Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

I feel your pain Sunkissed, I really do...sorry :( If that wasn't your O, you'll get another shot!! It's so hard when your body doesn't do what you want it to. Inexplicably, my temp went up today...FF has my Oing a couple of days ago but I dunno that I believe it. We'll see if my temp stays up tomorrow or not. We definitely did NOT time BD well if I did O--it's nearly impossible to get it right with cycles like this!

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1293227911.jpg is this pos??

Yes, that looks positive to me. It looks like 50% of it is as dark. It's hard to know Sunkissed, since this is your first time doing OPKs right? Once you know what *your* positive looks like, it'll be easier next cycles.

When I first posted the pic of mine last cycle (the pic I showed you) everyone on another board said it wasn't positive, that it was *almost there*. But I did some research, and learned that 50% of it can be as dark and it'll be positive. The people that told me it wasn't positive, prolly has much darker OPKs. But for me, most cycles mine will just me 50% as dark, and I know now that that's positive for me.

Try holding your urine another 3-4 hours and test again later tonight. It may get even darker.

Are you having EWCM? I saw your chart and it says creamy. Do you check your cervix?

Thanks blondie! I just found my cervix yesterday lol but my cm is creamy for sure. It was watery for a few days so I'm confused now. Just going to keep temping to see what happens!

Thanks everyone!!!! I hope this is it! Any one have any news

Happy Christmas guys - hope you're al having a good one :)

No news from me, I'm on 7dpo today and just keeping everything crossed I get to at least 10dpo but not holding out much hope.

Eat, drink and be merry :)

OMG.....BFP!!!! I can't believe it...I've taken 3 tests and all of them are positive!!!!

What an amazing Christmas gift :) So crazy.

Thanks ladies :)

Sunkissed or katiekittykat, any more signs of O'ing?

None for me :nope: Still faint lines on the OPK though.....My ticker and FF are telling me this is my fertile period, based on last cycle. If my OPKs were getting even a little darker I would feel better about it.....:shrug:

Nope. Temp went up yesterday a little n back down again today. Not sure if that opk was pos. Just waiting for something to happen.

:happydance: Yay Mackay !! That is great news, congratulations!!:happydance:
Yes the first BFP of our long cycle thread, that is really good:happydance:
Keep us posted on how it's all going :)

Congrats Mackay!!! What an amazing Christmas present :)

I hope you all had a lovely holiday. DH and I did sneak in a little quickie :) But, my temps are a total loss for the last few days so I have no idea if I've O'd yet or not. Fingers crossed we get some more BFP's in this thread!

Morning ladies :flower:

Any more ov/BFP news? :haha:

I think I'm due to ov any time now....but still waiting for the elusive positive OPK. In a way I hope I don't get one today as OH went out last night (Boxing Day tradition), rolled in hammered at 1.30am and will be hungover for the whole day :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->