Longest... Cycle.... Ever!!!

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
I'm on CD 38, 13DPO and I'm going insane. :wacko:

I decided to start Vitamin B6 during AF on April 20th, realized I hadn't O'd around CD17 or 18 and stopped taking it, finally O'd CD25 (I'm usually CD 15-17), and am now here... waiting for AF or a BFP!!

I don't think a BFP will be on it's way, though since I've taken a test this morning and it was a BFN. :cry: But...I sure wish I could get on to the next cycle if that's the case.

Sorry. I had to vent! Vitamin B6 will NOT be a part of my routine next cycle! :dohh:

Sorry to hear you had bad luck with B6. I started taking it last cycle and noticed I never ovulated as well. Not taking it this cycle and I ovulated on time today. Better luck next cycle :flower:

Thank you! I am now 14DPO, no AF and elevated temps still. I'm having a sharp pain in my lower back and on one side of my uterus. I have no idea what's going on.

Have you talked to your doctor? I know mine typically says they don't run tests until 3 months late, but if you ask and are politely persistent maybe they can look into it. My fear is that stabbing pain. I get pregnancy related cysts, and my last one was really huge on my ovary. To the point where it was messing with my hormones and I felt pregnant. They didn't find it until CD 65 when I demanded an us. I just like to air on the side of better safe than sorry.

I actually just called them asking for a blood test and they told me they'd get back to me. I'm 15DPO now and got a BFN on a dollar store test this morning. I just checked my cervix and from this morning, it went pretty high up. Not quite sure if that means anything for me or not. I had an u/s done last month and they said everything looks fine. Do you think a cyst would show up that quickly?

I can't really say. I've had cysts pop up in 3 weeks when I had a us at 5 almost 6 weeks prey and then the cyst was in my uterus at 8weeks. It was a small one. My big one, I can't say how long it took to show up since we hadn't done any u/s. =/ That stinks. I'm a bit spoiled. I have to justify bloods, but I can get them the same day I request it. Everything else I don't even need a reason, I just say I want it lol.

They made an appt for 1st thing Monday morning so I guess we will see! Still no AF. I don't really have any signs she's coming except sore boobs. I wouldn't be surprised if she showed tomorrow, though. Usually when I make an appt, she shows the next day lol.

Well here us to hoping she stays away and you get good news Monday :)

I didn't realise Vitamin B6 can delay ovulation. I'm still breastfeeding and only on my second post partum cycle and it's CD60 with ovulation finally happening either today or tomorrow! It's been soooooo frustrating waiting 2 months to ovulate. My last cycle only had a 2-day luteal phase, so I wanted to extend it by taking Vitamin B6. Now it seems that has probably taken a role in delaying ovulation. TTC while breastfeeding is proving difficult!

Yes Vitamin B6 totally messed up my cycle. I did start taking a B Complex as I was told it works better for you than just B6 but I didn't start it until after I knew I ovulated. It lengthened my LP by 3 days. AF just showed and I knew it would since my Temps dropped from 97.9 to 97.1 this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->