.1 mon 35.2 tues 35.2 wed35.3 n 2day was 35.3 but my opk says neg still its a little darker than yesterday but still neg

nelly - ur house sounds like mine lol my df has 2 have it at least 1-2 a day mind u my drive is quite high 2 lol hehehe gail said i would concieve 2 aswell but we are only thinkin about 1 she also said may n a girl so we got the same in that lol i would let her know if it was wrong just so they know really :) yaaay 4 ur soy babes it take a while 4 it 2 become routine hey im surprised ive remembered my temp every morn lol

gnomer - sooooo how are you feelin bbbes with our 1st beanie in the group??

Kendra - how are u babes hope ur feelin ok i agree with the other doc it cant hurt 2 get a second opinion hun ;)

Mrsgrimes - sounds like ur with me n hayley this weekend lol what cd are u babes we r cd11 i didnt get pos opk tho till cd14-16 last cycle so im a little unsure y im o symptoms early but im not complaining lol :)

hayley - from the sounds of our chats 2day bbe we are very very close in this cd n symptoms everythin spooooky :) but nice 2 have someone in this with me especially some1 as nice as uuuuuuuu feels like this cycle has gone so so fast dnt u think :)

I hope all u n all the ladies r well n lots of love n babydust 2 u all :) :) :) xxxxxxxxxx

So good to "see" you! Hey, we do understand...you have a life outside of BnB...lol. I'm actually on CD12 today and this is my first month using FF and its giving me a green light too! I actually got pretty excited about it! I am feeling my ovaries a little more sensitive of course as the big o day is approaching. Despite how fast this cycle feels, it's not moving fast enough. So impatient! :)

Just checking in today... I'm blaming you girls for being behind in my school work lol! I'm behind so I'm gonna try to stay off here til I get caught up. Haha yeah right.

How very exciting Gnomer! Wow, what a great story...love it! Keep us updated on the midwife journey as well. It is my plan to also go that route and totally excited about it. :)

I shall keep you all very informed! I'm debating journaling. Might start this from first midwife appointment!

(I typed this hours ago. Not a clue how I never posted it!)

Mornin ladies :)

Well my egg is def on its way i was in alot of discomfort last night im all excited never felt any of this n ive been ttc 4 a yr lol

Hayley - hey hey babes cd!" there on there way green light pos opk bring it on lol :)

Mrsgrimes - ur on roughly the same cycle then me and hayley have got our green lights yesterday 2 think hayley got hers wed tho :) its sooooo exciting isnt it lol

Kendra - tut tut lol this is soooo addictive i keep poppin on wen promised oh i would keep away while e was off work but i just cant lmao he he he :)

Nelly - hows things babes u been dtd ready 4 ur egg hun

Stash - hows u doin this morn??

Gnomer - hows the beanie do u feel sick still hun make sure u get plenty of rest xx

Right well im off 2 work but ill b back on around 3.30pm

It seems 2 b gettin quiet on ere now xxxxxx

So, I said I was going to take a little break from bnb, but I just missed it too much. Plus, had a pep-talk from my buddy and I'm feeling a bit better. It's going to happen when it's going to happen, though I'm impatiently waiting...

Anyhow, I need to catch up on all your posts in here now to see how you all are. :coffee:

Sounds like all of you are doing well! :) Go catch those eggies girls. :spermy:

Kendra - glad it's nothing serious, but I hope you start feeling better soon.

Nelly - Great reading! Fxxx

Gnomer - Yes, start that journal. :flower:

Hi hun! I'm actually getting ready to head off to bed (it's about 12:30 am here). Have a great day at work. :flower:

So, I said I was going to take a little break from bnb, but I just missed it too much. Plus, had a pep-talk from my buddy and I'm feeling a bit better. It's going to happen when it's going to happen, though I'm impatiently waiting...

Anyhow, I need to catch up on all your posts in here now to see how you all are. :coffee:

Hey hun so bloody glad your staying we don’t want to be a ranter down xxx:happydance:

How are you doing today? Did you remember to temp?

yes i did babes only forgot once this cycle so far xx no rise yet tho alothugh yesterday was a slight dip and its risen to normal now waiting for a big rise thats correct isnt it?

Yay! You're doing so well with the temping. :thumbup: Yep, you're just waiting for that rise. Can't wait to hear about it. Do you chart on FF? You should post it so we can all chart stalk you. :haha: Ooooo, I just saw that you have a journal - going on over to have a read. :coffee:

Morning lovlies!! Well aren't we a big bunch of prospective eggers?!! Things are NOT going to plan here! Tried to dtd last night, first in a week thanks to af (tmi alert!!) but I dried up and he was too tired to finish!!! Thankfully I'm not due to ov till next week-ish coz now he's away for the night. On the plus side I remembered my soya again last night so 1 more night to go!!! X

come on soy work!!!!

stalk- go back a few pages or maybe even one i posted my chart xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"