Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Hi Emzy and welcome :flower:

I think like Fallen said there is very good success rate with long cycles and am here hoping it won't take long for me too, as am the only one still wating for my bump lol

Oh fallen an really hopeful, am expecting O today or tomorrow in these few days as had a positive OPK last night and today, haven't been temping, just started three days ago, seems like I've learned more about my cycles, I seem to be O'ing between CD 30/34.. we'll see, DH is also very keen :winkwink:

Emzy if you'd like to hang out, well on here am here. xx

Hey, if I can do it on my messed up cycles then anything's possible :hugs: I've got a really good feeling that you'll have the best christmas present ever this year well before the day gets here :)

Everything's all really positive with the tests (which has got to be a relief) so it's all looking good for you.

Have things settled down a bit now work wise? xx

:hugs: Thanks fallen, I really hope so, it would be the best christmas present ever! Just don't know why bump is playing hard to get lol.. Just had a call to come do a screening (Pap) I probably be a few days post O hope it won't get in the way of anything..
Oh yes, the work has settled no running around for a while, good timing though cause it kept me busy while waiting for O..
How you getting on with bump? xx

Is there any way you can put off the pap? I wouldn't want anyone messing around down there that soon after O just in case?

It took me just under 12 months so mine was playing properly hard to get, lol. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind though so just hang on in there :)

Bump's doing great thanks. Booking in a 4d scan in a few weeks which I'm really looking forward to :) :) I can't believe I'm 24 weeks already. Once I got past the first tri (which literally took forever!) time just seems to have flown. The little monkey is a proper wriggler and it's such a strange feeling. I swear I've felt either feet/hands/legs or something as well this last week when I'm being beaten up. Most bizarre looking down to see your top moving around because of bump, lol xx

Oh that's just beautiful seeing it and feeling it, well done 24 weeks, not long now.. I look forward to seeing the 4d scan pics...

Well I was thinking about changing the time for the screening, when I asked if it would affect it she said no but now when I think of it, maybe it's better to wait, maybe I'll try to call after lunch and change it.. Thank you for your support fallen. xx

Hi ladies! TK - I went through the same nervousness about having a pap right after O... As much as my brain knew that it was incredibly unlikely that an embryo would be trying to implant at the exact moment they did the pap, I still didn't like the thought. If you're really uncomfortable, see if they can push it back a few weeks. Although, I will tell you that should you get pregnant this cycle (fingers crossed for you!!!), that they will probably want to do the pap at your first appointment anyway.

Hi to Emzy also. Yes, we all had long, messed up cycles. I know there can be problems with egg quality when O is delayed, but I also like to think our linings were extra thick for those little eggies to snuggle into :)

Well, I am down to my last 3 (I hope) weeks - EEK! I don't know if I'm really ready for all of this to happen! I know I didn't share a bump pic earlier, so here's me a few weeks ago... getting ready to pop.

How about some other bump pics?

Attachments

• DSC_0145.jpg
    DSC_0145.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 7
Thanks merrymint, that does put my mind at rest.. I tried to find put as much as I can, seems like it shouldn't do any harm..anyway it's just speculation that one could have a BFP, although I do very much wish it. Well DH thinks maybe I didn't really understand, maybe it's a breast screening they called me for:haha: well we'll find out on monday.

Merr you look gorgeous, I love the pic and thanks for sharing. xx

Hey guys :flower:

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Finally had my scan last week, they have now changed my due date to 28th Feb (i feel a leap year baby coming on lol) Will try and post a pic below (if i can remember how!) Im booked in for my 20 week scan on 12th Oct and cant wait to find out what we're having! will also be nice as its the day after we come back from our hols so we'll have a reason to look forward to coming home!!!!

https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/staceyandjamie/022.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/staceyandjamie/030.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/staceyandjamie/029.jpg

Hi Emzy and welcome :thumbup:

As the other ladies have said, we've all had long cycles and nearly all have our BFP's (Come on TK2 (and now you Emzy) and its a full house!) My longest cycle was 88 days and i was tearing my hair out. I tried loosing weight, taking Agnus Castus, legs in the air after sex, CBFM - you name it i tried it!! I had a scan done to check my ovaries etc and that came back fine so we then arranged a SA for hubby not knowing we were already pregnant! Due to my long cycles i was 8 weeks before i knew anything was up, didnt have morning sickness or anything but my boobs the one morning were killing me,only way i can describe it is that it was as if they were under my armpit all night:haha:
It turns out that the cycle i caught was exactly a year after my first non pill cycle. Looking back now my LMP was 14th May and i became preggo on 1st June :happydance: so be positive, as you can see from me it took exactly a year but i got there in the end :hugs:

The only thing i can say that helped me out of all the things i tried was an iphone app called pink pad - it helped track my periods and made assumptions when my next one would be based on averages and it was always correct within a day or 2 - i should have tested when it said i was late but i just thought it was wrong!

Fab scan picture hun!!!!! I reckon it's a boy :)

Aww, that's sweet that you've got it the day after you get back, will definitely help with the holiday come down feeling! Where are you off to?

I'll get my bum in gear and get a bump photo up, will get dh to take one (all the ones I have so far are bare bump shots and I won't subject you ladies to that, lol).

Fab looking bumps Stacey and Merry! I hope I'm looking as good as you are when I'm that close Merry :) Your bump is so much higher than mine Stacey, mine doesn't seem to want to move up at all, lol.

Fallen - everyone who has seen it has said a boy!! Will find out in a few weeks lol

We're off to Tenerife for our wedding anniversary on 4th Oct and i cant wait. it will be our last holiday as a couple!

You def have to put a bump photo up. mine is quite high and round and everyone is teasing me saying im having twins and that you cant see it in the scan pic as they are one behind the other!!

I hope not lol xx

Oh look at you Stacey, you look beautiful awh and the scan is gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us..

Oh you are so right come on BFP :), well went for a screening, it turned out it was a follow up from last year's pap smear since they took a biopsy that turned up to be good, but they had to do a follow up a year later to make sure all is well, so this time around she all looked fine but had a cervical polyp she then removed it and took that too for testing, sigh, she said that shouldn't affect anything so who knows, we'll see how that goes. The last time, three years bag someone thought I had a polyp I turned out pregnant I so hope it's like that again but with the full term of course.. well I'm 6dpo and been a bit crampy, might be the removal yesterday but she said I shouldn't feel any, had a dip too trying not to read into anything at all, though this is the first time we time BD well.. oh I'll stop now.

Stacey have fun in Tenerife and look forward to seeing your bump too Fallen :flower:

Stacey- love the bump! So adorable:) can't wait to see yours too Fallen...

TK, I really hope the cramping is a good sign! fingers crossed for you!

Yay all wonderful pictures!!!

Stacey so glad you had your scan! Awesome pictures !!!!!

Merry- your bump is so tiny! I can't believe you almost have your LO!!!! So excited for you!!!

Tk- I hope this is it! Then you can join us!!! FX!!!!

Fallen - let's see your bump!

I'll post a bump pic tomorrow. But I found out I'm having a little girl!!! We went to a private scan and it was only $25 so we found out and also got a DVD of the whole scan!! :)

Right, I've made an attempt at taking a piccie, it's not the greatest because I was trying to do it just before I left for work this morning, lol! Hope it's not huge, I've resized it but not sure if I've made it small enough so apologies in advance just in case ;) (changed it because the first attempt was huge!)

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/lindasummers78/25weeksclothesresized.jpg

This is my (what feels like a huge) bump at 25+2 :)

Stacey - everyone kept saying that to me too because there's a history of twins in my family but there's definitely only one in there ;) Yay on Tenerife! Will be good for you to have a week of relaxing and doing absolutely nothing. Have you got anything thoughts as to what you think it could be?

TK- make sure you keep us in the loop!!!!!!!! Sounds promising :)

Merry - just think, the next piccies you post on here will be of your little one, soooo exciting!!!!!

Sunkissed - congrats on your pink bump, can't wait to see the pictures :) Was so great to see you on the second tri forum btw, can't believe where the time is going!

We booked a quite last minute holiday yesterday, off to Egypt for a week on 18th September and I can't wait :) Just need to hope I can still fit into my bikinis now - eek!

xxx

Okay, it's still huge and I have no idea why! I've tried to resize twice and it's not playing so I give up ;)

Hello Ladies

This is wonderful, I love all the bump pics here on our thread, thank you for posting, beautiful fallen.. Wow it really makes me happy to see them. Glad you are off to a holiday too Fallen..
Thanks for the wishes, I really do hope it happens soon, though at 8dpo am starting to feel like it's all the same old story, still slightly cramping..anyhow will let you know if the witch gets me :coffee:

xx

Oh Sunkissed forgot to say yay for your pink bump :happydance: , that's great that you get to have a DVD of it too.x

Really confused now as the picture seems to have shrunk, lol!?!?!?!?

Keeping everything crossed for you TK :) :)

Tk any news???
Have fun Stacey. I just went to Vegas!
Awesome bumps! Here's mine!
https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1315806448.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g