Looking for a buddy close in dates

Hey, how are you all?
I've been really rough :nope: Came home from work last Monday and been signed off work since. I get really dizzy and sick when ever I stand up or walk.
Been to doctors and had blood tests and ruled loads out and they don't know what it is. Doctor said its basically a symptom of this pregnancy that just have to wait for it to go.. :cry: I've been so worried about the baby but heard heartbeat on the doppler a couple of times so I know everything is ok hopefully.
Doctor is trying to get hold of midwife for her to come and see me, incase she can suggest something, but I doubt it.
Don't know what I'm going to do about work, if I'm off much longer they'd probably sack me :growlmad:
Trying not to stress about everything but its hard not to.
Got the scan on Wednesday, really can't wait at all... hoping it will make me feel better about things.

I thought it'd be nice if we're all on facebook to add each other.. I'm https://www.facebook.com/ElleEdwards84
Feel free to add me
Although we still haven't announced on FB or to everyone yet..will be doing in next week

Rae- it's good to hear from you :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you and look forward to you joining us soon :flower:

Hope everyone is well

Elle
xxx

Hi Elle,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been feeling unwell! :( How strange that they can't put their finger on what it could be though? I really hope you start to feel better and hope that it will disappear for you in the second trimester.

I think that would be very unfair of work (if not illegal) to sack you because you are sick? You have a doctors note so it's not like you are trying your luck with time off or anything! I hope they will be understanding for you. Let us know if the midwife does suggest anything, and its good to hear that you can still hear baby's heartbeat, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about! :) Good luck for your scan tomorrow, let us know how that goes too :) xxx

Hey, how are you all?
I've been really rough :nope: Came home from work last Monday and been signed off work since. I get really dizzy and sick when ever I stand up or walk.
Been to doctors and had blood tests and ruled loads out and they don't know what it is. Doctor said its basically a symptom of this pregnancy that just have to wait for it to go.. :cry: I've been so worried about the baby but heard heartbeat on the doppler a couple of times so I know everything is ok hopefully.
Doctor is trying to get hold of midwife for her to come and see me, incase she can suggest something, but I doubt it.
Don't know what I'm going to do about work, if I'm off much longer they'd probably sack me :growlmad:
Trying not to stress about everything but its hard not to.
Got the scan on Wednesday, really can't wait at all... hoping it will make me feel better about things.

I thought it'd be nice if we're all on facebook to add each other.. I'm https://www.facebook.com/ElleEdwards84
Feel free to add me
Although we still haven't announced on FB or to everyone yet..will be doing in next week

Rae- it's good to hear from you :hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you and look forward to you joining us soon :flower:

Hope everyone is well

Elle
xxx

Sorry you are feeling so rough! I hope someone can help you with that!!! Let us know how the scan goes, so exciting!!!

Thanks everyone, it went well today, think some people were a little surprised lol but happy for me so all is well and it's great that everyone now knows so there are no more secrets or watching what we say around certain people lol!

Does anyone else feel like they are getting tiny bumps yet? I think mine has now gone from feeling bloated to an every so slight bump :) Only noticeable to me and my husband of course, not enough to show through clothing etc, but I think it's the start of something :) x

I have a tiny bump, still lots of bloat but a little bump 1st thing in the morn before the bloat starts. :) I will post a pic Saturday on my 14wk :) You're a plum now!!! Yay!

Hey Ladies

Glad you are continuing the group, it's nice to hear your stories and hear about your progression. It's also a reminder of how far along I would of been around now as I have now come to terms with my Loss and happy to move on.

I still haven't had a period since my MC, so I don't know where I am in my cycle atm. But I really hope to be joining you all again within the next few months, I now feel ready to try again. Fingers crossed 3rd time lucky for me.

I hope pregnancy is treating you all well, All my Love & best wishes

Xx Rae xX

It's nice to hear from you! I have everything crossed that you will be joining us again real soon! What a bummer that you still haven't had your period! :( Good luck with everything and keep us posted!!!! xxxx

I have a tiny bump, still lots of bloat but a little bump 1st thing in the morn before the bloat starts. :) I will post a pic Saturday on my 14wk :) You're a plum now!!! Yay!

I know!!! hehe a plum! and I thought a lime was big, and you are a peach! awwwww cute! hehe!
Yes I will post a pic of my bump when I get a good enough pic too :) can't wait to start sharing bump pics as we grow! :D x

Thanks everyone, Doctors still don't know what is wrong but have said if I'm the same next week then they want to refer me to the ENT to see if it is anything related, if not there are some stronger anti sickness tablets but that would be the absolute last resort...
But on better news...
Scan went sooooooo well today!!! So happy and relieved. :happydance:
Baby was asleep at first, then woke up and wriggled for abit for us to get a couple of pictures :cloud9: Then baby turned over away from us and went back to sleep :haha:
Dated at 12+6!!!!! So takes due date to 4th May 2012 :cloud9:
I don't even care that I was sick in hospital everytime I stood up lol.
Just so so soooo happy, and made announcements on facebook so we are officially public now :thumbup:

Attachments

• Scan2.jpg
    Scan2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Scan3.jpg
    Scan3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Thanks everyone, Doctors still don't know what is wrong but have said if I'm the same next week then they want to refer me to the ENT to see if it is anything related, if not there are some stronger anti sickness tablets but that would be the absolute last resort...
But on better news...
Baby was asleep at first, then woke up and wriggled for abit for us to get a couple of pictures :cloud9: Then baby turned over away from us and went back to sleep :haha:
Just so so soooo happy, and made announcements on facebook so we are officially public now :thumbup:

Awww wow you have a really clear and detailed picture of the baby! :) Looks very healthy indeed! I suppose I did have mine at 11 weeks, so the difference in 2 weeks is probably loads! lol Awww that's great that all is well with the baby, your sickness doesn't seem to be affecting baby's growth or anything so that's great :) bet you can feel more reassured now :) xxx

But on better news...

Awww love the scan pics. What a beautiful litte babe :)
Today is my last day in 1st tri! 1/3 of the way done cookin'! Im ready for 2nd tri, all the goodies that come along with it. Feeling movement, gender scan.. hopefully ENERGY! hehe. Have a great day ladies!

Hey Ladies

Glad you are continuing the group, it's nice to hear your stories and hear about your progression. It's also a reminder of how far along I would of been around now as I have now come to terms with my Loss and happy to move on.

I still haven't had a period since my MC, so I don't know where I am in my cycle atm. But I really hope to be joining you all again within the next few months, I now feel ready to try again. Fingers crossed 3rd time lucky for me.

I hope pregnancy is treating you all well, All my Love & best wishes

Xx Rae xX

Hi Rae
Really good to hear from you, glad you're doing ok and ready to try and again. Hope to see you joining us here again very soon, will keep everything crossed for you.
Take care
Ali xx

But on better news...

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling pretty rough, hope the drs can sort something out for you so you can enjoy the pregnancy properly.

Great news on the scan though! Fantastic pics, they're so clear!!

I know!!! hehe a plum! and I thought a lime was big, and you are a peach! awwwww cute! hehe!
Yes I will post a pic of my bump when I get a good enough pic too :) can't wait to start sharing bump pics as we grow! :D x

I think I'm getting a little bump too! Not very noticeable yet but a definite start!

Thanks Ladies

Well since I last posted, the Witch came for a visit, she has now left the building. Currently cd6, so I should be ovulating in around 8 days time. I've reset my CBFM and will be doing everything possible to catch the egg this cycle. Hopefully I'll be joining you all Before you all reach 3rd Tri, and then I can get to experience all that your've been through and ask for advice etc. I can't believe how fast your pregnancies are going, your all flying along!!

Elle sorry to hear you're unwell hun, I hope you feel better soon :flower:

And to everyone else, I hope pregnancy is treating you well, Can't wait to hear your progress.

Take care all
Xx Rae xX

Thanks Ladies

Well since I last posted, the Witch came for a visit, she has now left the building. Currently cd6, so I should be ovulating in around 8 days time. I've reset my CBFM and will be doing everything possible to catch the egg this cycle. Hopefully I'll be joining you all Before you all reach 3rd Tri, and then I can get to experience all that your've been through and ask for advice etc. I can't believe how fast your pregnancies are going, your all flying along!!

And to everyone else, I hope pregnancy is treating you well, Can't wait to hear your progress.

Take care all
Xx Rae xX

Awww it's so great to hear of your progress still :) thanks for keeping in touch, good luck for this month, we'll have everything crossed for you! :) You can defo ask us any questions or for any advice, i'm sure we'll all be happy to help if we can, looks like we've all had different journeys so far, so I'm sure one of us will have had a worry or symptom that you want to talk about :)

At first the first trimester was dragging for me, but I do actually agree that things seem to be speeding up a bit now, 13 weeks already now! crazy! I'll be half way through before I know it! lol Got my 20 week scan on dec 19th so really looking forward to that!! :D

Tare care, keep us all posted xxxx

For all you bump lovers :) Its small but it's a start!

Attachments

• 100_0509.jpg
    100_0509.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Ladies

Take care all
Xx Rae xX

It's nice to hear from you again, you will be joining us very soon, I know it!

For all you bump lovers :) Its small but it's a start!

Awwwww that's sooooo cute!! love it! Gonna upload mine now! hehe
First one is when I found out at 3weeks 5 days and second is on monday at 13 weeks :) x

Attachments

• Day I found out 3wks 5days.jpg
    Day I found out 3wks 5days.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 13 weeks pregnant.jpg
    13 weeks pregnant.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads