Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Sounding good Stacey and Sunkissed :) Very spooky with the name spotting Sunkissed!!

I'm so impressed that you've managed to hold of testing Sunkissed, especially considering how good your chart is!

Are you all moved in now Sunkissed and your gorgeous little pupy all happy in his new home?

I've got nothing much to report. I FINALLY got a high on my CBFM this morning which is a couple of days late (but not surprising I guess) which is a relief as I was beginning to think I was going to be on another completely mad cycle (although the stick didn't look much like it should be a high but I could just be being paranoid!).

Spent the day with my brother and my cutie little seven month old nephew yesterday and it got me really down. I had my mum saying "Ooooh, it'll be you soon" and stuff (I haven't told her about the fact we're trying and the issues we've been having but am going to talk to her if this cycle doesn't work out and we have to keep our FS appointment next month).

FallenAngel - I'm sorry you had a rough day. Those are the toughest. Hugs! I'm happy you did get a peak, though :)

Sunkissed - Girl, will you test already??? Your chart is ridiculous! If it was triphasic yesterday, is it possible that it's quadphasic today? :) I have everything crossed for you!

Yes, first tri has been a little rough so far. I started getting sick at 6 weeks exactly, and it's gotten worse and worse since. The only thing that seems to help is to sleep, which is also not a problem lately (I'm in bed by 7 most nights). I'm really hoping that it peaks in the next week or so, but we shall see...

Merrymint your post made me laugh!!! I tested and BFN so prob one of those stupid cycles....

And today not sure if my temp is super accurate I woke up a couple times and it wasn't taken at normal time.

Thanks MerryMint, it was just one of those days but you just got to keep plodding on.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it. If it makes you feel any better, both my sis in law and my best friend were like that until about 10 weeks or so and then suddenly felt loads better and started to bloom. At least you're able to try and sleep through it. Hang in there, it'll all be worth it :)

Sunkissed still plenty of time for a bfp to be picked up and your chart looks so, so perfect!!

I had some brown spotting while dtd.... But nothing happened since....

Thanks ladies. I'm hoping it gets better soon and I know how worth it it all is, so that helps pass the days.

Sunkissed - you're not out yet! I'm still hopeful for you :)

We shall see. I've never had spotting before af so I'm confused. Haven't had anything since and nothing when I checked my cervix? Weird.

Afternoon all,

Still no update from me, still emotional and a bit bloated but thats all, i caved in and tested this morning and it was BFN although im on 8DPO and it wasnt first thing so i suppose im not quite out yet :shrug:

Sunkissed - hang in there, it may just be too early :hugs: my sister did a test when she would have been around 10 weeks but didnt get here BFP untik just after 12 weeks :) He's now a very happy 9 week old :)

Fallen - congrats on your peak :)

Merrymint - each time you feel a bout of sickness coming on, just try and picture the end result and think what's its taken to get this far :)

Stacey FX is your month!!!

Fallen- congrats on your peak!!

My temp went down today so I'm most likely out

Hey :) I haven't got my peak yet, still floating around on highs at the moment. Not convinced it's right though as my opk's are nowhere near positive (and I've been peeing on them about 4 times a day, lol!).

Stacey, you're still early so a bfn doesn't mean anything so hang in there :)

Sunkissed, you're not out until the witch arrives and your chart is so promising!!

Had some naff news today, turns out my old employer submitted their form after all, they just returned it a day late... Not sure what that means now as they weren't too forthcoming with info. That was on top of spending most of this afternoon at war with Continental Airlines - arghhh!!

Sat watching a trashy film before going for a nice long soak in the bath to try and chill myself out.

Lol fallen. POASaholic :)

my chart was promising. Now it looks crappy... Oh well. We technically weren't ttc this cycle anyways so it's all good!!!

Hi girls :flower:

Doctors appointment today - turns out OH has a 'reduced' sperm count, so that along with my epic cycles has been enough for a referral to the Centre for Life in Newcastle. So pleased that someone has been willing to do this for us - we've only been trying for 4 months. I'm going for blood tests next week to rule out PCOS and thyroid problems etc.

Katie I'm glad you are going to be able to hopefully get answers. Hope you get some good news to help you conceive. FX all goes well with your blood work.

Morning all, (notice there is no good in the openning sentence!)

Sunkissed - hang in there, we're not out until AF arrives, FX this could be our month :)

Katie - not the best of news but atleast its a positive step for you on your TTC journey :hugs: keep us updated with how you are getting on

Fallen - try not to stress out too much over the employment thing, it doesnt look good for the company that they've filed late so you never know . . . kinda gives a bad impression of the company from the outset
Why the arguement with Continental? You off on holiday somewhere :)

Still nothing to report with me, the positive is that AF hasnt arrived and the negative is that i have practically no 'symptoms' at all so dont think i will get my BFP this month :(

I'm also a bit annoyed/upset this morning as DH woke me up at 3am.....he had been out to check our sheep as we are lambing on our farm at the moment and some lowlife has been in our shed and stolen our quadbike :( :( we had the police here within an hour of us discovering it had gone but they arent going to do anything GRRRRR The cheeky so and so's even filled it with our petrol before taking it. makes me soooo mad. I feel a bit let down by the Police aswell though as there is clear footprints on a footbridge (their entrance) there may be finger prints on our petrol can (which they left behind, very nice of them hey!) and also, they had pushed the quadbike down our drive opening both sets of our gates so yet another opportunity to look for prints but :nope: they arent going to do anything. and to think, 6 months ago i sat all the tests and fitness to become a police officer but dropped out due to my accountancy studies . . .Also, to make matters even worse, they attempted to steal DH's landrover! They took the bike and jeep keys out of the shed and tried to take the landrover but somehow they set the immobiliser off and so couldnt take it. Instead, they just let the tyres down! Then, when they did leave, thewy took the keys with them sooo it leaves us without a quadbike to go around the fields to check our sheep and now without a jeep as the spare key doesnt have the immobilser fob so we cant start it :( Have to claim on our insurance for both the bike and the jeep now :cry:

Really sorry for the rant ladies but i just need to vent, i now have to get on to our insurance people to get our claim started as DH cant be without the jeep (luckily, they left my car alone so atleast we have some mode of transport left!)

See, i feel better already now i've let that out :)

Stacey - that sounds horrendous!! Hope you get it all sorted, and the sheep weren't disturbed!

Sunkissed - :hugs:

I was happily reminded this morning that OH and I :sex: about 8 hours before he gave in his sample, so that could be the reason why his count was low. :dohh:

Stacey, so glad that things have been referred so quickly for you. I'm really impressed that thay've pulled their fingers out for you, good to know there are some decent doctors out there! :thumbup:

Just read your comment about the fact that you bd'd eight hours before the SA was done, glad it wasn't just me and DH that didn't realise, lol. When we went the doctor said it would definitely have had an impact on things. That's why we went for the second test just to have the best results we could do before the FS next month. So definitely don't look at the results and think arghhh, just go back for take two :)

Sunkissed, I'm so sorry to hear that the witch got you If ever there was a perfect looking chart I would have said it was yours too. :hugs:

Stacey, first of all what a nightmare! There really are some scumbags out there. It's so horrible they let the air out just for the sake of it. I can't believe the police haven't taken finger prints etc, I would have thought that was standard practice surely?!?!?

No wonder you're frustrated. I'd be so angry both with the people that did it in the first place and then at the police for being so useless.

I didn't realise you guys had a farm. It must be a pretty cool time of year with the lambing so cute!!

With the Continental thing, we went to NY before Christmas and they basically cancelled my flight home but we didn't know until we tried to fly back home. Had an ongoing battle with them since and finally got some answers from them tonight and some compensation :happydance:

Not even going to think about the tribunal thing, out of my hands now and I can only keep everything crossed that they get what the deserve and that even better their response is not allowed because of the time thing.

I got a positive OPK tonight so I guess I'll get a peak on my monitor tomorrow so there is a glimmer of good news.

Keep smiling everyone :)

Just got my peak on my cbfm :) The line came up straight away so I could tell before the result came up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->