Little Rant!!

Ooops. :blush: I must have completely missed that. :dohh: Going to look for your chart right now.

Thankyou ladies. Fxd for you too. Have trouble back reading posts as I'm on my phone so hope you all don't think I'm ignoring your posts! Xx

thats ok nelly!!

stalk let me know what u think

anyone is welcome 2 stalk my chart any info would b great i did opk yesterday n thought neg then 5-10 mins later lookd n i thought it was pos but lookin at it again this morn even tho it is slightly darker than 2days it looks neg ooooh im not sure sometimes it looks pos now again lookin it looks neg arrrgh help me lol xxx

Morning lovlies!! Well aren't we a big bunch of prospective eggers?!! Things are NOT going to plan here! Tried to dtd last night, first in a week thanks to af (tmi alert!!) but I dried up and he was too tired to finish!!! Thankfully I'm not due to ov till next week-ish coz now he's away for the night. On the plus side I remembered my soya again last night so 1 more night to go!!! X

nelly - :happydance: 4 the soya n dnt worry about dtd last night by the sounds of it u hav time 2 practise some more bbe xxxx

Clair it's hard to tell with your chart if you've O'd yet, but even if it looks like it might be a pos OPK BD. Are you still using OPKs?

Hello ladies! Been off BnB for the day…was working but I’m trying to stay a float now by going back and reading everything.

Gnomer – love the idea of journaling. You know we would be your stalkers! :winkwink:

Clair – Yes, we’re on the same cycle just about…so cool! I still have the green light on FF however I’m trying to get the hang of this charting stuff. My temps keep changing and really confusing the heck out of me. I’m hoping that I can gain an understanding as to what’s going on in the next couple of days. I’m truly glad that I have my opk’s that I depend on. If not, this temping alone thing would drive me mad and I’d be completely confused! :dohh:

Stash – so glad we didn’t lose you! :hugs:

Hayley – I’m waiting on my big rise too on my chart…I think at least. Hope you’re understanding this temp thing better than I am! :thumbup:

Nelly – no worries…sounds like you’ve got some time to get that :sex: in!

DH and I will be dtd tonight. I’m anticipating the big O to come around this weekend and when it does I’ll be sure to let you lovely ladies know. I’m excited and ready for it…I’m ready for the other half of the cycle to take place! I’m usually not as active on here on the weekends but I’ll be sure to drop in here and there when I get a chance. Especially when I’ve ovulated! Have a fantastic weekend girls! :happydance:

Hope you have a wonderful weekend MrsGrimes. :flower: And you better keep us updated on the Oing.

I was going to just take a short (2days) break just because I felt that I was so down that I wasn't really offering anything, but I had a pep talk (so to speak) and then missed you all. :blush: I just wanted to let you girls know that if you didn't hear from me for a couple days that I was just taking a bit of a break from the boards.

hey ladies i think i o now had a big rise in my temp this morn from 35.6 yesterday - 36.1 this morn same time n everythin :) could you lovely chart knowers take a peek n see if you agree lol https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3464a9

Stash - Glad your back bbe opk thur pm was a positive but fri was def neg n there gettin lighter im thinkin it was now tho after this morn temp spike but still as im knew 2 this im unsure lol xx

MrsGrimes - I agree with you these past few days im soooo confused did i o didnt i i just dnt know i use opk's 2 but thurs lookd pos then fri neg normally im pos 4 3-4 days lol mind u this is the 1st time i had ewcm n really bad twinges contstant aswell they were thur from like 4pm till laste in the eve its cool havin people that are on the same cd feel like im not on my own me n hayley spk all day everyday on our bb lol :) Good luck with all ur bd n make sure u get that eggy :)xx

hiw is every1 else hope ur all ok xxxxxxx fx we catch them eggys :) :) fairy dust 2 us all xxxxx

Ooooooh i have a song that popped in my head last night while doin the dance it will make u laugh n put u all in positive moods ready for all them eggys lol.......
Have you seen the Disney film NEMO???? The purple fish dora????? When she 1st starts lookin 4 nemo with his dad well she starts singing a song....... JUST KEEP SWIMMIN JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMING SWIMMING SWIMMING!!!! I think if we hum it 2 the spermys it will encourage them 2 keep goin lmao sorry my df has a low sperm count i found it halirious lol xx :)

Haha clair I love it. If I start laughing next time we dtd it's your fault!!!!

To all you 1st time temp charters, I'm not an expert by any means but I will look at your charts next time I'm on the laptop and see if I can be any help. In the meantime feel free to look at mine and see if there's any similarities - think I have about 3 months worth on there now. Hugz to all xxxxxx

Haha clair I love it. If I start laughing next time we dtd it's your fault!!!!

To all you 1st time temp charters, I'm not an expert by any means but I will look at your charts next time I'm on the laptop and see if I can be any help. In the meantime feel free to look at mine and see if there's any similarities - think I have about 3 months worth on there now. Hugz to all xxxxxx

:happydance: i know its funny god knows y that popped in my head but it did i havnt even watched nemo 4 about 1 yr so it was funny 2 me lmao :dohh: im gonna hav a look at ur chart bbe if thats ok c if it helps me xx

now im confused lol im not sure gonna keep checkin my cm cp n doing my opk's n temps n c what i can c through out the mpnth im only cd13 so might not have passed yet lol xx thanks 4 lettin me take a look bbe xxx

No probs! It's always in my sig so anytime you want to look feel free! Ff confused the pants off me at first but I kind of get it now. Just keep recording your temp, put in ur opk & cm and it will do the rest.. I found its better to keep using opks after u get ur positive until it goes back to negative and be sure to record that last negative xxx

im so confused with all this charting stuff im still neg opk still cramping its doing my head in feeling so low today x

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt7010244fltt.gif

add that to your siggys ladies xx

No probs! It's always in my sig so anytime you want to look feel free! Ff confused the pants off me at first but I kind of get it now. Just keep recording your temp, put in ur opk & cm and it will do the rest.. I found its better to keep using opks after u get ur positive until it goes back to negative and be sure to record that last negative xxx

:hugs: thanks nelly x
I started opk mon n it was neg till thurs eve then yesterday was neg n this lunch time was def neg hardly a line at all so think it was thurs hopefully 3x thurs we :sex::sex::sex: n the :spermy::spermy::spermy: will just keep swimmin just keep swimmin lmao :happydance::happydance: so that makes me 2-3 dpo i think yaaaaaay

Hayley u got what i had thurs bbe eggggggys comin out :happydance::happydance::happydance: n by the sounds of it bbe its a strong egggy xxxxx :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

love the siggy bbe im gonna add it now xxx

Thanks for the logo Hayley!! Now I'm on the laptop I'm going on a chart stalking mission!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->