Long cycles and the tww

Yeah they were sharp pinches around the uterus, totally different than o pain. I wish I temped and could offer some help there but I know nothing about that.

Hi all!
Aidensxmomma - sorry to hear the witch got you, like you said though it means your one step closer to that BFP, out of interest how long was your cycle this month?

This month my cycle was 31 days - fairly close to a "normal" cycle, which I'm really happy about. I'm hoping my next cycle is just as short.

TexMel - My OH knows pretty much everything about my cycles, when I'm testing, etc. Poor guy :haha: It just makes it easier for me because I tend to stress out a lot about everything so having someone in real life to be able to vent to helps.

Hi ksquared, sorry for the delay in response. When looking at your chart it doesn't look as though you have ovulated yet, your travel could have slightly put it out of whack, equally it could be your thermometer, I know some don't last too long, that's why I bought another one. How long did your spotting last out of interest, also was it old blood (brown) or new.
Has your temps changed at all today?

So my chart still looks good today, but I have absolutely no symptoms! My cramps (which were not normal for me to have after o) are gone and I'm not fatigued, sore, nauseous, anything. It is kind of making me doubt that this is THE cycle. Either way, I am happy to have had a "normal" cycle this time around, at least as far as I know.

I also have not fully given up yet. I will start testing Tuesday (10dpo) and will keep you all updated. Fx for all you lovely ladies!!

Hey TexMel, I had a nice jump in temp today so I'm hoping it stays that way, I'm a few days behind on 4/5 DPO but have no symptoms like I have had before my last periods either, a couple of twinges and that's about it. I'm not going to read too much into it and just enjoy finally being in the TWW as it has been a while. I probably won't test till around the 16th/17th as I will be close to when AF is due then. I'm sure my will power will hold out :D

HopefullyOpto, you, me and ksquared are all within a few days of each other. May the stork be in our favor!!!

Hi HopefullyOpto - Yeah, I'm starting to think maybe I didn't ovulate :(. Can your body still have LP symptoms without having ovulated? My spotting was bright pink/red for a night, and then 4 days of brown spotting. Glad your temps are progressing nicely!

TexMel - Fingerd crossed that no symptoms is your sign if you normally have them!

Not yet. I might asks for an ultrasound though. I found this website that explains all of the reasons for mid-cycle spotting. It can happen with people who didn't achieve ovulation because of an estrogen withdrawal. Or for people with ovarian cysts, which I've never been checked for, it can happen when a cyst bursts. Also, because I usually have multiple fertile cm surges throughout my cycle, that can indicate my body trying to ovulate multiple times before it actually succeeds and then the temp shift confirms it. I've had lots of sharp cramps the last few days, in both ovaries but mostly my right, and also intestinal cramps. I talked with my husband at length about it today and he's just as baffled as me. My temp this morning was slightly higher, but I also took it later than usual. We figured we'd wait until next weekend to see if AF comes because that would be a few days longer than my last cycle.

Thank you guys for your support and for listening. DH imagines the distant future will have instant scans and tests so we'll know exactly what's going on in there. But alas that stuff only exists in sci fi movies :/.

Oops, here's the link: https://natural-fertility-info.com/mid-cycle-spotting.html

Yep, the more I read online the more I'm coming to realize that my business trip messed up my ovulation this cycle. Ugghhhh. I have a fun trip with a girlfriend at the end of this month where I'll be traveling across time zones again, and we're also planning that fun beach vacation. Now I'm wondering whether I should do any of that! I already bought the plane ticket for my trip with my friend, but maybe we'll have to adjust travel dates for the beach vacation so it's not around O time. Buuuuut, I don't know if I'll get AF at a normal time and we need to book the trip this week to get the better prices! Uggggh again.

I have weird cycles too. Sure im SUPPOSE to start AF Thurs, doesnt mean it will happen~! :hugs:

Hi ksquared I don't think you should change your travel plans in the hope that you can work it around your cycle. We all know that our cycles are unpredictable and to try plan around it might be very hard and you shouldn't miss out on some lovely beach vacationing because of it.
This cycle might be a one off, it could be due to the travel but equally it could be because of stress/work or maybe even the vitex, I know they can lengthen cycles on occasion. I'm sure they will fall back into line shortly, just keep temping and using OPKs and see what happens. We are here if you want to rant. I'm cd46/5DPO so I know what long cycles are all about! Should this not be a successful one then I'm going to start vitex on cd1

Omg! I caved and used a wondfo this morning at 9dpo. At first I thought its as definitely a BFN, but then I noticed this line all the way to the left, like where the red dye comes from. Is this a BFP???

Guess I'll for sure be testing again tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
Well here looks like that's a line!! Omg exciting, this board seems to have to good juju on it at the moment. Fx it rubs off on me also!!

I wish I could be confident, HopefullyOpto, but I'm thinking it is just a glitch on that strip. After I ate breakfast, I looked at it again in person, and I'm pretty sure it is just where the excess dye stays if it is a BFN. That's a mean trick, though!

Ok well either hold on for another day and do an fmu test or hold on for a good few hours today and test again. It's very early still so try not to worry about it too much which is easier said than done. You got any symptoms? I have nada apart from a little cramping. I am only 5DPO however so I have a long long wait ahead...

My lower back is absolutely killing me this morning. And I think it's totally in my head, but I'm a little nauseous.

Nothing else. :shrug:

Texmel I didn't really have any symptoms right away either, I saw the line too! How many dpo are you?? Maybe take a first response?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->