liverpool meet 14th september :)

Is anyone definitely coming from Manchester, so I know to meet anyone? I know Louise can't come anymore :(

Girls I think I'm gonna be a big fat let down again, got a throat and chest infection and it just hasn't cleared at all so I feel poop and certainly wouldn't wanna risk harming tiny babbas :cry: Was trying to avoid antibiotics while preggo but can't put it off any longer :nope:

Bet you all think I'm a crazy old man which is why can't show up :haha: I bloody PROMISE to turn up next month! :hugs:

I'm going to be at Piccadilly from about 10 (eating my breakfast :))? The train will be the 10.37, arriving at Liverpool Lime Street at 11.31.

I'll be getting the bus at 10.30 so will be in Liverpool by 11.25 then will walk up to Lime street :thumbup:

my bus goes right by lime st :thumbup: shall we meet where we did last time? outside platform 8, by the main doors at the top of the stairs

x

I'm also coming as Ellie knows :) Will be on the same bus as AppleBlossom (yeah that feels odd!!)

*yawn* lol

I'ma shattered! Lovely weather lol

Grace has been a pain in the arse all morning so I've missed the flaming bus!! Not impressed :(

my word, has everyone seen the weather outside?? its absolutely fucking pouring it down :|

x

Yep, I hope you have a nice time and don't get too wet! I'll definitely be coming next time, will get up even earlier though lol Grace has been told off so many times in the space of an hour you wouldn't even believe!

you can meet us a bit later if u want babe

did katy catch the bus do you know? i dont wanna leave without her if shes on her way

x

I think I might just hibernate in the house, was going to say I'll get the next bus but the weather is wild out and I don't have a coat. Katy text me this morning and said she isn't going. I really wanted to meet little Serin too :(

im not sure anyone will be going the weather is so shit lol, i might well get to the train station then come home again haha x

Thanks for a great day girls, can't believe how nice the weather was in the end. It was a long journey home, got in just before 6 *yawn*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->