Long Cycle Ladies Journeying Through Pregnancy Together Toward Our Rainbows!

Eek how exciting!! You were right! Congratulations - you are going to have a beautiful baby boy! :) :happydance:

Edited to add: Front page is updated!

12 girls and 2 boys sonfar in our June group. That's nuts!

Baby says hello! Measuring a day ahead at 9 weeks exactly. Doctor said everything looks perfect. It was moving around and waving its tiny arm :cloud9:. So so happy!

The doctor looked carefully since I had the little bit of spotting and said she didn't see anything worrisome. Everything looks just as it should and she said we should be happy :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
Yay mommyofone! Congrats on being team blue!
Ksquared i am so happy that your bean is growing strong! What a lovely scan pic. Must be so nice to get to reguarly see babies progress.

So today i went for my 6+1 scan and measuring at just 3mm i saw my beautiful little blob with its heart beating away :D i know its early and im not out of the woods but im so completely over the moon! I now have to wait 6 weeks! until my 12 week scan, i might pay privately though as i can't imagine waiting that long.
Still not really any symptoms apart from some diziness and mild cramping. Maybe that will change, who knows but right now im rolling with it :)

congrats ksquared what a lovely scan!!!! looks like my little guy did waving his arms! awwwww!!!! can't believe it's that small can you? it's shocking!

hopefully hurrah! congrats to you too!!!! i believe positive thinking goes a long way in pregnancy!!! don't even think about those damn woods! congrats on your little bean!

ksquared - I'm so glad your scan went well and baby is growing nice and strong! :happydance:

hopefully - So glad your scan went well, too! Glad you got to see your little bean and his/her heartbeat :D

AFM - 7 weeks today :thumbup: My symptoms are still mostly nausea (although it was better today), sore boobs, and exhaustion. I had a welcome day at the college today from 9a-1p and I was absolutely exhausted afterward. Once my kids got off the bus and I got them snacks/drinks, I went a took a nap :haha: My classes start next week and I'm thinking it's going to be rough going for a while.

My ultrasound is on Friday - only 2 more sleeps! I'm so nervous and excited!

Yay, Hopefully!!! I've been thinking about you lots and hoping you were doing well. I'm so happy you had a beautiful scan and got to see the heartbeat! I know you were worried and I am just so freakin' excited for you!! Would love to see a pic of your scan if you want to share :). I would probably do a private scan at 9 weeks maybe if I were you. Waiting so long to check on things is so hard! Although I can't talk this time because I've been able to have regular scans, lol. Also regarding symptoms, I think between 6-7 weeks was when mine started to ramp up. And even then they go away, come back, change ... so it's just a waiting game. But we're here every step of the way!

Mommyxofxone - Thank you!! It actually looks big to me, lol. But that's because I'm comparing to my 7 week scan plus last pregnancy I had a scan a little closer to 8 weeks, so this is the biggest healthy baby I've seen so far. Can't wait to see how much bigger he/she will be at 11 weeks when I go in again!

Aidensxmomma - Congrats on 7 weeks! I'm sorry you're feeling so run down. I haven't had the fatigue hit me, although I don't have energy. But I don't get sleepy or anything like that. Yay just 2 more sleeps to go and then you'll get to see your little gummy bear! So exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Afm - Nausea was pretty strong today, which is fine by me. I also told my boss today. It'll be nice that she knows and can let me take care of whatever I need to. Might tell my other 2 coworkers too. They knew about the last one. Also my boobs have gotten so much bigger! It's so weird because I have a very small chest lol.

Ksquared- if your co-workers are girls they probably already noticed the boobs :haha: my friend did lol and i hadn't seen her in some time. even knew with dd i went up 2 cup sizes :dohh: so they probably know! definitely share your joy if you are comfortable with it! I remember first time i saw dd, i was at the 13 week scan. OMG she was a REAL baby! spine and all! i was so in shock, and i totally cried. it was amazing. i haven't cried at any appts, scans this time around, but there is something totally magical when you see your first baby in your belly.

I still can't get over that feeling that i can't believe my baby is in my belly though. seems so surreal.

Mommyxofxone - Lol! They are girls. I told them today and they both were so excited and said they were wondering if I was. One said she was looking at me the other day and my skin was glowing, and also she's noticed I've been going to the bathroom a lot. Plus I've had 2 appointments recently. I told them I appreciated that they waited until I was ready to tell them! They haven't said anything about the boobs, lol. I think this last scan was so amazing because the baby was moving! No longer a blob where I can't figure out which side is the head lol. I so can't wait until I'm all big and feel him/her moving around!!

So excited for all of you! Congrats on the scan ksquared! And congrats on the little boy mommyofone!

The Chinese gender chart was the only gender prediction thing that was right for me.

I have exciting news about my little man - he rolled over a couple days ago! He's only 10.5 weeks! And he's already 15 lbs!

wow cat lady he's a big guy! nothing wrong with tht! nice and strong! chinese gender said dd was supposed to be a boy. whoops. but it WAS right this time.

afm- nothing much to report! got my first real proper can feel it on the other side of the belly kick this am. he is also pushing against part of my instestines so it's hurting in one spot, and i have to literally push it back in cause it hurts lol! and he won't stop! scary being he's so little!

Hi Ladies, sorry i am not really updating much but i am having such a tough time with the pregnancy and keeping my positivity levels high. Daily i find myself working myself up because i have little to no symptoms. I know the odds are in my favour but when my only symptom (slightly sore bbs) goes like it has now i just have a complete meltdown. I have a private scan booked for a little under 3 weeks but i am driving myself nuts which is really not very good for me. I sit and cry and think its all over and worry about a mmc. I am a mess.
So sorry to bring the mood down i just sometimes feel i cant cope and feel awful for my husband as he is the only one who knows and can begin to try and comfort me.

aw hun i'm sorry i know how it feels. somedays now i have nothing at all. somedays he doesn't even kick so i really freak out. i actually used the doppler yesterday cause i was so nervous. but i didn't feel him all night last night so guess what- i'm freaking out. even though i know i listened yesterday and felt him a ton, i can't help it. scares me.

Crazycatlady - Omg I can't believe your little boy is getting so big already! That's so exciting. :)

Mommyxofxone - Congratulations on getting some strong kicks! I'm sorry that it's been stressful not feeling them all the time, and without other symptoms it makes you worry. If I have an anterior placenta like my doctor thinks, I fear I'm going to be a mess of worry when my first tri symptoms subside. Hang in there :hugs:. You should be able to find the heartbeat easily now with the Doppler, right?

HopefullyOpto - Oh I am so sorry that you're so worried. I absolutely hate that feeling. And even though you had a beautiful scan just a few days ago, it is only reassuring for maybe like a day. I totally understand. Have you noticed that your nips are darker than they were pre-pregnancy? I feel like that is the one thing I can count on to be the same. But I also don't want to worry you if you haven't noticed that! But just wanted to say that is the one consistent thing that tends to make me feel better. Hopefully you start feeling some more symptoms within the next week just for reassurances. I keep thinking about you and sending you good vibes. If you're really nervous and can't stand it, I would just pay for a private scan. Like when I went to the emergency room because of the spotting. Big big hugs and I'll be thinking of you and your little bean. :hugs:

Afm - I've been having pretty consistent nausea all week, which is good. It's weird because it's not like my stomach is upset, it's more like I'm fighting the urge to gag and dry heave. It is very mild and only usually if I'm hungry or have just eaten. It may have lessened a bit yesterday. Also, this is so tmi but the last couple of days and especially yesterday my sex drive has dramatically increased. I get all hot and bothered so easily it's distracting! I hear that happens toward the 2nd tri so I guess it's started a little early. But it helps me think that things are still progressing. This was the week where all of my symptoms stopped with my loss and I didn't know about the mmc until week 11, so it's reassuring to feel these things.

Aidensmomma - How are things with you? How was your scan??

Yes I can find it on the Doppler but its hard cause he moves so darn much! It takes me forever!!! And I have an anterior placenta as well (did with dd too) and I can only feel him in certain spots.

Oh man I hope the nausea leaves. I got that in first tri. I never get the sex drive though lol

Yes aidens how did it go?!

How far along are each of you now?

Hopefullyopto I had worries off and on the whole time too, especially during the first trimester. I found a chart that tells you the risk of mmc and it was comforting to see the risk decrease as time went on.

Ksquared I had the sex drive thing too, it started in the second trimester and never went away throughout the third. Which was awful because my husband was away during the 2nd trimester and I just saw him for a bit, then in the third I was a giant! And even though I wanted to have sex it was hard to get a position I was comfortable in!

Hey ladies :wave:

Sorry it took me so long to update - I've been super busy and just haven't had much time to update.

My ultrasound went well. We got to see our little baby (although it just looks like a smudge right now :haha: ) He/she was measuring right on for dates and we got to see the heartbeat :happydance: We didn't get to hear the heartbeat and it was a pretty quick ultrasound, but I'm happy nonetheless. I have my 12-week ultrasound scheduled for February 18th.

crazycatlady - Your little man is getting so big! Must be super exciting :)

As for the gender predictors, I've used a bunch of different ones so far online and most of them say boy, although there's a few that have said girl. One of them is going to be right at least. :haha:

HopefullyOpto - :hugs: I'm sorry that you're struggling to stay positive. Sending lots and lots of :hugs: your way.

ksquared - I'm glad you're getting reassuring symptoms. :) I'm jealous of your sex drive :haha: - since I found out I was pregnant, I have had no sex drive whatsoever. I feel so bad for my OH...we've DTD once this month. Luckily, he's taking it in stride, but I feel so bad. I hope things get better in second tri.

mommyxofxone - I'm glad you're getting some proper kicks now. I can't wait until this baby gets big enough that I start feeling him/her move.

**Oh, and could you also change my due date from September 7, to September 4? My doctor is using the due date based on my lmp, which is close to my due date on my ovulation day, so I'll just go with my doctor's due date so I don't get confused.

How far along are each of you now?

Hopefullyopto I had worries off and on the whole time too, especially during the first trimester. I found a chart that tells you the risk of mmc and it was comforting to see the risk decrease as time went on.

Ksquared I had the sex drive thing too, it started in the second trimester and never went away throughout the third. Which was awful because my husband was away during the 2nd trimester and I just saw him for a bit, then in the third I was a giant! And even though I wanted to have sex it was hard to get a position I was comfortable in!

8 weeks today :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->