Long cycles and the tww

Very cute little bump developing there TexMel.

I had a pretty rough day on the meds today. Double dose of metformin really aggrivated my stomach and the provera is causing crampy feelings. I at least think something is going on mind you and my temp has slightly increased these last two mornings so i imagine provera is doing its thing.

BabeAwait, nice to see a confirmed ovulation, are you now taking the progesterone?

Ksquared, i see some movement in your chart, where are you thinking you are at?

Silas i can see a line but im not sure i can see colour. Are you taking another one today?

Hey ladies!

I get crazy cycles myself. Sometimes they are only 33-35 days long, but when OV doesn't go right (about half the time) they can be as long as 60+ days, and sometimes its enough to drive one mental! :wacko:

Last cycle was a long strange one...my TTC buddy got her BFP and I'm so VERY excited for her, but now I guess you could say I'm a bit lonely. Hoping you ladies can keep me company and help me stay optimistic over here. :)

I'm on CD19 today and OV signs are looking promising. If all goes well this cycle I'll ovulate in the next few days, so I'd get to test right before my 32nd birthday.
Wouldn't that just be the BEST present!!!?!!! :D
((FX so hard!))

Hey ladies, thanks for all the replies. The tests do look pinkish in person but its not enough to be excited about ... yet. I am staying cautious and keeping an open mind. (for the most part anyway)

I decided to take another test today, but after a 5 hr hold. :shrug: I see a lot of the same as the other tests, but maybe you all will see something else. :flower:

Attachments

• SAM_602144.jpg
    SAM_602144.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 11
Ksquared FX for your temp rise tomorrow!

Hopefullyopto Sorry about your upset tummy :( I hope it's better tomorrow.

Silas I still see a line but can't see color. I have FX for you!

Nmv Welcome! Sorry you have unlucky cycles like us. Yes ovulating for your birthday would be great! I hope you get your birthday wish.

Not much to report here. I had a dream last night about bringing home my newborn son. I gave him a bath and then was breastfeeding sitting at the top of the steps. It hurt so bad then I realized he just had the tip of my nipple lol. I had a difficult time getting him to open his mouth all the way, once he got a good latch I was like psh I don't know why people say this hurts lol. I tried to get him to switch sides after a while because I didn't want my left boob engorged but he refused my left and only wanted my right. Also his nursery was a disaster there were still baby items in gift bags and nothing was put away so I had a hard time finding stuff for his bath and to dress him.

Such an odd dream but I kind of enjoyed spending time with "my baby". It seemed so real.

HopefullyOpto - I'm sorry you felt icky today :(. Just a few more days before you see if AF starts, right?

nmv - Welcome!! Sorry to hear you have wacky cycles. Since last one was a long one, hopefully that means this one will be shorter. Sounds like O might happen soon, so FX for you! Of course you're welcome to hang out with us for support. We've had a couple of BFPs in our group so far, and we're certainly due for some more!

SilasLove - I can't really see anything on this one, but afternoon pee is always difficult to get a good result on. FX that the next few days give you a clear BFP!

BabeAwait - Wow, that's a crazy detailed baby dream! Hopefully it's a premonition that this cycle was lucky. :)

Afm - Yep, I had a slight temp increase this morning and the sharp left side pain is gone! Hoping that means O day was yesterday or Monday because we didn't BD last night or today. Still had ewcm but I usually have some leftover before the progesterone really starts kicking in. FX this was the real thing this time and not another trick! I haven't had a long cycle like this since the fall. Definitely will be over 40 days. Oh well. At least O likely occurred and we did pretty good with BD-ing this time!

Thanks for the welcome! :)

BabeAwait - I had a very vivid dream about my baby at about 7-8dpo...well before I knew I was pregnant the last time, I hope this is a good sign for you!!!

KSquared - Come on little eggie!!! FX!

Silas - Can't wait to see your test tomorrow morning! :dust:

Welcome nmv, sorry you have wonky cycles, I'm sure i can speak for the ladies on here in saying we can all relate. My cycle this time round is having to be induced using meds as its been so long. It sounds promising that you may ovulate soon though. Lets hope you get your birthday wish :winkwink:
How long you been trying now?

BabeAwait, what a very detailed dream! Maybe its a premonition, wouldn't that be exciting!

Ksquared, whats your cycle saying today?

Silas im sorry but i cant see anything in the test. I am stupendously bad with squinters mind you. Whereabouts in your cycle are you now?

Hubby got his first check from his new job today! :happydance:

I start my progesterone tonight, I better bring out the pads and a million pairs of underwear :haha: My temp was low this morning I woke up with my mouth wide open lol.

Nmv That would be wonderful! FX :)

Hopefullyopto I hope you feel better today!

Ksquared I'm sorry you're having a long cycle. FX you get that O confirmation soon!

I often have vivid dreams about all sorts of things. But this was the first time I actually dreamed about taking care of my baby. Usually I just have pregnancy dreams. Earlier in the night I had a nightmare about someone taking my baby daughter from the hospital. I was running around asking have you seen my baby. Clearly that one wasn't as pleasant to talk about though.

Hey ladies - just wanted to let you all know that my test this morning I didn't see anything and therefore I am pretty bummed. I have an appointment with obgyn for next Thursday and I am not going to test or anything before that appointment. (Pretty sure I am not pregnant or pregnancy isn't progressing)

I have lots of symptoms, but then again it doesn't mean anything if you can't get a BFP. I am on CD43 now, but I have no idea when I ovulated or anything. I started getting symptoms around May 10 so I should have had a positive test by now.

Thanks for all the time you have given me these last few days. Appreciated!

Hey Silas.
I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I've heard a lot of ladies complaining of frers having indents and evaps lately. Not sure if that would make you feel better or worse. Do you know how many dpo you are? You're not out til AF comes. I hope your appointment goes well.

Took my progesterone now waiting for the lovely side effects to start :)

Hey guys! FF gave me crosshairs today, so it's saying O day was Tuesday :thumbup:. I really hope it doesn't change it later because we haven't BD since Monday! Just have not been in the mood all week. I feel like this usually happens after O. I feel so lazy sometimes :dohh:. My temp rise has been VERY slow so I wasn't even sure if O happened. That's typical for me too. I'm happy that I'm finally in the tww!

BabeAwait - Yay for your hubby! Hoping the progesterone last night is going OK and wasn't too messy for you. And wow, two baby dreams in a row! I'm like you where I have vivid dreams sometimes, but I hope this time around it's a sign. How many dpo are you now?

SilasLove - I'm so sorry about the BFN :hugs:

Nmv - How are your O symptoms coming along?

Rant ahead:

Has anyone else feel like you're being targeted with baby-related advertising everywhere? On my Twitter, I just saw an ad for diapers. I DON'T HAVE A BABY YET, ADVERTISING PEOPLE. STOP REMINDING ME OF MY FERTILITY ISSUES.

Yay for crosshairs!! Lets hope we see those temps creep uP and stay up :winkwink:
Yeah i hate those baby advertisments, they obviously use ypur internet cookies and torment you on the prospect that you are still yet without child...
Dont worry ksquared we will all get there soon :)

Just taken last provera pill, had sore nipples today so its doing something at least. Now its the agonising wsit for AF, she better hurry up and show soon so i can start my new cycle :)

Congrats ksquared! :happydance: Our ovulation is only a few days apart again. Yes it happens to me too. A celebrity gossip site always brings up an add for women choosing adoption. I'm like wth that's the opposite of my problem lol. I also get zulily ads a lot.
Not completely related but I still get "your baby is the size of a ..." emails from a pregnancy app I downloaded when I was pg. I already told the app I mc, but apparently it didn't sync up with the email feature. I rarely check my email so I forget and it's a slap to the face each time.

Hopefullyopto Yay being on the AF! I had never felt bad boob/nipple soreness until I had started progesterone last cycle so I feel your pain. :(

My birthday is tomorrow yay! Bad thing is I have a giant cystic zit on my cheek :growlmad: Boo! Usually I just get them on my chin but nope dime sized in the middle of my friggin cheek. Thanks pcos!

Thanks Tex and Hopefullyopto! I had a great day.

I just realized this month I turned 23 on the 23rd of May and that I ovulated on cycle day 23. I hope it's good luck! :)

BabeAwait - Yes, happy birthday!!!! Glad it was great yesterday. The multiple 23s is so cool - hope it's good luck! Sorry about the pimple and the stupid app that keeps sending you those emails. Can you unsubscribe? How's the progesterone treating you?

HopefullyOpto - Glad you feel like your meds are doing something! Any more signs of AF?

Afm - Temp continues to rise and the last two mornings my temp has been at least 98. Yippee! But this morning FF tried to change my O date to Thursday. I guess because I have such a slow temp rise it gets confused, but all of my O symptoms stopped after Tuesday (except ewcm, which always continues for a few days after O for me), so I did the manual override. I think DH will get his SA on Wednesday because he's off work that day and tomorrow is a holiday, and after we know the results I'm pretty sure I want to go ahead with the full fertility consultation. I only have 1 more cycle (unless this cycle I get a BFP) before we reach the 1 year mark, and with all my issues I think it's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->