Long cycles and the tww

Thanks mommyxofxone! It's good to know I'm not a freak of nature. Taking 4-6 hour long naps everyday isn't exactly how I want to spend my time lol.

It looks like you're gearing up to O. How exciting!

i am! thank you!!! wonder if it's going to be another early o cycle or if i'll be waiting til later. more ferning this am. just hanging out. lol

Can you go to bed any earlier? seriously i was in bed some nights by 8. And the nights i worked til 8 i'd come home and slither into bed as soon as i could. And i'd sleep away the morning.

i remember calling in to work one morning (i was supposed to be there at like 8) and saying i seriously couldn't get out of bed. i wouldn't be able to make it til 10. as soon as i got in that am i spoke to my boss about lessening my hours.

i do worry a second time around i'll be that tired again, scares me with a lo!

I thought I already replied to this a while back but I guess it didn't go through. :shrug:

Crazycat I feel your pain in the boob department! Before ttc I was a C now I'm a DD and I know they're just going to get bigger and bigger. Not even my stretchy maternity bra fits anymore :(
Not too much longer til your H is back hang in there! I'd love to hear more about the nursery when you make progress.

Mommyxofxone The weird thing is I have a really hard time falling asleep at night. I get hot flashes and can't get comfortable or shut my brain off. And I mean it always takes atleast 2 hours before I fall asleep. But without fail about 2 o'clock everyday I need a nap or I'll doze off no matter what I'm doing.
FX you get a beautiful mature eggy in the next few days! I've never used the saliva microscopes do you like it, is it reliable?

actually i LOVE my microscope!!! at first it was hard for me to understand it. but now, i think i finally have it figured out. i find it absolutely amazing!!! i had more ferning today too, and of course that's just going to get more and more. so as soon as it's a little fuller, i think we will start dtd every other day.

Crazycatlady - I have the anterior placenta, too! I can feel him move a few times a day, but it's more like he is squirming around. No definite kicks, and definitely cannot feel it on the outside of my belly yet.

Babeawait, i was also exhausted from about 7 weeks until 14 weeks, then all of a sudden I got so much more energy. I did not have the luxury of taking naps quite so long, but I would have for sure! Even now I'll take like a 1 hour nap most of my days off, which is not my norm.

Positive OPK yesterday and cramps today, so I think today was ovulation day :happydance: I'll officially be in the tww starting tomorrow.

Just a quick update from me - I'll catch up with everyone's posts when my kids are in bed.

i've had 28 cycle sinse FORREVERRRR...so this month we BD every orther day from CD 8 till 27...and i was sure i nailed the egg this time...BUT! ff says i O'd on CD 31!! what??!! :hissy::hissy:i am curently on CD38 this is the longest my cycle haver ever been in my entire life!! no AF, high temps, no symptoms at all and 3 huge BFN!! :growlmad:

Crazycatlady! I am just now back on bnb and see your wonderful news!! So so happy for you!!

2dpo today - feeling optimistic this cycle. Only 10 more days until my official testing day! I hope the tww goes by quickly.

mommyxofxone - Have you gotten a positive OPK yet?

Hi ladies, thought I'd join this discussion..

My cycles have quite irregular the past year but the past few months they've been around 35/36 days long, and I tend to ovulate around CD19.

just makes it more frustrating because there's even more waiting for O time to come around! x

My cycles have quite irregular the past year but the past few months they've been around 35/36 days long, and I tend to ovulate around CD19.

just makes it more frustrating because there's even more waiting for O time to come around! x

Welcome! :flower:

I hear you about how frustrating it can be. I usually ovulate between cd19 and cd24 - there's people who are already testing by then! It really does make the wait to O that much worse.

Where in your cycle are you?

2dpo today - feeling optimistic this cycle. Only 10 more days until my official testing day! I hope the tww goes by quickly.

mommyxofxone - Have you gotten a positive OPK yet?

ugh no!!!

and i'm having ewcm and all that good stuff, but no positive opk. they're definitely getting darker, so maybe tomorrow? but not positive yet!!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=883105&d=1436998030

aidensmomma tonights opk

I had ewcm around 5 days before I got a positive OPK.

My OPKs looked like that too, until I suddenly got a positive. Hopefully ovulation isn't too far off for you :)

i sure hope it's soon! i'm already pushed into august. i just hope it's not too far! dd's birthday is the 6th so i'd love to know before it.

I hear you about how frustrating it can be. I usually ovulate between cd19 and cd24 - there's people who are already testing by then! It really does make the wait to O that much worse.

I'm CD7 today, so expecting to ovulate in around 12 days.. but it could be a little longer.

Before I became pregnant with DS I had regular 32-day cycles, I have no idea why it's changed, I've not been on hormonal contraception for over 2 years either. x

i sure hope it's soon! i'm already pushed into august. i just hope it's not too far! dd's birthday is the 6th so i'd love to know before it.

My daughter's birthday is in August as well. Her birthday is the 20th. :)

I'm hoping that I find out before July 29, which is my OH's birthday. I would love to tell him he's going to be a daddy for his birthday.

I'm CD7 today, so expecting to ovulate in around 12 days.. but it could be a little longer.

Before I became pregnant with DS I had regular 32-day cycles, I have no idea why it's changed, I've not been on hormonal contraception for over 2 years either. x

That sucks that your cycles randomly changed :hugs:

tinkerbell mine changes monthly :( not reliable at all.

does anyone know if it would be terrible if i moved my opk time up by like a half hour? i have to work tomorrow and have to leave the house at 5. i've been testing at about 630 ish, and then i tested yesterday at 6, and then hoping today i can test at 530 and tomorrow move it to 5. just because there is NO way i'm poas at work! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->