Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Any updates? News? My 12 week scan is next Friday!! Can't wait! Yay!!

Make sure you get a picture posted Sunkissed, bet you're really excited :) :) The first time you see them wiggling away is absolutely amazing :hugs:

No news really. The little wriggle monkey has been kicking away for a good few weeks now and DH felt them about 2 weeks ago which he was made up about. 'Bob' kept on stopping (without fail!) every time he put his hand on to feel it.

The weeks seem to be absolutely flying by now which is quite scary!

Hope you guys are all feeling okay and not suffering too much?

xx

Wow I can't wait to feel it kick!!! That must be so awesome!

One of my coworkers just had a miscarriage at 11 week ao now I'm starting to worry. I still feel preggo so I'm guessing that's a good sign. I feel better. Ms is pretty much gone just occasional smells that make me queasy but I can eat normal food now!

Cant wait to have my scan so I feel more at ease.

So exciting to see everyone's ultrasound pics! I've only got 6 weeks left to go, if you can believe it... I feel super unprepared, but I hear everyone feels that way towards the end.

Sunkissed- how exciting that you're moving back! When do you move?

Wow I can't wait to feel it kick!!! That must be so awesome!

One of my coworkers just had a miscarriage at 11 week ao now I'm starting to worry. I still feel preggo so I'm guessing that's a good sign. I feel better. Ms is pretty much gone just occasional smells that make me queasy but I can eat normal food now!

Cant wait to have my scan so I feel more at ease.

Yeah, I know that feeling only too well. I know so many people that have had issues relatively early on that it just puts you totally on edge. With my spotting as well I was just an absolute wreck. Every single person I know that has had that happen to them said they just knew something was wrong though so you have nothing to worry about at all.

One of the best things I've bought so far is my doppler, it's great if you're feeling a bit unsure about things just to be able to listen to the little bean's heart and know they're snug as a bug in there. The key with them though is not to get stressed if you can't pick it up as they can be pains in the bum some times and just hide away from it, lol.

Can't wait to see your piccie - it's such a great feeling seeing them up there on the screen :) :)

Glad you're feeling a bit more human too - hopefully it's a sign of things to come!

Fab news about the move too, when's that happening? xx

So exciting to see everyone's ultrasound pics! I've only got 6 weeks left to go, if you can believe it... I feel super unprepared, but I hear everyone feels that way towards the end.

Sunkissed- how exciting that you're moving back! When do you move?

Oh my word that's come around quickly!! Where the heck has the time gone???

I bet you're super organised and have everything planned and organised down to a t :) It must seem pretty real now though!!

I just can't believe you're this far along already, it's scary where time disappears to. I've found the second tri just seems to be disappearing at a scary rate xx

We are moving in october. I can't wait! My last day of work here is sept 18 then I have a bunch of trips planned before moving back!

I finally told my coworkers I was preggo and a lot of them figured it out already. And then my belly popped haha.

Merry! I can't believe you're almost about to meet your little one! Congrats. Of course you must post pictures!!! I will too after my scan on Friday!

I was thinking of getting a Doppler but I think after this scan I will feel better.

Here are my pictures - they put me ahead by 5 days so I'm a little over 13 weeks now. The heart beat was 180 bpm and they looked between the legs and couldn't see anything so they said it could be a girl!! yay!

Look straight at the camera - cheese!!
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1313776188.jpg

Profile view:
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1313776294.jpg

Little head and arm/hand:
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1313778140.jpg
Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey guys :)

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.

Merrymint - cant believe how close you are, i really dont know where the time goes :0
Fallen - more than half way now, hope you have a healthy 2nd half xx

Sunkissed - i am very jealous of you having your u/s, im still waiting for mine :( Apparently there are many women pregnant in my local area that they now cannot give everyone a 12 week scan!!! They are just making sure everyone has one before 16 weeks - i will be literally 3 days off their deadline!!! I have my scan on 31st Aug and just cant wait.

Im feeling great at the mo and now the sickness has gone i love being pregnant :) although, to be honest i complain to hubby i dont 'feel' pregnant, not that i know how i should feel. i also dont think i still quite believe it and hope it sinks in when i see the baby on the screen :) Im also quite big already and am praying there is only one lil bubba in there, my sis is convinced im having twins as im as big as she was at 21 weeks!!

TK - any news hun, how you doing? xxx

Loving the pics Sunkissed :) You must have been so happy :) :)

Stacey, can't believe you didn't get a scan at 12 weeks! Does that mean that your 20 week one will be delayed as well?

Yip, 23 weeks on Tuesday, time just seems to be flying at the moment, it's scary! Got the pram and all the nursery furniture. Spent today clearing out the nursery and painting one of the walls :)

Glad to hear everyone's doing well :) xx

I'm waiting to move back to buy anything :) I might have a baby shower before I leave here tho :) hehe. I'm so happy everyone's pregnancy is going well and Stacey I hope your scan goes perfect!!! Can't wait for pictures!!!

Hey Fallen - 20 week scan will be on time as far as i know because its in a different place but will let you know!

Sunkissed - will def post some pics when i eventually get them lol xx

Phew, thought they might have been playing around and not giving you the second scan! x

Hello Ladies

Amazing news from you all, love the scan pics!!
I have been away working and have not been getting updates on my emails, anyway with long cycles it feels like forever and so now it's nearly O time and decided to come in and check, glad to see you are all doing well.

last cycle my Dr did a scan and saw that I OV fine and uterus was good etc, said there's no reason why I shouldn't catch eggy only the waiting time, so just having to wait around :wacko: I do hope it happens some time soon. xxx

I see from skimming through this thread that some of you got your BFP on long cycles?

I have only had 1 period in 5 months since BCP and am on CD36 at the moment. ONly started temping the past two weeks but FF says that i ovulated last week on CD 29....i am awaiting blood work to see if this is correct...i hope so as i have not ovulated at all in the past 5 months. My hormone levels have also been really low.

Is it just as possible to fall pregnant on a long cycle as it is on a normal one? Are you girls the exception or the rule? I heard that it is not the amount of days it takes to ovulate that make a difference but infact the luteal days???

Hi emzy. It seems we all had long cycles and as you can see most got BFPs :) my advice is to keep temping it will tell you a lot about your cycle. If you O, when you O and how long your lp is. I actually took vitex which is an herb that helped regulate my cycles. It can sometimes matter if you O late but you are right about your lp length. It should be more than 10 days. So temping will help you figure that out.

I got my bfp the cycle I stopped temping lol. But I felt I knew my body enough to stop temping for a little. Hope that helped and good luck!

Hello Ladies

Amazing news from you all, love the scan pics!!
I have been away working and have not been getting updates on my emails, anyway with long cycles it feels like forever and so now it's nearly O time and decided to come in and check, glad to see you are all doing well.

last cycle my Dr did a scan and saw that I OV fine and uterus was good etc, said there's no reason why I shouldn't catch eggy only the waiting time, so just having to wait around :wacko: I do hope it happens some time soon. xxx

Hey hun :hugs:

That's great news about your trip to the doctors! Bump's just playing hard to get but I know it won't be long for you.

When are you due to O?

xx

I see from skimming through this thread that some of you got your BFP on long cycles?

I have only had 1 period in 5 months since BCP and am on CD36 at the moment. ONly started temping the past two weeks but FF says that i ovulated last week on CD 29....i am awaiting blood work to see if this is correct...i hope so as i have not ovulated at all in the past 5 months. My hormone levels have also been really low.

Is it just as possible to fall pregnant on a long cycle as it is on a normal one? Are you girls the exception or the rule? I heard that it is not the amount of days it takes to ovulate that make a difference but infact the luteal days???

Hi, the long and short of it is that we all had messed up cycles of varying lengths (my longest was over 70 days - yikes!) but we had a pretty good success rate, it just took a bit of time...

My luteal phase was messed up as well and I ended up taking a vit b complex to sort this issue out so I can only assume it's what helped.

I tried accupuncture, agnus castus (vitex) and soy and I'd say soy was the only thing that really helped bring O forward for me.

I was also temping and was using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor (but having to cheat it and start using it later in my cycle.

There are a good few of us on here that got referred to a FS and straight after got our BFP when we weren't really trying.

It can definitely happen, we're all proof of that, so don't give up hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->