Long cycles and the tww

:hugs: hun i was so rooting for you too. i can't believe it got you. but really glad about your game plan coming up :hugs:

Thanks. :)

I'm hoping that everything goes well with my blood test and I get some answers and can start some treatment. I'm feeling hopeful about it. I'm not sure when my next actual appointment will be, but I should find out Wednesday when I go in for my test.

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

:hugs: I have no advice, but just know you're not out until the witch shows. Maybe it was still too early for a test to be positive. Keep hanging in there. :flower:

AFM - I got my blood test results back already. They showed that I have normal thyroid levels, however they're on the low end and my be causing problems. Also, my blood tests revealed that I'm insulin resistant. :nope: I'm pretty sure that confirms my diagnosis of PCOS as well. I have an appointment Friday afternoon with my doctor to discuss my results and treatment options. I'm nervous and hopeful about my appointment but also feel really defeated at the moment. It feels like there's so much working against me right now. :(

oh aidens i'm so sorry :( try to stay calm until you at least meet with the dr.

i also had a nice streak of red when i wiped today. nothing else, but, now just waiting for af tomorrow.

I'm trying to stay calm and away from google. I did do a little bit of research but not much. I'm trying to stay away from google until I talk to my doctor and get an official diagnosis.

Sorry to hear that the witch is coming, mommyxofxone :hugs:

Sorry you've had a bad tww ladies :( I have everything crossed that your next cycles will be the one!

Afm we have our first ultrasound tomorrow! I will update on if baby is doing well and even post a sonogram pic if you all don't mind? I'm super nervous about baby having a heartbeat and being okay.

Aidensxmomma sorry to hear that, but at least metformin will help in more ways than one. It's main use is to help with insulin resistance in diabetic patients and then it just has this awesome side effect of increasing and promoting ovulation. In your case, it will help with both!

Obviously, I can't guarantee that is what they'll recommend for you, but it seems like a clear choice from what you've told us! Good luck with everything! You're still on the right path to getting answers and the right help!!

So I'm a day late here on my ultrasound update. Baby is doing amazing!

There is just one baby contrary to my instincts lol. The heartbeat was 169bpm. According to a hb gender calculator (for fun) it's guess was a girl. I have the sonogram pictures in my journal and the full story if anyone wants to take a look. We told our families and announced it on Facebook with a cute little picture. I thought it would seem more real now but it doesn't. :/ But I love my little smidge so much :cloud9: <3

Oh my due date is now March 7th. Even though I am 99% sure on the day I ovulated baby measured 3 days ahead.

A few people have told me they think I'm having a girl already. We will see if they're right in a couple months!

babe thats lovely! and we did the HB thing as well and it was right for us. in fact i've only known one person it was wrong for. :) my other friend is pregnant and she never asked how many beats! i was like whaaaaaaaaaaat how am i going to guess what you're having?!

glad it all went so well for you!

Thanks hun! We didn't even ask the tech she just told us the hb lol

Congrats BabeAwait! So happy to hear everything is going well! I never guessed baby's gender from the heartbeat but I always used those Chinese Gender Predictor charts. It's fun guessing what you're going to have :) Are you going to find out the gender or stay team yellow?

AFM - My appointment Friday went as well as it could have. My doctor confirmed that I have PCOS and I'm starting treatment for my thyroid and my insulin resistance. I was put on a medication for my thyroid (I forgot what it's called) and Metformin. I'm hoping that maybe this is all I need to get my long-awaited rainbow.

I have an appointment with the dietitian on Monday to discuss lifestyle changes to keep me healthy and help me lose weight. I'm excited and really nervous to be making these changes. I know that I need to be healthier and I'm glad I'm getting help to do that. Plus, this is just another step towards my baby.

I'm feeling more hopeful now that I've started these medications. The fertility coordinator told me that she wouldn't be surprised if I get pregnant before my next appointment (in five weeks). I really hope she's right. If not, we've almost reached the one year mark of TTC (8 months TTC, 2 months NTNP), so we will be getting a SA done for OH and possibly other fertility medications for me within the next few months.

so glad you're feeling better aidens :hugs:

babe but if she hadn't told you wouldn't you have asked?! i mean we are all over these forums, you have to ask! lol!

i definitely would! i couldn't believe she didnt.

Wow that's amazing aidensxmomma! I'm so happy for you :) I hope she's right about getting pregnant soon. Good luck on the new meds!

Mommyxofxone I probably would have forgot to ask because I was so taken aback by seeing my little baby! I did ask if she could tell where baby implanted and she said no because the placenta is still too small.

The Chinese calendar, lunar moon test, and a random quiz all 3 said it's a girl too. :shrug: I can't wait to find out :)

i didn't ask at my sonogram- because i didn't have one until 13 weeks, so to be fair, i asked at 10 weeks when they looked for the hb on a doppler. :)

The heartbeat was wrong for me. Said girl and I'm having a boy! Only thing that was right was the Chinese gender calendar.

So happy for you babeawait! Can't wait till you find out if it's a boy or girl!

Aidensmomma glad you are getting some answers!

Afm - baby boy is now kicking and moving like crazy! Took a little longer with anterior placenta but he's making up for lost time! I can feel him a lot now! I can even see where he is sometimes. Today he camped out up high and caused me a lot of pain! Pretty sure he kicked out one of my ribs last night! (This is not as extreme as it may sound to you - I have a rib that has popped out 3 or 4 times so I think it pops out fairly easily, chiropractor just pops it back in). But, in the meantime, it's super painful as baby was pushing on it, or pushing organs up into it or something all day!

Babeawait, lovely journal entry! So excited for you! I don't remember now exactly what my boy's HR was the first few times, but I know it was on the higher end of those predictors, but it has since slowed down into the "boy" range. Chinese predictor chart was right on.

Aidensxmomma, glad to hear you are starting the right meds! Sounds like they are taking good care of you!! Fingers crossed they are right!

Crazycatlady, I feel like our pregnancies are so similar it is kind of eerie. Anterior placenta here, too, started feeling him more and even have seen my belly move a couple of times. DH has missed it every single time bc baby stops the second I try to get hubby's attention. No rib issues for me, that sounds painful! I am going to the chiropractor for hip pain and that is working miracles!

We went to all the baby stores this weekend checking out cribs, changing tables, gliders, strollers, play yards, etc. I though DH would quit after the first store, but he kept going and he's even volunteered to take off work on Wednesday afternoon to go back with me to start our registry. He's a brave and patient man. It's so fun getting all of our nursery decor picked out! It's definitely making it more real! Our crib should arrive this week sometime! Can't wait!!

The heartbeat was wrong for me. Said girl and I'm having a boy! Only thing that was right was the Chinese gender calendar.

So happy for you babeawait! Can't wait till you find out if it's a boy or girl!

Aidensmomma glad you are getting some answers!

Afm - baby boy is now kicking and moving like crazy! Took a little longer with anterior placenta but he's making up for lost time! I can feel him a lot now! I can even see where he is sometimes. Today he camped out up high and caused me a lot of pain! Pretty sure he kicked out one of my ribs last night! (This is not as extreme as it may sound to you - I have a rib that has popped out 3 or 4 times so I think it pops out fairly easily, chiropractor just pops it back in). But, in the meantime, it's super painful as baby was pushing on it, or pushing organs up into it or something all day!

I've only known one person that had the hb thing wrong but seriously it's all in fun anyway :) i always am interested to see if it's right or not! it's fun! i did the baking soda thing when i was pregnant when you pee on it (yay something to pee on) and it said girl. and it was right! and so was the hb. the chinese gender thing was wrong for me saying i was to have a boy. BUT i enjoy all those little things!!

how lovely you can feel baby so much :) love it!

afm. :coffee: it's going to be like like another week and a half before i can start opks.

Yeah it is so fun to guess and try them all out!

Texmel you are ahead of me though, even though by due dates I guess I should be getting organized first! Eep! Our dates are so close though, really who knows which of us will be first.

I haven't done much of anything yet. Haven't even thought of registry or shopped for any nursery stuff....

My moms going to go look at strollers with me today though, it's her baby gift to me. Dh is still away, just over a week to go. Can't wait to have him back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->