lonely with pcos

jojo83

Reaction score
Hi everone just wanted to say hello i was told i had pcos in feb this year was put on meformin and told to lose weight and so far i have lose a stone. I concived 3 times without any help from the doctors but they all ended in m/c before 10 weeks :cry:feeling really fed up at the min as the weight dose not seem to be coming off any more and every where i look they seem to be baby bumps or new borns would love to hear from people in the same boat as me so please say hello xx good luck to us all xxx

I am sorry you feel lonely and I can't imagine the feeling after miscarrying three times.

What does of metformin are you on? Maybe the doctor can up it? I am on 2000mg which is the most I have been able to take. I was also given Phentermine which is a weightloss med that helps the carb cravings. Insurance doesn't cover it in the states but I lost 7 pounds not being able to work out over a month when broke my tailbone.

You are not alone.

I have PCOS as well, and on 1500mg Metformin a day. I got pg in April, but lost it as well.

I totally relate with your frustrations...I swear EVERYWHERE I go I see pregnant women. And all my friends seem to be getting pregnant. It's just babies and bumps at every turn. I am sick of logging on to facebook and seeing another friend announce their pregnancy, or post pictures of their growing bellies.

I have to ask, were you taking the Metformin when you conceived? And did you stop taking it when you did, or did you continue taking it? I'm just curious as I've read some conflicting information on which is better.

hi Ceejie i was only but on metformin in march so was not taking anything we i consevied,i have also read information about taking metformin while pregnant and i think i
if i do get pregnant again im gonna still take it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->