Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Just waiting for the results of my 3rd OPK of the day....:coffee: I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think they're getting darker...!

Katie

Good luck with your OPK's, hope you get your BFP soon

Hopefully i will move to 2ww soon!!

Sorry Katie. FX it happens soon!

Sunkissed- So how's Bentley doin? I am so in love with Bella.. shes the sweetest thing ever.. :)

Well - I got a job in Huntington Beach so I will be moving in about a month!!! Yay!

Congrats Sunkissed! I hope the timing works out how you want :)

Katie - I'm sorry you still haven't gotten your pos OPK yet. I hope it comes soon!

Merrymint I'm being a chart stalker but have you tested yet?? Your chart looks good!!!!!!!! FX

Congrats on the job Sunkissed!

I did an OPK with FMU this morning, and it's as dark as the one I did last night, but still not positive....:nope: Come on egg!

you can stalk my chart all you want sunkissed :)

i did test this morning and i think its bfn, though when i look at an angle i think i see something. i'll post pics later so you can all give me your honest opinions.

ff keeps waffling on my date of o, so i could be 7, 9, or 16dpo

I think you're 9DPO MerryMint, so it might be still too early for a test to pick up :hugs:

I did another OPK at 11am and it had gone back to being really faint - hopefully that was my surge and I'll be ov'ing any day now! Can everyone say a little prayer that my temp goes up either tomorrow or Friday? :haha:

Okay ladies... freaking out a bit. So, I took a pic this morning at like the 7 minute mark, then had to run out the door to work. Like I said, I saw *something* there, but it was super faint and I couldn't tell if it had color or not.

Just got home and looked at it again - super fat pink line! I know it could be an evap, so give me your honest opinions. What are your experiences with the internet cheapies? Do they give off nasty pink evaps?

First pic is from this morning and second is how it looks now.

Attachments

• SNC00170morn.jpg
    SNC00170morn.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 17
  • SNC00176night.jpg
    SNC00176night.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
Sorry Merrymint, I don't see anything. You shouldn't look past 5-10 minutes cuz IC tests give wicked evap lines. Your chart looks good thought. Test with FMU tomorrow morning and if there is something there maybe it'll be darker.

Sorry I don't either but it's sometimes hard to tell in pictures. I agree with blondie or even wait another day but your chart looks good!

Thanks for the honesty :)

My camera on my phone does suck, for sure. I will retest. I was just honestly shocked when I looked at those two PINK lines this evening. I've had dozens and dozens of evaps on dollar store tests, but they were still only visible by squinting/holding your breath/praying to gods of bfps/etc.

Thanks for the congrats! I'm really excited!! Unfortunately if this isn't the month we are taking a break TTC to settle in. And I'm getting a sore throat now lol. No symptoms so that's good cause you can't symptom spot without any! Kinda random post but just bored at work :)

well, as you said to me the other day, a sore throat/cold is a symptom! wink, wink! FX for you...

when are you moving?

Probably by the first of Feb. I'm really excited!!! Good luck merrymint tomorrow :) FX this is it for you :)

Good luck MerryMint - can't wait to see what today's test brings! Will be stalking this thread all day!

Teeny tiny temp rise for me, but only 0.06 of a degree...is it enough? :shrug:

OMG! 2 lines again this morning!

Still super faint though, but darker than yesterday :)

Gonna go pick up some FRERs at lunch. Thanks for the good juju ladies! More to come...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->