Long cycles and the tww

Hopefully opto - are you on cd60??

Ksquared - relax and enjoy your business trip! Hopefully the fact that you haven't had any ewcm means that you'll ovulate once back!

Springer mommy - welcome !

I'm assuming I oed today! We bded twice yesterday and today and we'll bd tomorrow too so I think we hopefully have our bases covered this time ! I'm officially now in the tww again! It feels like it takes so long to be back here!

No I meant to say that I hope that it was ovulation as it was much earlier than last cycle when I ovulated on cd60. I'm 5/6DPO and trying to do as little amount of symptom spotting as possible. My temp dropped drastically today which I hope is a implantation dip... Who knows.

Glad you ovulated, looks like good timing on the BD'ing front, so fx for you and welcome to another tww. It feels like such a long journey...
If I get AF on the 1st of March (14 day lp) then my cycle will be the shortest I have had since coming off the pill! I hope temp goes back up tomorrow!

How often do you girls think it's good to bd during fertile window? Should I be trying for a couple times a day or will that actually hurt our chances?

I try to BD every other day during my fertile window, although ideally I would like to BD every day. Doing it more than once a day might reduce the potency of his swimmers, so could *possibly* hurt your chances.

Hi, can I join? My cycles vary from 31-39 days. Just got bfn today, waiting to test on 3-1 if no af.
Baby dust to everyone :)

Welcome Springermommy! :flower: I remember seeing you over in WTT. :) When did you move over to TTC?

Hi! Things are going OK for me. I haven't had any EWCM yet, so now I'm hoping that stays away until at least toward the end of my trip. We've BD last night and tonight, and we will tomorrow night but then I have to wait until Wed night to BD again. Worried this cycle will be wasted :(.

I think if you've had a few days of a steady rise, then you most likely did O. Especially with your CM drying up. Hope you have another nice high temp tomorrow!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you don't ovulate until you get back from your trip. I really hope this isn't a wasted cycle for you.

I'm assuming I oed today! We bded twice yesterday and today and we'll bd tomorrow too so I think we hopefully have our bases covered this time ! I'm officially now in the tww again! It feels like it takes so long to be back here!

Sounds like you definitely have your bases covered :thumbup:

AFM - I'm pretty sure I O'd February 20th. :happydance: I had an *almost* positive OPK the night of February 19 (and I forgot to take one the morning of the 20th :dohh: ). Plus I had EWCM and cramps, which are my normal ovulation signs. I'm so thrilled! If I'm right about when I ovulated, this will only be a 32(ish) day cycle! On top of it being a short cycle, I'm pretty sure my OH and I have all of our bases covered when it comes to BD. I'm excited to be back in the TWW. I'm going to try my hardest not to symptom spot, but I can't make any promises :haha:

Welcome springermommy!
Glad to hear so many of you ladies are in the TWW. I know it seems to take forever, but it is exciting and I have my fx for all of you!
Ksquared, I think it is good you don't have ewcm yet. Hopefully that means it will wait until wed and you'll be back home in time.
I am on CD11 today, started OPKs and temping yesterday. Still keeping up an every other day BD schedule. If my body cooperates, I should be in my fertile window just in time for a mini vacation we have planned next weekend. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Hi aidens, I moved over about 29 days ago. This is our first cycle trying. :)

Thanks, everyone :). I had some EWCM today but not a lot. I'm bringing my OPKs and thermometer on the trip so I can keep checking. Headed to New York. We BD the last three nights, so nothing more I can do now but hope the timing is OK and there are some strong swimmers!

I hope that temp dip was implantation, HopefullyOpto! FX for all of you ladies in the TWW right now :).

I'm starting to seriously doubt that I ovulated, despite the cramping, spot breakout on my face and the dry up of cm. My temp is the same low temp as yesterday... Not sure why, maybe I have low progesterone so my temps don't stay up. As when I came round to ovulating last time round my temps were a lot higher than this cycle so I'm so very confused.

Are you using opks hopefullyopto?

I can't remember - are you trying for your first ? And how long have you been ttc?

I have felt so bloated etc. since yesterday morning, is that something that typically happens with ovulation?

Friday I was so moody and tired having a "no one likes me" attitude. ALWAYS happens right before af so I think she's on her way... Although today I felt nothing... Hmmm...

Hi crazycat, I was using OPK's but they were just so unreliable, I got an almost positive one day with no ewcm and then later in the afternoon I had a very blatant negative. Once FF told me I had ovulated I didn't bother to continue especially since I have had no ewcm or any real cm since which led me to believe that I did indeed ovulate, but my temp has been lower than cover line for 2 days now. So if it is ovulation then it's likely to be something else going on :(

I have been trying since Nov and yes this is for my first, I got lots of ewcm just over a week ago which is at least something.

In terms of bloating, I'm not sure whether it occurs around ovulation, I have heard it can happen in early pregnancy because of constipation but I woulf know.

Thanks hopefullyopto. I'm not sure if I have ovulated prior to this cycle for sure since I wasn't temping or using opks or anything so I'm not really sure what's normal. I feel like it would be too early still for symptoms for early pregnancy, but that would be nice! I've been totally bloated and (tmi) gassy.... Which is not normal for me! But I feel like it's too early, I've had a bad cold so everything's a little off with me. How many cycles have you had so far hopefullyopto? Were you on the pill right before starting?

I've lost track - who all is in the tww right now?

So far so good. No more EWCM so I'm hoping it will hold off until late in the week. Travel day was stressful because my flight was delayed and just a long cross-country flight. Maybe the upside is that it will delay O for a few days, lol.

HopefullyOpto - My temps always are weird a few days after O before they rise. Give it another couple of days. FX you get that spike!

Crazycatlady - I've had bloating at various points in my cycle. Usually in my TWW though. FX it's a sign for you, though!

Springermommy - I'm sorry you had a down day. That's the worst. Hope that AF stays away!

Sounds like it will hold off until you're back home ksquared!

Oh I'm sure it's too early to mean anything. Not loving the gross bloaty feeling though!

I must have baby on the brain this tww, yesterday I went for coffee and at one point there were six babies in the coffee shop, there was a steady stream I swear! Even the guys there with their buddies had babies with them!

Some more EWCM today, but OPKs still very negative. I think I'll be cutting it close! I should have brought DH on this trip :/.

Crazycatlady - Ugh, that's the worst to be reminded that we have yet to conceive. This gal I'm not too fond of through work, I found out this trip she's pregnant. And she was teasing me last time I saw her about having babies on the brain. Ugh, life can be so annoying. And she kept patting her belly, just to rub it in it felt like. Hopefully I won't see her too much tomorrow.

Hi ksquared, it's so very frustrating when someone is almost rubbing it in even if they are not intentionally doing it. Recently found out my 18 year old brother accidentally impreganted someone (first grandchild) which makes it so much harder.

AFM I am finally calling myself out of the Tww, my temps dropped went back up and dropped again so I don't think I have actually ovulated. I am cd33 today which is still ok, I am starting to see some creamy cm appear over the last few days so I hope my body is gearing up for it. I think I might start Vitex though as the doctors won't help until June/July time and I can't hold out that long. Am thinking of going private but it's sooo very expensive.

I really hope your cm holds out to Wednesday ksqaured, what cd are you?

Thanks, HopefullyOpto :). Thankfully I've been able to stay away from her mostly. I'm currently on CD 15. I've had EWCM yesterday and today, but OPKs are still negative and no change in temps. I might have a chance!

That's a bummer that you haven't O'd yet. I hope your CM is a clue that it's on its way. FX that Vitex works as well (or better!) as it did for me!

CD 32... Just waiting for AF to get here already. Cervix was low in the shower this morning... This long, unpredictable cycles are annoying!

Oh that is so annoying ksquared! Glad you've been able to stay away from her. Found out two of our good friends are expecting, it wasn't planned so they are now planning a quick wedding. I'm happy for them as they are now moving forward and I know she wants to, but I don't think kids were in the immediate plan. Also makes me a touch jealous as we are the ones trying!

Springer mommy how long have you been off bcp?

I've been off about a year-and-a-half now, actually! I work nights and I think that really messes with my cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->