living with kids with allergies group

What about rice crispies or cornflakes, they dont contain gluten, dairy, soya or wheat thats what connor loves

We went to a softplay today and Alex kept eating off other tables :dohh:
Hes snoozing now but will be at the piriton as soon as he wakes up!

I think i have to officially leave this group now :(
Max has been having tries of foods all week with milk/dairy in and has been fine :)happydance:) x

Thats great news sarah.

AG when i take connor places thats my biggest worry so i try to avoid them. I know that probably makes me an awful parent but now he cant have wheat either i still need to check packaging so i panick to much.

Doesnt make you awful :hugs:
I think were lucky at least that if he did eat something its not a major problem, hes just a bit flushed and itchy and piriton soon fixes it

Id give banana a go, its technically not a fruit ;)

The banana was fine! Although he did randomly flare up on his back this morning before he'd eaten anything. He'd only had his bottle. We wondered if it might be his changing mat, we are getting to the point of blaming everything!

Little Man has his cereal soaked in oat milk then the excess drained off, he loves too mush it into his mouth lol messy boy!

Alex eats his cereal dry, he loves picking it up!

My brother used to eat his cereal dry all the time. Unfortunately Stanley has not got his pincer grip sorted yet... we'd be there forever while he grabbed it in his fist and wondered why he couldn't get it in his mouth! I guess it'd be really good practice :thumbup:

Little Man has his cereal soaked in oat milk then the excess drained off, he loves too mush it into his mouth lol messy boy!

I was looking at oat milk today, thinking of giving that a try. I do not think corn flakes with Nutramigen would be very appetising :nope:

I tried making his corn flakes with neocate and he refused them! he refuses anything made with neocate (he is breast fed so only prescribed neocate for food), I ended up giving up and using oatmilk and since them he will eat anything .... to be honest I tried the neocate and it was rank!!!!

Jemma did you see a new company is now making oat milk too ....... think it is 'so good', it's in a yellow carton, we got it and it isn't a nice, kept seperating in drinks (I have too use it because of feeding Little Man) as oatly, we ended up going back too oatly, it didn't taste nice either!,

One more oatly question! Do you get the one enriched with vitamins and calcium, or the original one? Can't think why I wouldn't want to get the fortified one, but maybe I'm missing something. Thanks so much x

we get the enriched one, to be honest thats the only one our local store does

We get the white one with red writing that is calcuim and vitamin enriched.

Can I ask a silly question about oat milk? Is it a good alternative to normal milk? I mean is it worth giving it to Katerina rather than Neocate? The doctor we see is not a dietician so he hasn't given us much advice on feeding etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->