Long cycles and the tww

A this point im about to give up. + OPK and yet STILL no temp shift...:cry:

Friday I was so moody and tired having a "no one likes me" attitude. ALWAYS happens right before af so I think she's on her way... Although today I felt nothing... Hmmm...

Hopefully AF stays away!

Thanks hopefullyopto. I'm not sure if I have ovulated prior to this cycle for sure since I wasn't temping or using opks or anything so I'm not really sure what's normal. I feel like it would be too early still for symptoms for early pregnancy, but that would be nice! I've been totally bloated and (tmi) gassy.... Which is not normal for me! But I feel like it's too early, I've had a bad cold so everything's a little off with me. How many cycles have you had so far hopefullyopto? Were you on the pill right before starting?

I've lost track - who all is in the tww right now?

I'm in the TWW :thumbup: 5dpo today.

I have been really nauseous the past two days, which is odd for me, but like you, I feel like it's too early to have pregnancy symptoms. I remember I had pregnancy symptoms really early on with both of my daughters, though, so it is possible. Fingers crossed that the bloating is a good sign for you!

Ksquared - It sounds like ovulation is going to hold off until you get home! Let's hope so!

That's got to be hard to be around the co-worker who's pregnant and seeming to rub it in your face. I know that I've had a hard time a lot with everyone around me getting pregnant and having babies and it just seems so unfair to me sometimes. :hugs:

HopefullyOpto - I understand why it would be hard for you to find out your brother is going to have a baby, too. My brother accidentally got his girlfriend pregnant which was heartbreaking for me because I expected to have the next grandbaby after my daughter died, but that obviously didn't happen. That being said, I absolutely love my nephew and wouldn't change anything about him for the world, but at the time it was really hard for me to deal with.

Also sorry to hear that you think you didn't ovulate yet. Fingers crossed that your body is gearing up and you'll ovulate soon! :flower:

OnErth&InHvn - :hugs: Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Hopefully you'll see a temp shift soon.

CD 33/17 dpo... Still nada, but not abnormal. Annoying nonetheless! I hate having a 3ww! Or longer...

I'm home! And we BD last night. Still no surge in EWCM and no temp shift. I haven't had a +OPK either. Today is CD17. Weird how a big trip and not being in my normal routine really affected this cycle, even with the Vitex. I did have a racy dream the night before last, which usually means my body is gearing up for O. Hopefully I'll get an EWCM surge today and O by tomorrow. Don't want my body delaying it any longer and messing up this whole cycle!

Springermommy - The 3ww is so annoying! I used to have a 4ww, and my shortest LP was last cycle at 17 days. Hopefully something happens soon!

Crazycatlady - Thanks. I actually didn't see her much after that first night. Just the idea that it was so easy for her and she's so annoying just irks me. Sorry to hear you have some friends who weren't even planning it. It all feels so unfair sometimes. How are you feeling now? Still gassy?

Aidensxmomma - If you had early symptoms with your last pregnancies, that's a good sign! FX!

OnErth&InHvn - Ugh, that's so frustrating. Do you have PCOS? I know there are some ladies who get +OPKs for a while without O-ing because LH is always high. FX that's not the case for you and you get that obvious temp shift in the next couple of days.

No PCOS, been tested for it.

I think i finally Od. Now just to guess which day!

Ksquared - no it was just for the first few days after o. Today's 6 dpo and not much going on, just a bit headachey last couple days, also exhausted. But I've had a virus last couple weeks so that is likely why I'm exhausted..

I'm pretty sure I O'd this afternoon! Was sitting in a meeting, not moving, and then I felt O pain on the left side. I had increasing EWCM throughout the day, and we BD tonight. Did another OPK and it wasn't quite positive, but the line was the darkest I've seen yet and I did it after I had the O pain. Then I just now had pink spotting, quite a bit of it, which I've never had before. I read that's blood from the ovary after the egg releases. Hoping I get some temp rising in the next few days! At least we definitely had swimmers waiting for the egg! :)

Glad you think you O'd, OnErth&InHvn!

Crazycatlady - Glad you're feeling better from the bloating and I hope you also get better from being sick. You're halfway through the TWW now!

That sounds good about ovulation! And it sounds like you timed it just perfectly for bding! Fx!

Thanks, crazycatlady! I had a dream last night that I got my BFP (and then proceeded to accidentally tell everyone before I told DH, lol). I haven't had a dream like that in a very long time, so I'm hoping it's a premonition :).

Also, I got my spearmint capsules yesterday. I had trouble with the tea by getting diarrhea and upset tummy, so I'm wondering if I should try a capsule now that I've ovulated...? I can't remember if too much testosterone prevents my uterine wall from building up into a nice cozy home?

What do y'all think? This is the first even close to + opk I've ever gotten!

Also, great timing, it is snowing here in Texas, which means everything is shutting down. It's my 3 day weekend and my husband is on his way home bc his work let him go early! Do you guys think today, tomorrow, or Sunday, or all of the above?
Eek! I'm excited to see some change!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
TexMel - Yay, that means you will O soon! I say all three days, but definitely today at least :).

ksquared - Sounds like you got it timed perfectly this cycle! FX!

Also, with my girls I got symptoms really early. So I'm hoping that's a good sign this time as well.

TexMel - I'd definitely go with all three days just to keep your bases covered. :thumbup:

AFM - I've had tons of symptoms but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. It's really early still (7dpo) and I don't want to be let down. I really want to test already :haha:

Hi all, sorry I have been awol, just don't feel fantastic about the fact that I still haven't ovulated and I am cd37... I have also given up sugar and dairy for lent to see if that helps and having my tea and cinnamon but nothing seems to be going on. I have lower cramping today but OPK's are saying nothing so I am fed up doing them, I have wasted sooo many.

Anyway, glad to hear you ovulated ksquared and hope you also ovulated TexMel. Fingers crossed for you both :)
Same to you aidensxmomma! I really hope it's your cycle. I didn't realise you suffered a loss in the past, so very sorry :( Fx for your winter baby if this is your cycle.

ksquared you have convinced me to start Vitex, it's obviously working wonders for you :) I ordered some today with some stronger cinnamon capsules. I really hope ovulatuon comes soon enough :) x

I hope you ovulate soon hopefullyopto! Vitex sounds like it will be good for you.

HopefullyOpto - Thank you :hugs: I really hope you ovulate soon. It's so incredibly frustrating when it takes so long. Keep hanging in there :hugs:

OnErth&InHvn - FX for you that it was an implantation dip!

AFM - I'm still generally feeling icky.

TMI alert, but earlier today when I went to the bathroom, I had a big gob of cm that had a streak of blood in it. Nothing since then though. :shrug: Could this possibly be an implantation bleed? I've been kind of crampy before and after that, so I'm really hoping it's not AF making an early appearance.

Hi aidensxmomma, I'm keeping positive, really wanting to get this cycle over so I can start vitex when it arrives!
I hope that your cm was an implantation dip, what DPO are you currently?

I'm having trouble sorting through what's a possible symptom and what's all because of my cold...

I'm absolutely exhausted today!

Hi aidensxmomma, I'm keeping positive, really wanting to get this cycle over so I can start vitex when it arrives!
I hope that your cm was an implantation dip, what DPO are you currently?

Totally understandable that you want this cycle over with. That's how I was with my last cycle. Hopefully the vitex works wonders for you! :flower:

I'm 9dpo today, and the bleeding happened yesterday at 8dpo. So it's within the right timeframe for implantation bleeding. I'm just not convinced that's what it was yet.

I tested today with a bfn, but I don't expect a bfp this early. I just couldn't resist. :haha: Plus, I read that once implantation occurs, it usually takes 4 days for the HCG to build up enough to register on a pregnancy test, so I've got a few more days to wait until I can get an accurate test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->