Long cycles and the tww

Thank you very much TexMel. :) That gives me a little more hope. I'm going to try to wait to test again until March 6 - that will be 14dpo. FX I get AF stays away and I get a BFP!

:dust: to us all! :)

Yeah try hold out until then, that way if that little bean is there (Fx it is) then it will show up

HopefullyOpto - Glad to hear you're about to ovulate! How are you doing today?

Aidensxmomma - I usually do a FRER when I'm at your point in the cycle, just so I can know for sure. But yeah I've wasted a lot of money that way. Hope your luck turns around. :hugs:

Afm - I just don't know what to think. Spotting has stopped and I had very wet cm yesterday with slightly cloudy eggwhite too. I usually get a second surge of cm after O like this. BUT, my temp is still low! Only 97.4 today. I should be at 98 or higher by now at 5 dpo. I've attached a screenshot of my Ovia chart, but as you can see there's no change really. :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
Ksquared, I read somewhere in the last couple of days (I think in an ff article) that while most women get the temp shift to confirm o, not every single person will. As long as cm and OPKs pointed to o, I'd just go with the assumption that it happened then. Maybe keep charting temps to see if anything changes, or do you have previous months to compare it to?

But, the part about you should be over 98 now, is that just what you have personally observed in the past?

I only ask bc my low temps are in the 96 range and my temp shift only brought me up to like 97.1. It has stayed over 97 for 4 days, so ff has that distinct red line, but it is still far away from 98.

Ksquare it doesnt look like youve Od based on temps but if CM, etc say you did, than you did.

I keep POAS and getting :BFN: and getting doubtful, then ill get a twinge of a cramp and think the same.

Im only 8dpo. I think i need an intervention! :hissy:

Omg!! Tested tonight with a digital frer (which I bought by accident as was in rush, meant to just get the one with the line), but I got a BFP! It just straight up said yes!! So that's fairly concrete right?? I feel like I'm in disbelief as other than exhaustion and that gassy/bloatiness a week ago I've had no symptoms. But a straight up yes on a frer digital means I'm pregnant right???

Yay crazycatlady!!! That means it is a yes!

I think those are the last ones to go positive!!

Woohoo! So very happy for you!!

The last ones to go positive? I thought I was only 12dpo.

Maybe that 2 day af last month really was implantation and I'm further along than I thought??? I had a positive opk 13 days ago though??

Def need to go to the dr tomorrow to figure this out!

Thanks ksquared! We are excited!

Going to call my dr tomorrow first thing to confirm it and everything like that.

Yay!!! Crazycat that's amazing!
Can we see pics :)
So very excited for you!!
What was it you did different this month or was it nothing? Also how long have you been trying now?

It was september right, so not too long (although it feels like an age)

AFM - I got my temp rise today!! Yay, to TWW here I come. I think we BD'd when we needed to so now it's mother natures turn :) I don't want to get too obsessed so I may try not to symptom spot too much :p

Yay HopefullyOpto! Welcome to the tww! Did you start the vitex and got o or it just finally came on its own?

Thanks hopefullyopto! How do I upload pics? I took some on my phone (although it just says yes, no lines).

Yeah since sept, and four cycles. Only thing I did differently was use opks. No compared to some it really honestly didn't take that long! Although going through it myself it felt like an eternity! Haha. But realistically I feel lucky as I know for many on here it's a much longer journey.

I know with our long cycles a lot of you have pcos, I don't know why I had long cycles, I've never been diagnosed with pcos. But my really good friend has it and she also took 4 cycles ttc before getting pregnant, I'll be just a few months behind her as she started trying before me.

Crazycatlady - if you go to "Go Advanced" on the reply here, there's an option to attach an image. We just want to live vicariously through you! Haha. It just goes to show that you often don't have the obvious pregnancy signs. Gives me hope that just because I don't feel crazy symptoms doesn't mean I'm out! :)

Yay, HopefullyOpto!!

Afm - Still no temp shift. But besides that I feel like I ovulated a week ago. All other signs pointed to it. Looking at last cycle, my temps were lower than the cycle before that. Maybe the Vitex has mellowed out my temps. I don't know, wishful thinking I guess. Yesterday morning I had an apple and normally the honeycrisps are SO good, but this one tasted like fish for some reason. Hoping it's a pregnancy symptom and not just a bad apple, lol. I'll try a gala apple and see if it tastes weird too.

TexMel, no that's without vitex, it hasn't even arrive yet haha :p I got two nice positive OPK's and BD'd about 3 times around then so I shall just have to see. What DPO are you now?

Crazycat, I wish I knew how to upload haha. I'm very very excited for you. So I'm guessing your not sure how far along in your pregnancy you are then?

Ksquared is right we are definately living vicariously through you. I am genuinely over the moon for you. Nice to have someone that I talk to on a board get good news :) x

Aaaa fantastic!! So lovely to see.

Maybe this is the start of things to come :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"