Looking for a buddy close in dates

I've never seen a carry cot before, thats sooo neat!!!! I can't wait to go shopping!

My appt went fabulous! I got my scan booked for the 28th of THIS month!!!!!! I begged and it worked! Wooohoooo!!!! 12 days... oh how I hope it goes fast!!
xxxx

Yay!! glad all went well and very glad you get your scan this month!! yay!! you've been waiting ages for it, so you deserve to have it a little earlier :D

I know, baby shopping is awesome, well any shopping is awesome haha! We have looked at most things online but not actually bought much yet, just getting ideas and adding up costs etc lol! xxxx

Just got back from having my flu jab. All good except for a very achy arm!

Fay that travel system looks really good. We've actually gone for second hand one but it's from a good friend who is very meticulous about looking after things so we know it's still in very good condition and usable. It's a silver cross 3 in 1 travel system so we've also got the separate car seat which clips on the frame, the pram can convert to a buggy and can also be put on a separate frame to become a moses basket which will be very handy to start with. The only thing with it is it's got rather big wheels but will do everything we need :)

It looks a little like this one:

https://https://www.mothercare.com/Silver-Cross-Linear-Freeway-Pushchair/dp/B0064OGCVC?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_14&nodeId=44352031&sr=1-14&qid=1321534784&pf_rd_r=1D2S5C2869KNPWR7SAB3&pf_rd_m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=44352031&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

That looks lovely hun! Silver cross is very durable I've heard too, my sister in law has had hers for about 3 years and done her through both her girls and is still going strong :)

Hope you don't have any other symptoms from your flu jab, yes my arm was achey for about a day or two aswell, hope you feel ok today? xxx

I've never seen a carry cot before, thats sooo neat!!!! I can't wait to go shopping!

My appt went fabulous! I got my scan booked for the 28th of THIS month!!!!!! I begged and it worked! Wooohoooo!!!! 12 days... oh how I hope it goes fast!!
xxxx

Yay!! glad all went well and very glad you get your scan this month!! yay!! you've been waiting ages for it, so you deserve to have it a little earlier :D

I know, baby shopping is awesome, well any shopping is awesome haha! We have looked at most things online but not actually bought much yet, just getting ideas and adding up costs etc lol! xxxx

Have you decided if you are going to find out the gender of your babe yet?

No not yet, I think we might though to be honest, gonna see how we feel after the 20 wk scan, if we don't 'see' anything then we may go ahead and get a private one done, it'll be after x-mas if we do I expect x

And you!! :D x

Oh and happy 17weeks! You're an onion! haha awwww! x

Hehe thanks!!! My husband said.. I thought an avocado was bigger than an onion.. :/ I guess it depends on the avocado and onion huh. lol. My word, your belly is soooo cute!!! love it!!!!!!

Thanks girls, it's seems to have just 'popped' out of no where! lol I love it! Defo can't wait for it to get bigger hehe! xxx have a great wknd girls xxx

Thank you! :) Almost reaching the half way point girls :) exciting! :D Just want my scan to hurry up! lol I worked out this is the longest time I will have to wait between appointments with the midwife, since 11 weeks to my 18 week check up! 7 weeks is a long time for nothing to happen on that front! lol Almost there though...not that they'll probably do much at the 18 week check up I'd imagine lol xxx

That is a long time to wait!!! They probably won't do much, but IMO it's still exciting going to appointments. It just means one step closer to our babe's :)

Yeah exactly! :) Reaching all the milestones :)
I think that I could quite possibly of felt little wriggles!! :D Yesterday I was in bed and didn't pay much attention at first and then I felt a little nudge and I thought...could it be?? And then I felt a couple little niggles, then again today at work.....I really hope it is, soooo exciting!!! It's a nice little 'reminder' that baby's there! :D x

Awww I'm so happy for you! Its the most amazing feeling ever isn't it! xx

I know!! It's like 'oh hello down there' lol Can't wait to feel it more often :D x

Me too! Some days I feel a lot then I will go a few days without feeling anything. :( Soon enough :)

I know, then we'll be wishing the didn't always wind us by kicking us in the ribs haha! xxx

Probably so :) 5 days until we find out if we are team pink or blue!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Wow Fay, that's amazing that you felt LO, so exciting!! I don't think I've felt anything yet but it's hard to tell sometimes!

7 weeks is a long time to wait! I had my last check up last week and they didn't do much but most exciting is the midwife found baby's heartbeat so def worth waiting for :)

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror this evening and realised how much my bump has grown. I suddenly look pregnant!! :D

Probably so :) 5 days until we find out if we are team pink or blue!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Awww yay!! I'm so excited for you!!! I think we have decided to find out too, but we aren't telling anyone else, so it'll be nice to talk about it with someone else on here!!! lol Gonna try and book an appointment for mid december, i'll be almost 20 weeks then :)

ooooo can't wait to see your pics too!! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"