Long cycles and the tww

Sorry to hear ksquared :( I wouldn't worry about the no symptoms though, my good friend who's pregnant has had almost no symptoms and she's 12 weeks along.

How long has this cycle been for you so far?

I'm only on CD 31 today, and should at least get AF this week based on previous LPs. So by far my shortest yet. Having an awful headache this morning, and had some intestinal discomfort too. I'm thinking (hoping) by tomorrow? Last cycle was 10 days shorter than the previous cycle (5 days earlier O and 5 days earlier LP). This cycle I had another 5 days earlier O, so if it's another 5 days earlier LP then that brings AF tomorrow. It still feels long though, the TWW! But definitely better than that 51 day cycle.

Ksquared - sorry for your BFN, your still in the running though providing AF doesn't show. I wouldn't have thought because you ovulated earlier that your lp would get any shorter, I thought an lp should be 10 days minimum because it can mean lack of progesterone otherwise. I really hope you get the BFP you deserve :)

Afm I'm cd17, no ovulation and I thought I had ewcm yesterday but nothing today so could have been a one off, I shall keep an eye on my temps and see what happens.

BabeAwait - you got anymore pics to show?

Beeptime thank you so much that's so sweet! The pic is from my wedding day :cloud9: Thanks for saying hello :)

Ksquared Sorry you got a bfn. Af still hasn't arrived so you aren't out :) FX you get good news instead.

Hopefullyopto yes lady I do!

So my second test on 13dpo was noticeably darker but still pretty faint. Then this morning my test was noticeably lighter maybe even lighter than my first test. After crying over the fear of a chemical pregnancy this morning I've had to make myself stop stressing about it today. My third test was from a different box so that could be why it's lighter or some fluke with my body. I did take a CBD and it said not pregnant but after learning the sensitivity is a whoping 50miu I dont think I could get a pos on one of those for several more days. The frer is reported by the fda to have a sensitivity of 16-25miu but fr claims it can detect as low as 6.3miu. I'm trying to be patient and just start testing every other day because the lines not getting darker are depressing me and worrying me. I feel like I'm not even sure I'm pregnant because of all this and don't know what to think. :( right now I'm taking it one day at a time

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150208_025604.jpg
    CYMERA_20150208_025604.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 9
  • CYMERA_20150208_211024.jpg
    CYMERA_20150208_211024.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 12
Hi BabeAwait, indeed your 13dpo do definately looks darker, try not to worry that the 14dpo is not quite the same, it's perfectly feasible that because of it being a different batch of tests that the sensitivity could have been slightly different. Also could your urine have been more diluted and that be a reason for the test.
Try not to stress (easier said than done) just try enjoy it and in 2 days test again. As much as it might be tempting to test everyday it may only make you stressed even further.
Fx for you. Try and push those negative thoughts away, we are all here for support and are very happy for you :)

HopefullyOpto - Thanks. Yeah my LP was SUPER long before though, so it can still get shorter to get into normal range. Last cycle my LP was 21 days. Cycle before was 26 days. I know, seems impossible but that's the struggle I've been having. Today I'm at 18 dpo. But, I had a temp drop this morning so I think AF is almost here. A big improvement! Hopefully you get more EWCM and that positive OPK!

BabeAwait - I agree with HopefulluOpto about the differences in your test lines. You have a BFP! Relax and enjoy as much as possible, and you'll get those lines darker in a few more days. :)

Thanks hopefullyopto and ksquared it means a lot. Everything is terrifying when you want something this bad I guess. I'm trying to convince myself it's real and that everything will be okay. Hopefully soon I'll believe it.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Babeawait - the line is definitely there on the 13dpo one - and I sometimes struggle to see the squinters. So I wouldn't lose hope!

Ksquared I didn't realise that an lp could be as long as that. At this moment in time am I right in saying your not taking anything for it, you are just letting it try and correct itself?
When you ovulate is it confirmed with both OPK's and temp. Sorry if o have asked this question already, I get confused as to what method everyone is using.

BabeAwait how are you feeling today? You managed to stay away from those tests?

After the happiest and scariest four days of my life I am sad to report I am suffering from a chemical pregnancy. I will be absent from bnb for an unforseen amount of time. When the time is right I will be back to update everyone and continue with my ttc journey, but this was my first pregnancy and I am devastated. I thank you all for your well wishes and your understanding in my needed time of grief. I wish you all the best and hope your journeys bring beautiful progress while I am gone. :hugs:

BabeAwait im so very sorry, I can't even begin to imagine how that feels, I wish you the best for the future and once you feel up to it come back to the board, we are all here for support!
Take care xx

I appreciate that, but I still don't have a thermal shift. I just got a second opk+ and more low temps. :/ I think the ticker is lying.

I think it's an anovulatory cycle - my last two cycles were 39 days, so I guess there's still time for something to happen super late, but I'm not expecting it. I'm going to try to see the doctor this week and see if we can do a progesterone test or prolactin or whatever the next part of all this is or maybe just get a referral to an endo.

I added my chart if anybody wants to check it out and tell me what they think. I'm down for some advice. :icecream:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 8
I am so sorry and saddened that this happened, BabeAwait :hugs:. We'll be here whenever you're ready to come back.

HopefullyOpto - I'm actually taking Vitex, which is he big reason I've had such a huge improvement in my cycle length. I also had my first cup of mint tea today :). I confirm O with my temp increase and EWCM, and O pain. And then the subsequent progesterone symptoms.

AJCash - I was noticing that your temps run pretty low during the whole cycle. Mine are usually in the mid-97 range before O, and then in the 98s after O. Do you normally have temps in the 96s each cycle? Perhaps that's something you could ask. But those dips have to mean something though, right? I hope your doctor will help figure out if there's an issue! My temps never increase right away after O, which could indicate something not quite right with my cycle either. Sorry I'm not much help!

Got a bit of spotting color this afternoon, but AF isn't officially here yet. Perhaps when I wake up, and then it's on to a new cycle! I can't believe today was only CD 32!!

Good morning! AF is here today for me, which is good because my cycle was officially 32 days and within a normal range! Yay! I'm excited for this new opportunity. Oh man, I've still been having vivid dreams every night. Hope those dreams stop now that AF is here because it was zombies the night before last, and last night was about being chased by a creepy stalker. *shudders*

Babeawait, I know you are probably not even on here anymore, but I am so sorry. We will be here for you when you are ready to come back and talk.

Ksquared - that is awesome! 32 days! The vitex thing scares me a little, only because for every success story, I also read a story that it messed someone's cycle up even more than before. I am so happy to hear your positive results and if my issues last beyond this cycle, I may look into more for myself.

AJCash - I really don't have a good grasp on all of the temping info yet. I haven't started temping myself. Maybe I should in the future. Hopefully you will get into to see that endo soon!

Where do you guys get you OPKs? I keep buying them at Target with a discount, but they are still so expensive! I have been reserving them only for the window of about 10 days that I should be ovulating. I never knew just trying to get pregnant itself would be so costly.
As for me, no changes. Still some minor cramping, almost like my uterus is full (sorry if TMI), and the cramping is almost exclusively at bedtime. No AF. CD51. Going to Dr next Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->