Long cycles and the tww

Congrats on the recent wedding and the new job! I would try to plan the honeymoon sometime before the first anniversary of you can. It'll be harder to make it happen if you guys let too much time pass. Hope it all goes to plan and you come up with a great place that you both agree on.

Thanks! I didn't even notice the slow rise until I had a bigger jump this morning and then looked at my chart. So maybe I'm really like 7-8 dpo instead of 16 dpo. And I just woke up from a 2-hour nap, so hopefully that's a good sign too. It was really hot today though, so that saps my energy. I did have those period-like cramps yesterday and now nothing - FX that was implantation. Maybe I'll test tomorrow while the husband is home. I'm on CD 33 so this is longer than last cycle, which isn't surprising with my travel messing things up.

I have a 31-32 day cycle and my tww feels extremely long as well. I was not ttc this month but I'm having lots of weird lower abdomen and back pains. I tested today at approx 8dpo and got a BFN. I don't know if that was too early or if that means I'm out this month but now that ive been feeling weird, I would love to see a BFP 😞. We're in the same boat...I hope it works out for you! I'm impatient and I wish I had waited to test b/c now I'm down about it

Hi Bridget, can't remember if you have posted before so welcome if not!
32 day cycles are ace! They are classed as within normal range. How long is the LP part of it normally?
I think the Tww drags for everyone whether it's a tww or indeed longer. 8DPO is very early! Inplantation may not have even happened by then, I'm trying to hold out to at least 14DPO or missed AF

Thanks! I've never charted tempts or anything and I've never really considered figuring out my LP. According to a LP calculator mine is 14 days. I think it could be between 14-16 because idk the exact day I O'd. Only went off speculation. Not even certain if I was 8dpo yesterday, could've only been 7dpo. AF is due next Thursday, today is Sunday. The wait is exhausting

Hey ksqaured, just checking in! Did you test or wait? I'm 12DPO today and itching to test but my body just doesn't feel pregnant so to avoid the disappointment I shall wait till she arrives.
Where has everyone else disappeared to! Hope all is good x

My cycles have been six weeks since i stopped BF. I wasn't charting properly either, or using OPKs, then the last cycle I did and low and behold saw that i had two ovulation attempts (all the fertile signs and temp dip etc), then my temp failed to rise - i ended up ovulating 27DPO. So the good part is i at least knew and BD, otherwise i would have been very confused.

HopefullyOpto, you are a much stronger person than I. When if AF due?

I didn't fully disappear, I have only been able to check this from my phone since we left for our road trip Friday morning and it is so much harder to type out messages, so I've been quieter. Headed home this morning. Can't wait.

Hi HopefullyOpto! Sorry, I've been reading your posts but missed replying yesterday. No I didn't test because I don't feel pregnant either. Also if I'm only 9 dpo today based on my temp shift, it'll be too early. My temp was at its highest yesterday, but dropped this morning by .5. We'll see if it goes up again. I did have sore boobs on Saturday night, which is weird for me, but it quickly went away. I was also super tired this weekend. I took that 2-hour nap on Saturday and then proceeded to sleep to almost 11 hours that night. But last night felt normal. Sorry you're not feeling pregnant either. Maybe wait another day or two so you'll be further along?

Welcome, Bridget! Sounds like you have a nice normal LP, lucky duck! I know, waiting can be unbearable. FX those weird symptoms are early signs of a BFP!

Welcome, Angelbaby! I had 6 week or longer cycles too. Got them shorter with Vitex, but this cycle I had late ovulation too because some travel messed it up. Glad your body succeeded in ovulating. Where are you in your cycle now?

Yes you guys are patient! I am itching for you both to test! Hopefully opto how many dpo are you?

Yeah I'm holding out as best I can, because I don't have many (if any) symptoms I didn't want to be disappointed by a BFN. I am 12DPO today, I have a day off tomorrow so it's going to be hard to keep myself busy! I will probably test on wed/Thursday morning.
TexMel how was the road trip, I bet you were grinning the whole trip :) exciting times ahead for both you and crazycat.

Ksquared - 9DPO is a little early, shame about the temp dip although it's still well within the inplantation tims so it could be that... I would love to get a BFP along with you and then we could be bump buddies from across the pond with crazycat and TexMel!

If I don't get that elusive BFP then I am starting vitex, I'm excited to see what it does to my cycles, I mean they can't get any worse than they are currently. This

Yes, I am so crossing my fingers for you two! When are you planning to test?

HopefullyOpto - I know, that would be so awesome to be bump buddies too. I am pretty tired again this afternoon, but it is Monday. Otherwise there's nothing much going on. FX my temp goes back up tomorrow. And with you, it's nice that you have a plan even if it's a BFN this cycle.

Thanks, Crazycatlady! If my temp goes back up tomorrow, then I think I'll test Wednesday since DH doesn't work that evening. I just know I'll get a bfn if I tested tonight.

Yeah I have been exhausted today, but like you sad it is Monday. I have a few twinges/cramps, nothing like I thought I would be having with a few days to go so maybe my hormones are a little more balanced this cycle, except that I have had the worst acne breakout on my face and back... Not fun!
I shall be testing either Wednesday or Thursday morning. More likely Thursday as I will be officially late by then if AF isn't here.

Ksquared can I have a look at your temps, curious what they look like

Ugh, acne is the worst! I have the worst skin ever. Not huge pimples but still always little ones and clogged pores and uneven skin tone. Sorry to hear that you're having some rose buds crop up. That's why I wish I could handle spearmint because it's supposed to help with that. Maybe I can find something else that won't upset my stomach.

Of course! Here's my chart. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
I never ever used to get pimples, not even in highschool. But I got them when I went off the pill. I've had a few since getting my bfp too.

I'm on spring break right now which is so nice, hoping with two weeks of rest my cold will go away! Work was the busiest ever the last couple weeks. Had report cards and coached basketball. I'm going to need to not volunteer for so many extra things at work. Although that's hard since I teach gr 7, I'll have camp and parent meetings and stuff coming up :s

That chart is looking good ksquared! Looks like ovulation probably has occurred!
Yeah breaking out is horrid, I drink spearmint tea twice a day because it is meant to help and I also love the taste, and it does normally help all the time just not this time! So annoying.

Wow crazycat you sound like one busy lady, not sure what the grading age is where you are, what age is grade 7?
I hope spring break gives you some time to relax and enjoy the relatively easy part of pregnancy because as the months go on I'm sure energy levels won't be what they are now :)

It's a 6/7 split, so 11 and 12, the gr 7s are the ones with all the extra activities though! Yeah I'm so glad our spring break is two weeks here.

Yes I think energy levels are already slipping, I've taken a nap most days over the past week, which is unusual for me.

Well the baby is obviously wiping your energy so just go with it and have as much rest as you can. So excited for you. It's nice that you stayed around on the board for us all, cheering us on :D

13DPO today but I refused to do a fmu and I think I will refuse to do it tomorrow. Last cycle I started spotting on day 15 so thats Thursday... Wow this tww drags!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->