Lollipop Lane Classic Bedding Bale: Was £73 Now £24.99

smartie

1 Prince, 1 Princess
Reaction score
@ Amazon Link to item

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41orFB6ew3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51bnWnEKFAL._AA280_.jpg

Chips is a cute design in soft shades of blue with a combination of baby soft velour, linen and luxuriously cuddly fleece with intricate detailing. Quilt 4 tog This soft comfy quilt is a pale blue colour with one side plain blue and the other with a stripe design at the bottom and an embroidered design at the top. 35 cotton 65 polyester 100 polyester filling 100cm x 120cm Washable at 40 degrees Bumper This soft padded bumper is a pale blue colour with one side covered in stripes and the other with a cute embroidered design. 35 cotton 65 polyester 100 polyester filling 155cm x 35cm Washable at 40 degrees Jersey Fitted Sheet This fitted sheet is plain white and fits snug on either your cot or cotbed. 100 cotton 70cm x 140cm - Washable at 40 degrees Flat Sheet This flat sheet is plain pale blue and fits snug on either your cot or cotbed. 100 cotton 120cm x 150cm Washable at 40 degrees Fleece Blanket This super soft fleece blanket is a pale blue colour that your little one will love to snuggle up with. 100 polyester Washable at 40 degrees

Iam soooooo buying that , A big thanks that seems a great price :) .
I get paid next Friday thow .. Do you think it will still be on deal then ? . xxxx .

Oh Wow what a bargain that is!! I think it's lovely and clean looking too, pity we don't know what we're having!

OH said just buy it and if we end up batting for the pink side, we can always flog it on eBay........what do you think??

They have the pink one on deal too hun :) ...
Ill find you the link , I sooooo couldnt help myself lol , I took it out of my money for the water bill Ooooops .. Water can be paid next Friday lol . I had to buy it :) .

Ohhh no th epink one is £25 just for the bumper lol .
Gosh there so dear this is super cheap , Looked on ebay new sets of this are selling at £60 !!!! .

You can allso buy this deal at the same price without the quilt but with a quilted sleep bag instead heres the link for that one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fish-Chips..._1_112?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1224632492&sr=1-112

Amazon have been great , Let me know whats going on with each part of my delivery . Is comming Monday i cannot wait :) . xx .

You were lucky you got it when you did, just checked the link and it is back up to full price.

I noticed that too lol Whooooooo so glad i decided to go for it :) . xx .

Arrived today love it its amazing .. Very genrously sized and plump and soft .
:) :) :) . xx .

Glad you girls managed to get it whilst it was on sale x

Mine arrived today too, it's gorgeous and fresh looking!!

Now here is hoping we have a boy haha!xx

If you dont Ribbon hun , It will sell in 10 seconds flat sooooooooo cute .
Didnt you just love the little fishy teddy on it :) .
And the fleece is massive !!!! . xxxxx .

If you dont Ribbon hun , It will sell in 10 seconds flat sooooooooo cute .
Didnt you just love the little fishy teddy on it :) .
And the fleece is massive !!!! . xxxxx .

The little fish is sooooo sweet!!

I didn't open the fleece out, just took the quilt out to have a look, didn't want to make a mess of the package incase we don't need it and I have to sell it on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->