Long cycles and the tww

Awful news. I've lost my baby. Ultrasound showed it stopped growing at 9 weeks. Going in tomorrow for a D&C so I can start healing. I'll be taking some time away from the boards, and I guess I'll have to wait a couple of cycles before we can start trying again.

Best of luck to all of you ladies, and thank you so much for all of the support. :hugs:

I'm so sorry ksquared :hugs: Take all the time away that you need. We'll be here for you when you come back. Sending you lots of love :hugs:

Oh my goodness ksquared ;( my heart goes out to you. I'm so beyond sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't begin to imagine how you feel right now.

Awful news. I've lost my baby. Ultrasound showed it stopped growing at 9 weeks. Going in tomorrow for a D&C so I can start healing. I'll be taking some time away from the boards, and I guess I'll have to wait a couple of cycles before we can start trying again.

Best of luck to all of you ladies, and thank you so much for all of the support. :hugs:

nooooo i'm so sorry love!!!! :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry for your loss, ksquared! I cannot imagine what you are going through. Please know we are here for you and will continue to be when you are able to come back on the boards and talk. My heart breaks for you!

Ksquared No! I cant believe it, im sooo sorry hun :hugs: thats awful news :(
My thoughts are with you and your husband at this painful time. Come back to the boards when you are ready, we are all here for support x

Im so sorry ksquared!! Please take the time you need and I an wishing you the absolute best. xx

I am so so sorry for your loss ksquared. :( :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your OH. Take however much time you need. We will be here for you whenever you're ready to come back.

afm, my hip has been bothering me for the last like 5 days. i don't think it's a sign (although i'm hopeful) but jeez.

also my pimples haven't stopped since O. which IS odd. even my daughter pointed to one and said mommy what is that on your face? because normally- i don' thave any!!!! Really hard not to test.

love seeing that ticker counting down days when i can test.

afm, my hip has been bothering me for the last like 5 days. i don't think it's a sign (although i'm hopeful) but jeez.

also my pimples haven't stopped since O. which IS odd. even my daughter pointed to one and said mommy what is that on your face? because normally- i don' thave any!!!! Really hard not to test.

Only a few more days until testing! Hang in there! :)

AFM - I took another test (or two :blush: ) at 12dpo. Negative. Pretty sure I'm out for this cycle. Now I just want AF to hurry up and get here so that I can get my blood test and take the next steps.

Only a few more days until testing! Hang in there! :)

AFM - I took another test (or two :blush: ) at 12dpo. Negative. Pretty sure I'm out for this cycle. Now I just want AF to hurry up and get here so that I can get my blood test and take the next steps.

sorry about the bfns hun. i'm sure i'm going to be right there with you. :(

9dpo here, was thinking about testing in the am at 10. nervous. afraid to. i guess i'll see how i feel in the am.

still having pimples everywhere which isn't normal, so if i'm not pregnant this is a cruel new joke. :(

Not feeling confident at all. woke up from a dream where i got my period. :( :cry: so hoping that's not true. af due thursday.

i've had tiny twinges of cramping on and off, but other than that and the pimples i really have nothing going on. :( :shrug:

mommyxofxone - sending you some :hugs:

If I were you I would definitely test in the morning, but I'm a POAS addict so I like to find any excuse to test. :haha:

AFM - Thought I saw a faint line on my IC. I probably just have line eye, though, because I see nothing in the pictures. :shrug: If AF doesn't show up tomorrow, I'll test again with a FRER, but I'm pretty sure the witch is on her way. She's due tomorrow.

i'm definitely testing in the am. just terrified. i really don't want to see a bfn. trying to prepare myself NOW for the bfn tomorrow.

and i wanna see the test :)

Good luck to you ladies. Do you think cycles can sync via forums? Because we always have atleast two in the tww at the same time lol

Here's a test that I just took. I swear I see a faint line, but then it disappears. This is driving me absolutely crazy :wacko:

Attachments

• 13dpo2.jpg
    13dpo2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
mommyxofxone - I can't wait to see your test tomorrow! FX for you!

BabeAwait - That would be crazy if our cycles synchronized just from chatting on the forums. lol. It is weird that there's always two of us in the tww, usually pretty close on dpo too.

aidensxmomma I can't see anything in the inverted one, but when i tilt my laptop screen I can see pink at the top part of the regular pic
Hopefully you get your strong bfp so there's no doubt...I hate hate hate when I see something but later it's lighter or gone...it will drive you mad

I tried my ol sharpen and saturate trick for you aidensxmomma. I notice on certain brands I always get a slight line bfn or not and it never shows up well on camera.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150726_230915.jpg
    CYMERA_20150726_230915.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
morning ladies, 10 dpo and bfn.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=885501&d=1437993782

Neither of you ladies are out yet! 10dpo is still super early to get a BFP. Keep the tests coming, as a former POAS addict, I love seeing these!

Fx!!!

:witch: got me today. :(

But on the bright side my blood test is scheduled for 8am Wednesday morning, so hopefully I'll be starting treatment for everything soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->