Little Rant!!

omg did you!!

tbh i have never needed them i have been very lucky and fallen very quickly each time but 3 ended in mc :cry:

I'm sorry :cry:

I brought loads because we had no clue when I was ovulating. Never fallen pregnant once throughout the entire TTC cycle, AF turns up on schedule, never even had an evap line. I can set my watch by AF... Ovulation however was more tricky to track down...so I thought.. PEE ON EVERY STICK...and brought loads. :happydance:

good idea babes!!

how llong have you been ttc?

do you get ewcm?? or ovulation pain??

I'm so glad this thread has turned into it's own forum :) So much support here.

Well my positivity is being shaken, cd18 and still low on the CBFM - arghhhh trying not to get stressed, but I was on my first high this time last month. I have some sharp ovary pains last night and some cramps this morning. I swear I see the faintest possible line on the test stick but still low. I hope it comes tomorrow.

Hope everyone is o.k xx

omg omg omg

i just got my jenny reading xx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that begins in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of January 2012 - specific reference to the 2nd and 9th.

i so hope she is right xx

I'm so glad this thread has turned into it's own forum :) So much support here.

Well my positivity is being shaken, cd18 and still low on the CBFM - arghhhh trying not to get stressed, but I was on my first high this time last month. I have some sharp ovary pains last night and some cramps this morning. I swear I see the faintest possible line on the test stick but still low. I hope it comes tomorrow.

Hope everyone is o.k xx

let your body tell you babes if your getting ov pain egg is coming so get to bed xxx

Just wonderin what a Jenny reading is! Thanks for all the support ladies I love that were a little community lol! How's everyone doing today? Xx

i agree...i am doing okay..worried i might be out for this month i really hope not...how are you

im great now and buzzing in an earlier post i added a link take a look xx

Hi all! Going back to the original post, I too have been victim of the click and runners. Unfortunately it has usually been when I've been desperate for some help and support. Hopefully this thread will be enough to get everyone back together and making the site what it's meant to be. :dust: to us all xxx

morning girls! Bit of advice needed. Im 11dpo today and af due today or tomoro but im not sure when to test as i know some people it doesnt show till 14dpo plus and i Cant see bfn again I'd rather see the witch! My temp is still up which normally falls 8dpo but im full of flu so think thats why its still up. What you think? X x

Sorry girls been busy busy!!!

No real symptoms to be honest as this flu has thru my body out of sync!!!!
Gonna test sunday i think so im at least 13dpo. getting cramps today tho so :witch: may be on her way :cry: xx

omg omg omg

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that begins in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of January 2012 - specific reference to the 2nd and 9th.

I just bought one! Can't wait!

mmight buy one but am scared lol i dont want to see dec 2012 or 2013 LOL want good news

mmight buy one but am scared lol i dont want to see dec 2012 or 2013 LOL want good news
Lol that's still good news!!! Just not as soon as you'd like!! You never know, get a 2012/2013 verdict and you might become so relaxed about it all that you get your bfp early!!

Hi all! Going back to the original post, I too have been victim of the click and runners. Unfortunately it has usually been when I've been desperate for some help and support. Hopefully this thread will be enough to get everyone back together and making the site what it's meant to be. :dust: to us all xxx

were all here for you babes xxx

omg omg omg

I just bought one! Can't wait!

whoooopyyy xx

dont be silly xx

https://jennyrenny.jigsy.com/

How long did it take for your reading to come through?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->