Long cycles and the tww

Sorry rockstar. I definitely know that feeling of being happy to start a new cycle. FX this is the one!

on my way to vacation. see you ladies thursday!!! keep me posted. i'll expect a full report :haha:

:lol: You'll definitely get one from me momofxone! My first ob appointment is Thursday. :thumbup:

Finally had my first appointment today! Got to see and hear the heartbeat, and everything is looking good!! Phew, what a relief. Baby looks like a little blob right now haha. I'm measuring 2 days behind what I'd been tracking, but it was so difficult to get a good measurement. At first all of the measurements were a week behind, but then she did a different angle and baby measured longer. So I'm keeping my due date at Feb. 9 for now. Next appointment is supposed to be at around 11 weeks but they have to call me tomorrow to book it.

Here's the pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5
Omg! I go away for a long weekend and miss not 1, but 2 BFPs!?! I am so excited for you, babeawait and silaslove! This is a lucky thread indeed!

Ksquared, congrats on getting to 9 weeks! I know it's a blob, but it's a cute little blob, isn't it? And the heartbeat is amazing. I still love hearing mine!

All this good news just made my day!

Yay congrats ksquared! What an adorable blob! Lol

I can't wait to join the u/s club in 3 weeks :)

Just a quick check in from my doctor's appointment -

I had my ultrasound done today and the doctor says that it does very much appear like I have PCOS. My next step is going in for day 3 bloods, which will probably be towards the end of July/beginning of August if my body cooperates. I'm heartbroken :cry: I knew it wouldn't be easy to get pregnant, but I didn't expect it to be this hard with this much working against us either. :nope:

On the positive side, my doctor said that after we do my bloods, we will start looking into what we can do to get me pregnant.

But overall, I'm just feeling really down and hopeless. :cry:

Aidensxmomma, I am sorry you are down and feel hopeless right now. I know this journey does that to all of us at some point I time. But, it sounds like you are working with a great doctor that will help you get a good plan in place and get the ball rolling in the right direction.
I know that means more waiting, but it will all be worth it one day. Just know we are here for you and feel free to vent all you need to! Hugs!

It will be okay aidensxmomma! :hugs:

I know it seems like everything is against you right now. PCOS is not an infertile sentence. I've had it over 10 years and I know plenty of women on BnB who have gotten pregnant with pcos. My doctor wasn't even treating mine and I was able to get pregnant. It WILL happen for you. Your doctor is going to help you which is great news! Chances are once they start helping you won't have to wait longer than a few months. I feel like a lot of the time even if you do everything right it's just a roll of the dice which decides if it'll happen that cycle. The longer you've tried and the more you get help the better the probability!

I'm sorry you are feeling frustrated. :hugs: We all have had those moments and are here for you. I have faith it will happen for you sooner than later. :)

Thanks, everyone! :hugs:

Aidensxmomma - I'm so sorry you're feeling so down :hugs: I echo what TexMel and BabeAwait said - you're heading in the right direction and I know it'll happen for you. And as much as that chemical hurt, it seems pretty common that ladies have a chemical a cycle or two before getting a BFP. I *think* that's what happened to me even though I never had a definite BFP the cycle before I had a sticky bean. But if that doesn't happen, you're so close to getting started on treatments. Hang in there! :hugs:

BabeAwait - How are you feeling?? Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!

Aidensmomma - I think it may have happened to me the cycle before my bfp too actually. I had that two day af, which was really weird for me as my af's were averaging 5 days long. I also had early pregnancy symptoms.

Your time will come soon!

Thanks for all the support. It means a lot to me. :hugs:

I'm feeling a little better now. As I get closer to ovulation, I feel more hopeful that maybe this cycle with be *the* cycle. If not, then I'll get to discuss treatments with my doctor. Either way, this cycle is going to lead to better things. :)

Btw ksquared - I did love seeing your ultrasound pic. It's fantastic that you got to see your little blob and know that everything is okay. :)

BabeAwait - How did you appointment go?

TexMel and crazycat - How is pregnancy treating you both? :flower:

so sorry you were feeling so down aidens! glad you are better today too :)

what's going on ladies? anything new?

afm- cd 11, home from vacation, and can start opks in 3 days :) nothing else new going on ! just very busy this weekend.

I'm feeling great! Having some serious hip pain, but I'm thinking about going to see a chiropractor and hopefully it'll get better. My boy is moving around more every day and I love feeling him.

Just gotta start prepping the nursery now, trying to get Dh to give me input so I can go buy things!

TexMel - That's really exciting that your baby boy is starting to move around a lot more. Feeling my babies move was always my favorite part of being pregnant :) I think the chiropractor will probably help a lot. It definitely doesn't hurt to try.

mommyxofxone - How was your vacation?

Glad you're feeling better aidensxmomma!

Exciting that you are feeling your LO TexMel!

I am SO TIRED. I can hardly keep my eyes open most of the day. I updated my journal about my appointment it seemed to take a lifetime lol. I see myself beeing lazy with whatever BnB posts I can muster for a while.

TexMel - That's really exciting that your baby boy is starting to move around a lot more. Feeling my babies move was always my favorite part of being pregnant :) I think the chiropractor will probably help a lot. It definitely doesn't hurt to try.

mommyxofxone - How was your vacation?

it was lovely! but glad to be home too. back in routine!!! still can't wait to go back next year :)

Glad you're feeling better aidensxmomma!

Exciting that you are feeling your LO TexMel!

I am SO TIRED. I can hardly keep my eyes open most of the day. I updated my journal about my appointment it seemed to take a lifetime lol. I see myself beeing lazy with whatever BnB posts I can muster for a while.

i was SO tired when i was pg with dd. Omg. my boss actually told me (i must've looked really bad) i could lay down in the back with the dogs on a cot (i was a vet tech). i never needed to- BUT i did have to drastically cut my hours at work. i was sleepin 15+ hours a day. But in second tri i felt better than i ever had in my life!!!

Thanks mommyxofxone! It's good to know I'm not a freak of nature. Taking 4-6 hour long naps everyday isn't exactly how I want to spend my time lol.

It looks like you're gearing up to O. How exciting!

I was nonstop exhausted from about weeks 6 to 10. It didn't let up at all, no good days! Then it started to ease up and I'd have the odd good day.

Things are going well, I feel baby too but I don't think the kicks are as strong because of my anterior placenta. My back has been getting sore if I sit for more than about 15min and I've had pain in my right side so I try to be really conscious of laying on my left. And I've maxed out bra sizes in the normal stores.... So that's been interesting since I'm an average sized person so it's a bit much...

Also started looking at the baby's room. I haven't really done anything yet. Still have lots of time but I started setting up the baby book shelf and swapped my husbands dresser for the dresser in the baby room. So a bit of progress. My students gave me a tonne of baby gifts so I put them in the dresser. So that was fun. We'll do most of the getting ready when dh is back in August. Can't wait till he's home! He is so excited for the baby and so interested and involved. A lot of my friends are pregnant and have trouble getting their husbands interested and it's hard because I know mine is so the opposite, he's so great about it! but I don't have him here... Can't wait till he's home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->