Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Ooohh - you get a shiny new restaurant to run, even better. Sounds like it was a great move for you :)

It's supposed to be all sunshine and blue sky days in California, we must have jinxed you with our gloomy weather! Mind you, what's your definition of cold? It was about 45o here today and isn't getting much above that all week...

Katie, have you tested again? Is your appointment Monday?

Need you to all keep your fingers crossed for me that my old employer didn't respond today as it will make things so much easier...

FX for you fallenangel :hugs:

I haven't tested again. Gonna wait until Sunday!

Hi my long cycle ladies!

I thought I would say hello and let you know I've been following along with how you've been doing (just too tired to stay on the boards all night).

Sunkissed - I'm so excited for your super normal cycle AND your great new job! I hope you caught that egg in the middle of all the craziness :)

Katie!!! How can you NOT test right now? Your chart is SOOOOO pretty - fx for you!

Stacey - glad you got good news from all the tests and excited to hear you O'd!

We had our first ultrasound today and everything looked great! I posted a pic over in the first tri section if you want to see our little blob.

I'll try to pop in and say hi a bit more (hopefully, I'll be feeling a little better in a few more weeks).

Hi merrymint!!! How's your pregnancy going?? I take it you're not feeling too well :( I hope you feel better soon!!!

So sorry Katie, your chart looked so perfect :hugs: Hold onto the positive that your lp is so much better this cycle x

I've just got off the phone to the employment tribunal, my old employer didn't respond to the form... Apparently it will get passed to the judge today to either issue a judgement or to request further info from me. Either way, something should get sent out to me in tomorrow's post.

I can relax a bit now, I've been a nervous wreck! :) :thumbup:

Hi all,

Fallen - FX for you that the judge just rules in your favour to sort it for once and for all :)

Katie - very sorry AF got you :hugs: like the others have said you need to take a few positives from this. I have a good feeling that you will get your BFP by the summer :)

Merrymint - Congrats with your pregnancy, hope you have a happy and healthy remainder of your pregnancy :)

Sunkissed - you never know, you may have caught your egg! FX

I've nothing new to update apart from me feeling very bloated which could be PG or AF! am currently 6DPO :) am trying very hard to resist testing!

Thanks folks :)

Have you been watching Eastenders Stacey? If it turns out Roxy is pregnant after one perfectly timed run in with a turkey baster I may have to throw something at the TV!!! Sunkissed, I realise I'll have lost you on this one - it's a soap opera where a woman agreed to be a surrogate for a gay couple. On the day they decided this they did an ov test and lo and behold she was ov'ing.

Lol yeah, i just watched it!! Its TV and its always easy, you can even swap babies n nobody notices!

This is true! So annoying, even down to testing mid afternoon. DH just laughs because he knows how much it winds me up.

Any other symptoms?

Yes I'm lost lol! I had a dream I had a triphasic chart haha.

Moving into our little home tomorrow and getting puppy out of boarding.

I haven't had many symptoms. Some super light cramps and tired still. I feel like I pee a lot but could be from tea I drink? I don't want to test untilim 14 dpo if AF hasn't come by then. I don't have any tests so that's stopping me from testing!!

Stacey fx it's your month!!!!!

Fallen- I hope you O soon and your work mess clears up! You don't need stress when trying to O.... Although maybe my body functions better under stress... I did O early and I was stressed.... Hmmm

Afternoon ladies :)

Nothing new to report from me :( wish i suddenly woke up with loads of symptoms but :nope: I also for some reason dont feel as positive as i did...i really want it to be my month but dont think it will be.

Sunkissed - when will you be testing?

Fallen - any news yet on work or SA?
xx

gonna try and leave it until 1st March as i've only got a rough idea that AF is due around 26th (based on average cycles n 14 day LP)

i've woken up today feeling quite emotional n have had what i would describe as a 'pulling' sensation in my lower stomach/behind my belly button so think AF may rear her ugly head soon :(

Any updates from anyone else?
xx

FF says I have a possible triphasic chart.....

Another weird thing is yesterday when we were driving we saw the name we would name a girl 2 times. Once on a car and once on a building.... Kinda random.

I feel normal. Just the cramps and tired but I have been working a lot and moving. Also tender BBs now and then. But that's all really. DH might say I'm more moody :)

I'm kinda tempted to test now but I'm gonna wait until 14 DPO (2 more days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->