Liverpool Meet - 27th April

Ok, not Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays, and after the 15th, but not the 22nd or the 29th (lol) leaves...

20th (Weds), 21st (Thurs) or 27th (Weds)?

Either 20th or 27th for me please x

id probs prefer the 27th as 21st is kais birthday

i might have to miss out until the may meet though as pennies are tight this month :(

Is everyone ok doing it as usual? (those in Manchester meeting at Piccadilly and travelling to Liverpool Lime St together) There's a train leaving Piccadilly at 10, which arrives at 10.48 in Liverpool?

I can't come any more :( I've got an occupational health appointment

Maybe we'll come and see you another day Ellie? x

:( Will have to start organising a May meet quick and arrange so everyone can come.

Have just text my neighbour to see if she's coming tomorrow.

may is gna be awkward for me cos i have so much on and i have to go to darlington for a week aswell, its this bloody wedding lol x

Is it stressing you out ellie? I have it all to come next year, and a uni residential in the month before the wedding, arghh!

I was going to suggest leaving it for a bit and coming up with another date if no-one can make it. What does everyone think?

yeh could do, is no one coming tomorrow?

its not so much stressing me out, its just i have that much to do for it lol, appointments and fittings etc, its finding time to fit everything in lol x

i officially cant make is , ross is working and that means i have all 5 kids, am not bringing that little lot with me grrr i hate school hols

going to b/pool to meet hayley in may if anyone fancies coming? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->