Long cycles and the tww

I have a doctor appointment set for tomorrow afternoon but now it feels like the rash is starting to heal - lol. Ugh, of course. I should still go in, right? Still need my OB/GYN to prescribe progesterone or maybe get a blood test. At least my cm has increased today. Hoping to see that BFP tonight!

Ksquared If you are still wanting them to check the other stuff I would still go in.I have FX for your :bfp: tonight!

Yes! You've gotta go in still! :winkwink:

Fingers, toes, everything crossed!

I'm doing ok. Cleaned my house today and it is so weird how I get tired doing almost nothing. I would work for about 30 minutes, then sit on the couch for 15 or 20 min to catch my breath, then work again. Went to dinner with my parents and they were sweet enough to run some errands with me afterwards that I would otherwise have been too lazy to run. I am more nauseous these days, but still not getting fully sick. Just a general queasy feeling most of the time. And extreme exhaustion. There are definitely some foods that I just can't eat anymore, or see or smell. Next appt is set for 2 weeks from today! Can't wait!

Sounds like you're doing more than me texmel, I let my husband doing almost all the domestic stuff. Exhausted all the time.

Ksquared have you tested??

I wish they'd do the progesterone and blood test but it's a GP so they won't. I guess I'll cancel since my rash is lots better. Lol - this always happens when I panic and try to get a quick appointment. And I haven't tested yet. When I got home I didn't have a good 4 hour hold to test with so DH said I could wake him up early tomorrow morning to use fmu. Gives a little longer so hopefully I'll see a definite line!

Oh man - I went for my run today and toward the end it felt like my legs were going to crumple beneath me! Had to walk the last mile. Another good sign I'd say, lol.

Aw you guys have such classic pregnancy symptoms. Love it!

Make sure to show us a pic in the morning ksquared! :)

Awww sorry you are so tired TexMel and Crazycat. Hopefully your OHs are making it easier for you. I hope to be in the same boat as you in a few weeks!

Hopefullyopto I hope you're having a better day today!

Afm the progesterone makes me feel a little crampy after I put it in. And I accidentally slept until noon today. Whoops... my bloodwork is tomorrow I can't wait to hear the results on Monday. :)

Well, it was a BFN on the cheapie :nope:. And I woke up with a huge temp drop and spotting. So this could be implantation day, or AF could be coming. The spotting was bright red and has mostly stopped after that first trip to the bathroom. Maybe I really did ovulate 2 days later than my ovulation symptoms and this is only 11dpo today. Or my body is a big fat jerk for tricking me like this. I guess we'll have to wait and see. So confused.

BabeAwait - I'm sorry the progesterone makes you crampy. My OB/GYN did warn me it could be messy and uncomfortable, lol. Hope the blood work goes well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi ksquared, sorry about your bfn, let's hope that it was the case that you ovulated later and therefore it's implantation that you are spotting for. Let us know how you get on :)

I get to finish work early today as we are having a power down at work so it's rather nice that it's happening on a Friday so I get to start the weekend earlier :)
Now it's the countdown to GP, I really hope we start to get somewhere on Monday... If I'm going to be honest I really want to start metformin as its not a hormonal drug and I have heard amazing things about it. I shall try not get my hopes up...

Ksquared I hope it's implantation! Some women spot a lot during pregnancy and go on the have healthy babies so keep the faith :) Yes the suppositorys are very messy! Maybe tmi but the first night I used one my H made me laugh and I thought I peed myself. Nope it was a bunch of liquid from the suppository. Pantyliners are a must have with those things.

Hopefullyopto Yay for early weekends! I hope your dr will consider the metformin. We can count down to Monday together, that's when I hear about my bloodwork :)

Thanks, ladies :). I just had creamy cm and a wave of nausea. So maybe. :shrug: I'll test again tomorrow morning unless I get obvious AF. DH is so sweet though and comforted me this morning, and the last few days when we were feeling like I am preggo he's been extra lovey. :)

How nice you get to start your weekend early, HopefullyOpto! I'm jealous - my work day just started and it's been a pretty slow week, and not just because of my testing and TTC confusion. Looking forward to hearing how it goes on Monday!

BabeAwait - LOL, how awkward to think you peed yourself! Well all of this messiness will be so worth it in the end if/when if helps you achieve a BFP that turns into a full 9 months. FX so hard for you during your TWW!

BabeAwait, I really hope the messy suppositories do their job and help you get your sticky bean. What and exciting tww for you. I shall have everything crossed for your test results on Monday and will let everyone know what the deal is with my appointment, never thought I would be looking forward to a Monday morning haha.

Ksquared, any developments with your cm today, I have heard that a lot of woman who get thir BFP's get spotting on the day their AF is usually due so fx!
Hope the day has sped by for you, nothing worse than a slow Friday :(

Thanks ladies!

Those sound like good signs to me ksquared. Spotting the same day as a dip could mean implantation! I really hope this is your cycle. Just imagine if we both get a :bfp: our due dates would be less than a week apart! :)

Hopefullyopto Do you have a game plan for monday? I'm sure not everyone is quite as type a as me lol but thought I'd ask. Having information like dates about my cycles with me was very helpful even though my dr did not look at my charts.

:hugs: Thank you for your support, you guys. It means so much to me to have you guys cheering me on. The spotting is back but not as bright red, but it's quite a lot and like early AF. So I really don't know what's going on. It's CD 28 only which would be my shortest cycle since BCP. Seems weird that AF would be starting but it might be. I can't wait to just go home and have it be the weekend! I guess I'll just have to wait and see what my temp does tomorrow morning or if AF comes in full force. :(

Sorry you're having so much spotting :( I hope it gets better.

My good friend had quite a bit of spotting when she got pregnant. She thought it must have been af, but then started feeling nauseous.

Try an frer tomorrow. I stopped using cheapies because the bfns were too discouraging and I had to wait longer to use them. I got my bfp on a frer digital. I wouldn't worry about the bfn at all, cheapie wouldn't show until after af is due so it doesn't count. I had lots of cm leading up too.

Babe await where are you in your cycle?

Thanks, guys, but it's turned into AF :(. Unless I have one of those weird 1-2 day periods I'm guessing I was never pregnant or it didn't stick. I managed to make it into my house before I started crying. This sucks. :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry ksquared. Please take it easy don't be too hard on yourself. We're hear if you need a shoulder. :hugs:

Crazycat since it's passed midnight I am 7dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->