Little Rant!!

Well, we already have two BFPs in here, so maybe all this confusion on our cycles right now is a good sign. That's what I'm going to think right now since it keeps my PMA up. :haha:

You should put your chart in your siggy so I can check it out (yep, I'm being too lazy to go back and find your chart in your post the other day :haha:). Fxxx - sounds like you have a really great chance of having caught the eggy. :dust:

I quoted Hayley's post with the bbcode of the siggy in the post, copied it, and then pasted it into my siggy. Let me know if you still have trouble with it and I'll repost the code with spaces so you can copy, paste, and remove the spaces. :flower:

morning ladies hoping i oved yesterday!!

cervix is now closed and high was opena nd soft yest and had rise in temp hoping i get 2 more days of this so ff confirms xx

how should ur cervix be after ov anyone know? does my chart look good?

Cervix usually is closed. Though the position and firmness can vary from woman to woman.

hayley your chart looks perfect, id say you have def ov'd!!!! Good luck! I got pos opk on saturday and ewm, been bd'ing every day for the last 5 days and putting pillows under my bum after lol!!!!!Oh and we tried concieve plus last night thought i may as well give it a go, as ive had no luck so far. My temp went up today so i am hoping this means i ov'd yesterday??? I have a chart on ff but dont know how to get it on here! Good luck to all my ttcbuddies and friends on here, supposedly this is the month i concieve a baby girl so we will see.......i hope so. Is anyone starting to feel fed up with 'trying' all the time, opks,temps etc. I was so excite back in December, but now i am starting to feel fed up :(

my chart.....<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/347699">My Ovulation Chart</a>

i am so fed up with temping its driving me bonkers!!

thanks i hope my chart is right i am also quite dry at the moment dunno if thats normal.

im supposed to concieve a boy this cycle as well xx

Morning ladies!
Clair-I love being right, yay for the o!
Kendra - I do literally just hold the tip in my 'stream' lol.
Hayley - hoping you got your o yesterday fxd.
Stash - it does seem everyone's confused about something this month doesn't it? Strange!!
Well, off to work for Nelly, see you fantastic fornicators later on :dust: xxx

hayley your chart looks perfect, id say you have def ov'd!!!! Good luck! I got pos opk on saturday and ewm, been bd'ing every day for the last 5 days and putting pillows under my bum after lol!!!!!Oh and we tried concieve plus last night thought i may as well give it a go, as ive had no luck so far. My temp went up today so i am hoping this means i ov'd yesterday??? I have a chart on ff but dont know how to get it on here! Good luck to all my ttcbuddies and friends on here, supposedly this is the month i concieve a baby girl so we will see.......i hope so. Is anyone starting to feel fed up with 'trying' all the time, opks,temps etc. I was so excite back in December, but now i am starting to feel fed up :(

my chart.....<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/347699">My Ovulation Chart</a>

How did you like the conceive plus?

As for the fed up trying, I'm not there yet. If I hit the 2 year mark, then I may start feeling that way. How long have you been ttc?

hmmm strange. This thread is unbold for me, on page 4 or something, AND it doesn't show how many posts. We broked?

anyway, HELLO!
Sorry i have been MIA. Spent the weekend with OH. His mother birthday on friday, then we stayed in saturday and sunday. I'm suffering AWFUL morning sickness.

How is everyone? I'll have a quick read back in a jiffy and catch up =*

RIGHT. caught up. I hope I remember everything xD

KIRIN! I really, really do hope its a proper bfp and no nasty ectopic! Sending HUGE amounts of good wishes your way flower. We very well might be bump buddies! <3 <3

Everyone who asked how I am; I am dying of flu at the minute. And I think i am developing a bit of a chest infection. That along with the morning sickness, and exhaustion my little seed is causing me, I feel like crap. However, still amazingly excited!

Stash ,3 I'm glad your sticking around. I promise I'll be on more often to keep you amused!

Yay on the O Hayley! I wish the wee spermies all the luck in catching your egglette!

Clair! Just keep swimming! bwahaha. That is awesome. My OH is currently in two minds whether to release his swimmers 'up there' now. Apparently, he doesn't want twins or triplets. Bless him and his little man mind! xD

I hope that soya is doing its job Nelly. And fx for the Ov'ing signs! <3

Hey ranters :)

4dpo is sloooow lol but least im happy that i def o yaaaay

Soooo what is every1 up 2 then have u all had a good weekend??? plenty of sexy time n dtd :)

gonna try and that siggy now arrrggh xx

Yeah I am playing with my siggy! Going for a blue theme too it seems xD Me and OH where talking about sex of our seed last night. He wants a boy, I'd prefer a girl, since I already have a name picked out ;D
However, neither of us have a gut feeling what its going to be! So we cannot place bets. Boooo!

ladies go to quote where i put it and copy and paste

Done! Thankyou Hayley <3 How be you today?

yaaaaay ive got my siggy now ty hayley babes xxx

well ive got backache n lower ab dull ache n burpin like indijestion type thingy taste horrible like acidy :( dnt feel well xxx

i just want To say a big thank you to Clair!!

Shes always there for me on blackberry messenger and we chat constantly all day (prob know more about each other than our ohs do)

Were so similar in so many ways and thanks to bnb I met her!!:hugs:

In fact all you ladies are bloody fantastic and feel like bnb is a bit of a family to me to be honest I know you wont all gossip about what I say like some friends do plus if I mentioned my cervix cm or dtd to my mates they would be like:saywhat:

So thanks ladies

Sorry feeling all lovey and emotional xx

:wine::wohoo::juggle::shipw::hugs2::headspin::friends::yipee::serenade:

love you all xx

<3 don't apologise for feeling soppy hayley! Its nice!

Someone do me a fave and help me link my journal in my siggy please? I'm having brain issues today it seems.

here's journal though!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/579460-gnome-seeding-after-implanon.html#post9980919

ladies omg omg omg just got in from work and got a pos opk first one cb smiley face im speechless gonna have bath do hair dtd and be back while legs are in air yeyyyyyyyyyyyy

what does this mean i need to dtd or what? am i oving???

Hayley that's great! Yes go :sex: you should O within 12-36 hours of your surge. :happydance:

Gnomer: Here you go, just take the spaces out. [ URL="https:// www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/579460-gnome-seeding-after-implanon.html"]Pregnancy Journal[ /URL]

Nelly- I tried your "stream" method on two OPK's yesterday and I ended up just peeing all the ink off of them LOL

Went to the gyn today, I have to go get blood drawn on the 15th of April. For some reason I have to go THAT DAY. I think its because I'm early in my cycle and he is testing to see if I'm ovulating so it has to be far enough in the cycle that I should have ovulated. So I'm getting a full metabolic panel, progesterone tests and thyroid and then the ovulation test. Little nervous if he thinks I'm not ovulating. I know for sure over the summer I was cause I would get loads of CM at certain parts of the month but I've had virtually no CM in about 3 months. Totally crappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->