Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Katie - stay positive, FX this is your BFP hun as im hoping this is mine although im only 4DPO at the moment.

it would be just our luck that we start to go down the testing route and get PG!!

Keep us updated x x

Honestly, the scan didnt hurt at all, the only thing you could feel was pressure but again that wasnt painful either. it also makes it easier as the turn the lights out lol the worst part is wiping the gel away and puttting your knickers back on afterwards pmsl :blush:

Lol, that made me chuckle this morning - the things we go through eh! Talk about leave your dignity at the door :blush: And the blokies think they're hard done by for having to have a little fun in a pot ;)

Arghhh, I just wrote another reply and my stupid computer lost it...

I rang up the tribunal this morning and apparently they have until midnight tonight to respond :dohh: so I have to try again tomorrow morning to see what's happened. I might not get to find anything out though because if they don't respond then it will get passed to a judge to can make a default decision but everything would get passed over tomorrow morning so if that's the case I won't know anything.

DH is working from home today so is due to go and pick up the second lot of SA results so I'll let you know how that goes later.

Katie, it's looking so, so positive for you and I've still got everthing crossed for you :) If the very worse does happen and the witch gets you, your LP seems to have sorted out which is a massive bonus for you.

I know I keep on saying it but I think we're well overdue at least one bfp on here and I really have a good feeling for this cycle for us (especially as we all seem to be drifting down the testing route like you say Stacey - it would be sod's law!).

Keep smiling ladies!! x

Good luck with your hubbies SA results, hope they come back that he has olympic swimmers :)

Try not to worry about the tribunal, put it out of your head for now (easier said than done tho hey!)

I just rang my Dr and my scan results are in so im now waiting for a call back from her, all the receptionist would tell me is that it says action required :( could be good, could be bad i just dont know.... time will tell!

I've still been using my OPK's and another positive today lol dont know whats going on there...

I agree about the BFP which is well overdue lol, you never know we could all get one shortly, wouldnt it be funny if we did lol

I hate doctors receptionists - they drive me insane!! I think they deliberately say things just to have an effect, lol. When I had my bloods done I got told that I needed to see the doctor urgently so I thought I was dying or something (bit melodramatic I know, lol). I went to see the doctor and she just said that one of the levels (not related to fertility) was a bit off.

Same with DH's first lot of SA results, he got told he had to see a doctor and that the couldn't give anything out over the phone as he had to see someone to go over things (resulting in lots of stress from his point) and again, the doctor was like "Oh, you didn't have to make an appointment, they could have just printed them for you".

Basically, don't stress yourself out too much hun (over either good or bad!), receptionists seem to be a law unto themselves. Have they said when you'll get a call back? x

She just said i'd get a call after morning surgery so i suppose technically thats after 12 however my Dr's are always running late :haha:

Im sat in my living room with the phone on my knee just waiting for it to ring lol i should be revising for my exam next week but just cant concentrate so been nosing on here and ebay!!

What time will you get the SA resilts? x

Lol, you're as bad as me, I'm supposed to be filling out an application form but keep flicking between here and other pages ;) EBay's especially dangerous!!

What exam have you got?

It's whenever he takes a break from getting his work done I guess. He's sat in the dining room occassionally talking to himself, lol.

Its modern day technology, its addictive lol especially ebay :)

Im due to sit my financial statements paper (im studying AAT, one of the steps towards becoming an accountant!) Its not the most exciting profession but im good with numbers and my DH is self employed so it means it'll save us on accountancy fees!

Talking to himself is fine, its when he answers himself you should worry :haha;

You're a braver woman than me, I'm useless with anything number related, lol. My best friend qualified as a chartered accountant about a year and a half ago so I understand the pain you're going through!

Lol, that's very true although stranger things have happened!!

Its kinda funny that i've gone into accountancy, in school i was always average in maths and excelled in English, so much so that i got an A Level in it! I always thought i'd go into teaching or something but a random promotion when i worked at LTSB completely changed my prospects :)

Still nothing from my Dr yet, dont they know morning ends at 12 lol!
I am so impatient but this is important to me, wish they'd hurry up and put me out of my misery lol

I bet Lloyds must have been a good place to work at with plenty of prospects!

I'm a language and creative type bod, I've always worked in marketing but very much hands on stuff with design and copywriting. The thought of doing maths at A-Level would have scared me silly, lol.

Just realised what time it is - how very dare they ;) Soooo frustrating when you're waiting for a call like that!

Lloyds was pretty good when i first started there ( i used to work evenings as i was in school doing A Levels) then i went full time and I worked in various departments but after a while the things that made it aa good place to work disappeared and the 'benefits' were less and less, payrises became harder to get etc etc. Si, i left for where i am now and its the best move i ever made :)

I would love to be creative, the best i can manage is a stick man lol

still no call and its practically 1pm will give it half hour and ring again i think...

Woohoo, Dr just called and my scans have come back clear :happydance:

she has given me a prescription for folic acid and also put pics of my scans for me to see so i've gotta pop and get them later :) she said my uterus etc is all fine and healthy and that thenlady who did the scan (cant remember what she called her) had made a note to say ovulation has recently occurred :) :)

Dr said to sit back and relax until AF comes and if AF comes she just suggested i try to loose a bit of weight (as im classed as overweight) and my cycles should also regulate. I am sooo relieved :)

Any SA update yet?!

Woo hoo!!! Told you receptionists are just pretty mental ;)

Lol! Can't believe you're going to pick up pictures of your uterus. I think you should frame one of them for the mantelpiece ;) Just call it abstract art, lol.

It's mental that they can even tell that you've just ovulated!

Where did you go from Lloyds?

I have to fess up that I can't draw, stick men are about my level on that as well ;) It's all computer design etc. About the only time it's come in handy outside of a work environment is when we got married, I did all the invites myself, created a website, did all the menus, save the date stuff etc and saved us a fortune.

That's why it's making it such a pain in the bum trying to get a new job - marketing's the first thing people cut back on!

Nope, he's not moved away from his laptop to get them yet, I'll give him a kick in a bit ;)

Apparently then can tell by the thickness of something but cant remember what she said, i was still thinking about the clear ovaries bit! Also, i knew i'd O'd cos of my OPK's.

I really am in the 2ww but as my cycles are irregular, i dont know when i should test. My fertility app says AF is due by 26th Feb going on my average cycle length but think im just gonna do OPK's until the beginning of March :shrug:

I work now for an Aluminium company doing their credit control etc, its hard at the mo as the company is rapidly expanding (which is not a bad thing at the mo). they've just bought new premises that could fit our current place in about 10 times over lol

I can see why they would cut back on marketing however if you think logically, it could be the marketing people that can help turn things around. . . . .

You are very patient with your DH i would have kicked him about an hour ago lol

The body's a fantastic thing when you think about it really. You must be so relieved to know everything's in tip, top working condition :)

I gave up a long time ago on looking at when to test etc because everything's just so unpredictable for me from cycle length to lp so I think if I every got to a point where I'd got past 14 days (cough, cough - Katie :) :) ) I'd look at testing because it would be unusual for me.

See how you get on I guess, I bet you cave before the beginning of March ;)

Are you still temping because that could help give you an indication a nice dip at around 8 dpo (another cough, cough - Katie) could well be an implantation dip which is another added little extra sign for you.

That must keep you busy, especially if they're growing so fast, could be a lot of potential there for you with the accounts.

Yeah, that's the ironic thing about marketing cut backs, it's so short sighted but most of the time it's people that don't understand it that are making the decisions.

Well, DH missed the time slot to go the doctors... They're really anal about only giving results out between 1-3 apparently and he only bothered to tell me this at 3:15 (we're at different doctors otherwise I'd have made him sort it out if I'd known).

I missed so much!!! Stacey I'm glad everything is ok with you and you are inthe 2ww!!
Katie FX for you!! I hope this is it!!!
Fallen- I hope your ex job situation works out for you! I'm sure you must be frustrated!!!
No news for me. Just waiting.... My chart is weird compared to my others. No symptoms just veryyy small cramps yesterday and today. A little tired too but could be from my new job. I'm just gonna wait cuz I don't have any tests and I don't want to go buy any.

Hey Sunkissed :)

Your dip today could be implantation - especially if you've been having cramps, fingers crossed for you!!

How's the new job going? Did today and yesterday all go okay? Have you got a good bunch of people working for you?

New job is fun. Kinda slow right now because the restaurant is going thru some renovations. But I have only met a couple of my staff but they all seem very nice so far. It seems like a fun place to work. I think you sent us your weather - cloudy and chilly!!!

How are you feeling today?? Anyone have any fun stories or good news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->