Little Rant!!

Aaaaaaaaaand in true Nelly fashion I'm not much help at all!! :wacko:
:flow:Clair it looks to me like you ov'd on Thursday (and that was before I saw your opk result!!) so providing tomorrow's temp is high too you should get your red lines, but don't be surprised if they're dotted rather than solid, the spike on day 3 might confuse the FF software.

:flow:Hayley, I've no idea lovey, I'm sorry. Just keep taking your temp and all will become clear! It's on the up so it looks promising but as I said I'm not an expert, I've only been doing it a couple months myself.

I'm getting ov pains and my opks are showing a faint line already so I think I'm going to ov alot earlier than I did last month, if I remember rightly this happened the last time I took the soya but as I've thrown out last year's calendar I can't check:dohh:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been away.

Okay so I got a :bfp: however I am concerned it's another ectopic so I'm not going to celebrate yet. Haven't done a test since Wednesday so going to do another one today - ran out.

If it's still a :bfp: I'll go to the doctors on Monday to try and see if I can get referred to the EPU where I had my ectopic dealt with last time, they said they'd check me over straight away if I got pregnant again.

CONGRATULATIONS GNOMER!! When are you due?

So, how is everyone? xx

congratulations kirnm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clair that temp spike looks good! Try putting in a dummy temp for tomorrow to see if FF gives you crosshairs.

Nelly, earlier O means you better be getting busy! :haha:

Hayley - Sounds like you're producing a nice mature eggy, so hang in there. :hugs: Thanks for the siggy logo, will be adding that in a few min. :)

Kirin - Congrats on the BFP - hope it's a sticky bean for you and not an ectopic. Fxx

Gnomer - How you feeling hun?

so CD13 and cramping like frigging mad all day no ewcm tho odd!!

dtd and off to bed now hoping the eggy meets the spermy tonight

and also hoping for a temp rise in am xx fingers crossed

Hayley it sounds like you might be ovulating tonight! Catch that eggy. :spermy:

Oh no Kendra! Hope you feel better soon. :flower:

well we dtd last night i slept with the spermys and still cramping arghhhhhhhhhhhhh no temp rise either ( oh did open window wen he came to bed i was fast asleep!):spermy::sex:

i hate this temping its really pissing me off now never ever doing it again if i dont get mt bfp this cycle:wacko:

so cd 14 half way through the cycles now 14 days to go gone so bloody qwikly xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Aw Hayley - sorry you're having a nightmare with temping. It is a pain and it is incredibly frustrating to see that you don't always ovulate when you think you're about to. That's what happened with me this month, I had all my ovulation symptoms and then nothing - didn't ovulate until a week later. It really annoyed me.

It is useful though but it's something that you should do for a couple of cycles at least to get a pattern.

I would recommend staying with it if you can.

Thanks for the congrats ladies, still not feeling confident but will keep you informed as I hope to go to the EPU this week.

xx

been out all day still cramping really moody checked cervix its high ewcm and watery cm whooop eggy is coming hoping for a rise tomo

Oowwww super cramps towards my right ovary. Maybe O-ing early? OPK was super negative though.

Erm... someone just told me OPK's are supposed to be with room temp urine. Is this true? If so I've been doing it ALL wrong.

No idea kendra, I stick them under me while I'm peeing and they work ok for me.
Hayley, I don't always get ewcm when I ov, I know temping is a pain but it is useful.
Everyone else - hiiiiiiii!!!!!! Oh and congrats to Kirin on the bfp! Xxx

hehe my cramps seem to be dying down but still there!!

Nelly how do you do it without getting pee everywhere???

just wee on the stick i dont think she means the ics

Erm... someone just told me OPK's are supposed to be with room temp urine. Is this true? If so I've been doing it ALL wrong.

I've never heard that before. :shrug: I really don't see how the temp is going to change the amount of LH detected, though. I think you're fine.

The cramps may be a maturing follicle. Fxx

Hi everyone! :hi: CD31 and still no O - :saywhat: Even my OPKs are stark white now, which never happens as they always detect some level of LH in my pee - hmmm, maybe a good sign? Like my body is working itself out? :shrug:

Mornin little ranters :)

Well entered my temp in yesterday n ......... Nelly u were right huni i o thurs yaaaaaaay yaaaaaay n we dtd 2-3 times wed n thurs 2x fri so fx we caught that eggy im now 4dpo whooop whooop

Nelly - sounds promising 4 u bbe soya normally brings ur o forward doesnt it a friend of mine used it 2 cycles ago cos she had a 38 day cycle so sounds like its workin 4 u 2 xxxx

Kirinm - Congratulations huni yaaaaay :) dnt worry about it stress isnt good but test again on wed dnt 4get 2 let us all know xx

Stash - i put my true temp in n got my red line def o thurs which is good for me lol my opk were stark white untill cd9 then cd10 dark line n then cd11 pos cd12 very faint n sat nothin narder zilcth lol i normally have pos opk 4 likr 3-4 days n always some sort of line so this is a confusin month for many of us in here lol xx

Kendra - hey babes i thought that wen i brought mine but i collect mine in a sample bottle then hold the stick in hope that helps hun xx

Also how have u all added the siggy???? i tried all sat n couldnt do it :( :( :( help me become a ranter plzzzzz lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->