Long cycles and the tww

I wouldn't think it would make too much of a difference to change the time you take your OPKs by half an hour. I'm not very consistent about the time I take mine and I still get reliable readings. I'm no expert, though. :flower:

thank you i've been worrying about it all day. i only did them at 630 to start because i wasn't going to be home on tuesday until 630. then in the end i screwed myself ! cause it's been harder doing it at that time!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=883247&d=1437081783

aidens i wound up taking it an hour earlier, i have bad cramping on left side and look i got my positive! :happydance: line came up before the control too. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=883247&d=1437081783

aidens i wound up taking it an hour earlier, i have bad cramping on left side and look i got my positive! :happydance: line came up before the control too. :)

:happydance: Better get to BD :haha:

Congrats on o mommyxofxone!! Fx you catch that eggy!

thanks ladies. looking at my chart too, yesterday's temp i think may be lower than it should be. pretty sure it should be 96.9 like the one today. i usually get my positive on the second day of the dip- they're usually the same. although i guess it could be normal like that?

all i know is i'm feeling pretty good about the timing. just have to bd the next three days if we can.

mommyxofxone - I'm glad you're feeling good about your timing. FX for you!

AFM - 4dpo today (almost 5dpo :haha: ). I've been incredibly moody/irritable for the last two days. I was the same way when I got pregnant with my youngest, so I'm hoping it's a good sign this time as well. Nothing else to really report though.

How's everyone else doing? :flower:

i'm just waiting for my crosshairs and my confirmed dpos! hoping it's done this cycle and i can relax!!

dh's birthday is today, i've just hidden his gifts with clues attached as i make him do scavenger hunts and dd LOVES that, so she gets to help find them when they both get up.

we also have a baby shower today, looking forward to seeing my friend! haven't seen her since first tri and she just entered third at 30 weeks yesterday :)

i hope all your signs are good ones aidens! i also symptom spot and i NEVER am pregnant lol

The scavenger hunt sounds really fun for your DH and DD. :)

Have fun at the baby shower!

it was great! although long lol. we left after two hours and she was only about half way through gifts. but i had a 45 minute drive home so i figured that was ok!

it was great! although long lol. we left after two hours and she was only about half way through gifts. but i had a 45 minute drive home so i figured that was ok!

I'm glad you had a good time. :) I would have left early, too, given the circumstances. I'm sure she was happy that you were there, even if you didn't stay for the whole entire thing. :)

AFM - I feel really blah about this cycle; that's the best way I can describe it. The moodiness/irritability is pretty much gone, so I have zero symptoms. No cramping, no changes in cm, no breast pain, nothing. So I'm thinking this isn't *the* cycle. :nope: I also don't really have as strong of an urge to test as I normally do, either. :shrug:

I'm glad you had a good time. :) I would have left early, too, given the circumstances. I'm sure she was happy that you were there, even if you didn't stay for the whole entire thing. :)

AFM - I feel really blah about this cycle; that's the best way I can describe it. The moodiness/irritability is pretty much gone, so I have zero symptoms. No cramping, no changes in cm, no breast pain, nothing. So I'm thinking this isn't *the* cycle. :nope: I also don't really have as strong of an urge to test as I normally do, either. :shrug:

no symptoms don't mean anything either hun. i had cramping for af when i got dd. i had low back ache- and i was very warm (i used to get so cold before af. now it changes cycle to cycle) but that was really it. Nothing that could've been pg instead of af. i was so sure she was coming. i felt totally out. didn't have any of the special symptoms the other ladies get. and i got my bfp at 12dpo! so you are not out yet!

afm- i THINK i'm at 3dpo? today's temp is slightly whack because i went to turn off my alarm and instead knocked the phone to the ground where it continued to go off. ugh. then i had to get it before i could temp because dh was getting really mad at me (lol) and my temp said 97.5 when i got back in the bed. i then temped again at 8 and used the online adjuster which said it SHOULD have been 97.4 (it was 98.2 when i woke up at 8) so i did the 97.4 in my chart. Really hoping i didn't screw it up too bad. Sounds about right though.

Thanks mommyxofxone. That does make me feel a little beget that you didn't really have symptoms and still got a BFP. :)

That's kind of funny about knocking your phone on the floor. Hopefully your DH didn't get too upset :haha: I would think that since you adjusted the temp that it should still be accurate. I'm not sure though since I know nothing about charting.

AFM - 6dpo today. Still no symptoms to report. Just waiting this cycle out to see what happens. If I don't get a bfp this cycle, I'll get my blood test at the start of next cycle and hopefully start treatment. Maybe this cycle will surprise me though and i won't have to. FX!

You're welcome :)

I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm already having stretching pains in my uterus which seems odd to me at only 6 weeks. Otherwise hardly any symptoms lately. I can't wait for my u/s to know baby is okay.

Thanks mommyxofxone. That does make me feel a little beget that you didn't really have symptoms and still got a BFP. :)

That's kind of funny about knocking your phone on the floor. Hopefully your DH didn't get too upset :haha: I would think that since you adjusted the temp that it should still be accurate. I'm not sure though since I know nothing about charting.

AFM - 6dpo today. Still no symptoms to report. Just waiting this cycle out to see what happens. If I don't get a bfp this cycle, I'll get my blood test at the start of next cycle and hopefully start treatment. Maybe this cycle will surprise me though and i won't have to. FX!

i guess it's fine cause temp went higher again today so at least we have our cross hairs. but they're dotted? i don't remember what that means lol

How long have you been trying hun?

You're welcome :)

I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm already having stretching pains in my uterus which seems odd to me at only 6 weeks. Otherwise hardly any symptoms lately. I can't wait for my u/s to know baby is okay.

i think the stretching is totally normal at that point? i was concerned because i never had it! i remember reading all this stuff i was supposed to be feeling and i never had it? i was so worried about baby. but i just never had any. and here she is gonna be four and no problems. So many weird twinges and things you can have.

my friend is 14weeks and she has NOTHING. no symptoms, no feelings, nothing. And baby is totally fine.

afm- 3dpo and just gonna try to stay busy. i keep comparing this chart to the one with dd which i know i shouldn't do. but right now the temps are pretty close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->