Little Rant!!

Can I join, Ive also been a major victim of the read and run and its so disheartening when you pour your heart out in a thread hoping for advice and you just sit there waiting for a reply :(

I'm Emily, Im 20 and we are ntnp/ttc our first. I get a lot of snide comments about my age but to be honest with you I don't mind because deep down me and my OH are completely ready and we have everything we need so why not follow our dream? :)

Itll be nice to have somewhere to come where we know we will be answered!! xxxx

Oh ignore age comments! I haven't had any yet, but if I did I'd probably not give a crap. I'm 21, mature, and completely ready too. As long as you know you can provide a stable and happy home for a wee one, then no one should comment.

hiya everyone, in need of a few hugs if you dont mind. I keep bursting into tears and i dont know why :( i feel so sad and lonely and my oh has just gone to work :(

:hugs: You poor thing! I'll be escaping to work in an hour or two, but I feel you! Keep yourself busy, and I hope you feel less emotional soon!

I had loads of strange dreams when i was pregnant-including one that i gave birth and it was a cat instead of a baby very strange!!
I also have that cant be arsed feeling today but im putting it down to being friday and a hectic week of 4 kids lol plus im not even sure when i am due on but i think i O'vd around 10 days or so ago so does that mean i am 10dpo???

A cat? OH LORD! That MUST have been strange! I've been having loads of weird dreams. Actually woke my OH up the other night screaming and trying to get a spider off the bed. I aint even afraid of spiders. And I had the same dream 3 times in two hours. Each time waking me up.
I used to have long hair, its short short now, and I've been dreaming about being able to put it in a ponytail a lot recently! Strange, since i actually LOVE my short hair.

Yeah I'm thinking its because its friday. Not that I do much work. Just planning on sitting in my mess and painting today!

I shall keep you well informed on my test! Although It will probably be tomorrow. Friday is OH day. We do nothing but spend it together, and unfortunately, he thinks being on my laptop is not together time! haha

Its strange isnt it the stuff we dream-i honestly believe its a good sign of pregnancy having vivid dreams although its probably not proven!!

OH day sounds really sweet xx I wish i had more time with just my OH but once the children come along it gets harder!!

Aww thank you, yep, we have a home together, both have jobs, both drive with own cars plus money left over at the end of the month. Our families know how much we want a LO and have been very supportive )although they don't know we are trying yet) its just certain Aunties and a colleagues I worry about :(
Oh well its my life not theirs!

Babydust to everyone! I really hope we all get our BFP this cycle!!! x Em

Good morning girls.

I'm feeling really weepy today... No idea why. It' won't be that I'm pregnant because 3dpo means that it's too soon and my CM is playing tricks on me and I just want to cry.:cry: I have never been more certain than today that we missed this month.

Now in two weeks my SIL is coming over and she will be patting her big fat pregnant belly...my MIL will be cooing all over her about how wonderful it is and harassing us for not having more grandchildren for her...and it's going to take every ounce of strength I have not to burst into tears...All the while I will have a nice painful reminder of why I can't live up to her expectations while her daughter can. Sigh.. I'm being so negative. I need to live in a hole.

:hugs:

Your right, it WILL be hard to cope with seeing her big belly when its all you want. I felt the same when my best friend was pregnant and watching her get fussed over was really quite upsetting. Stay strong :flower:

Morning girls! I must say, I think I'm going to make this thread my regular visit! I feel I can just come in and post little things I notice, without having to make my own big thread for my little ponderings!

I've been awake since half 7, and have decided I am not going to work until dinner. I don't particularly feel really sick, just a tiny bit queasy and whole massive lot of 'can not be bothered!'. I feel like I haven't slept properly in AGES. Booo!

13dpo today. Going to go buy a test when I eventually drag my backside to work. Actually had a dream I got a BFP last night, then in a separate dream, I dreamt I either had spotting, or AF. I couldn't tell which in the dream, and I remember the confusion.
Darn these vivid dreams!

please do keep comin back its all i really go on now!! dream omg yes i remmeber those well:dohh:

I had loads of strange dreams when i was pregnant-including one that i gave birth and it was a cat instead of a baby very strange!!
I also have that cant be arsed feeling today but im putting it down to being friday and a hectic week of 4 kids lol plus im not even sure when i am due on but i think i O'vd around 10 days or so ago so does that mean i am 10dpo???

lmfao to the cat comment xx:hugs:

hiya everyone, in need of a few hugs if you dont mind. I keep bursting into tears and i dont know why :( i feel so sad and lonely and my oh has just gone to work :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss: big kisses xx

Can I join, Ive also been a major victim of the read and run and its so disheartening when you pour your heart out in a thread hoping for advice and you just sit there waiting for a reply :(

I'm Emily, Im 20 and we are ntnp/ttc our first. I get a lot of snide comments about my age but to be honest with you I don't mind because deep down me and my OH are completely ready and we have everything we need so why not follow our dream? :)

welcome aboard babes xx:hugs:

Oh ignore age comments! I haven't had any yet, but if I did I'd probably not give a crap. I'm 21, mature, and completely ready too. As long as you know you can provide a stable and happy home for a wee one, then no one should comment.

couldnt have said it better!! ignore all negativity xx

You will find it hard but look at it as something that will be happening to you very soon and try and be as strong as you possibly can which i know is easier said than done.
Stay strong and keep remembering you soon will have a lovely baby belly xx

I really need to start quoting lol i just have these random comments i make in between other posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning girls.

I'm feeling really weepy today... No idea why. It' won't be that I'm pregnant because 3dpo means that it's too soon and my CM is playing tricks on me and I just want to cry.:cry: I have never been more certain than today that we missed this month.

Now in two weeks my SIL is coming over and she will be patting her big fat pregnant belly...my MIL will be cooing all over her about how wonderful it is and harassing us for not having more grandchildren for her...and it's going to take every ounce of strength I have not to burst into tears...All the while I will have a nice painful reminder of why I can't live up to her expectations while her daughter can. Sigh.. I'm being so negative. I need to live in a hole.

oh hunny try to keep your chin up, i know it is hard. just think you will definately know in 2 weeks time if you have caught that egg and if you have then you will have some fantastic news to share when she visits.

try and think positive, sit down with a cuppa and think in your mind of the egg growing and getting ready to implant, be certain that you HAVE caught it and think you need to be happy for it to implant properly.

i know i sound a complete wacko but i do think that being upbeat and thinking good will happen helps, i have absolutely everthing crossed for you sweetheart....

and as for the cm mine is doing some crazy stuff and im cd9 i have been having snotty and egg white since the day after af ended:dohh: all i can think is my vagina is broken:haha: cuddles to you xx

Good morning girls.

oh hunny try to keep your chin up, i know it is hard. just think you will definately know in 2 weeks time if you have caught that egg and if you have then you will have some fantastic news to share when she visits.

try and think positive, sit down with a cuppa and think in your mind of the egg growing and getting ready to implant, be certain that you HAVE caught it and think you need to be happy for it to implant properly.

i know i sound a complete wacko but i do think that being upbeat and thinking good will happen helps, i have absolutely everthing crossed for you sweetheart....

and as for the cm mine is doing some crazy stuff and im cd9 i have been having snotty and egg white since the day after af ended:dohh: all i can think is my vagina is broken:haha: cuddles to you xx

your very right i hope your vagina gets fixed soon :haha: im laughing so hard now!!

I need to figure out how to quote more than once in one post. Sick of having to go give multiple posts!

I have a friend coming down shortly to drag my arse out the house. Booo! I could actually do with going back to sleep. I didn't go into work yesterday, or the day before either. lazy I am! XD Being selfemployed, I just about get away with it though!

Good morning girls.

Woah.. my CM's been doing that.. but it's more sticky and yellow and creamy.. Why the hell is it yellow!!??? :shrug: it's never been yellow before.:nope: I know there's no infections because I had a gyno have a good rummage around down there yesterday. I think she may have noticed an infection.

press the little the plus button next to quote babes x

Well.... have a good day ladies i am off to sort this house out lol. Ill catch up with you later-if not monday. Hoping to see some bfps by then?? Well if anyone is due to test that is. Babydust to you all!!!!!!!!!!

Keep strong and positive :hugs: :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::bfp::bfp::bfp:

i have just order 20 cb ov tests WHY DID I DO IT i never even get a pos pmsl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->