Looking for a buddy close in dates

Thank goodness its friday! lol Hope you all have great weekends! :D x

Im getting baaad with shopping online, I just bought this swing... and here's the car seat/stroller I want. Tell me what you think :)
https://www.target.com/p/Graco-Alano-Travel-System-Melanie/-/A-11599251
https://www.target.com/p/Graco-Lovin-Hug-Swing-Melanie/-/A-11894735

Im getting baaad with shopping online, I just bought this swing... and here's the car seat/stroller I want. Tell me what you think :)

Love them, they look so cute! Perfect for a baby girl :)

Sorry about making you wait! 21 weeks sounds like no time at all though!

ps Happy 19 weeks :)

Love them, they look so cute! Perfect for a baby girl :)

Sorry about making you wait! 21 weeks sounds like no time at all though!

ps Happy 19 weeks :)

I guess if you can wait then I can too... hahaha! :) Oh and thank you :flower:

Aww they are very cute for a little girl :D So sweet! Online shopping is dangerous! haha!

Aww I love christmas, hope you get a good tree :) I have mine up already haha! I figured I', gonna be visiting family over x-mas so won't actually be here for those 2 weeks, so i'll put mine up early so I can enjoy it haha! xxx

Thanks Fay, I know they are very pink but I knew if I was having a girl that I wanted to go all out girlie, and that is what I am doing :):)
I put my Christmas tree up last weekend, and loving it!!! This is my favorite holiday!!! I hope you find a great tree. Have a great weekend ladies!!! xxx

defo go all out and girly! might as well! :D I love this time of year too! :D everyone seems to be that little bit happier :D xxx

Hi Ladies

Hope you had good weekends :)

Have to agree, love this time of year too, everything seems so much more exciting!

We got our tree yesterday so it's now up and decorated :) Went for a real one this year as we've got the space and will be the last one we can have for a while! Is much bigger than our old one too now we're in a bigger place, absolutely love it!

Tara, great profile pic :) (and love your tree!)

Only a week to go until my next scan, really can't wait :D

xx

Happy 19 week Ali!!! :) Yay for getting a tree! How exciting! I have to hide mine in my bedroom because of all my day care kiddo's, I don't want them ruining it. I can't wait to have a bigger place.
One week until your scan!!!! Oh how exciting! I am anxious for you! :)

Aww yay! for x-mas trees! :D I would like a real one, love the smell of them, but what with having a fairly large dog he'd bash into it all the time I expect and knock all the pine needles off, then he'd get them all in his paws! lol So fake one it is, but like I said we won't be here for x-mas anyway, so not too worried anyway.

Wow you have a scan in a week? Mines in two!! can't wait!! I have my normal one on 19th Dec and we recently booked our gender scan for the 18th lol! So i'll be getting one after the next! Exciting!!! :D

We had the first fall of snow here last night, so it's defo starting to feel more like x-mas/winter etc! Just hope it doesn't get too bad for when we go home in 2 weeks and cause disruption! fingers cross we'll be ok though :)

And yes tara, I love the new picture! :D x

Happy 18 weeks Fay!!! :)
Oh wow, lots of scans going on this month!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having! Do you ladies have names picked out yet? I can't remember if we have talked about names yet...
We haven't set anything in stone but we both really like Kinsley Rose. (Rose was my husbands grandmothers name). But as I said, nothing concrete yet :)
Oh and thanks for the picture comment, I changed it again lol! We went to my mothers for dinner last night and my sister took this picture-I was kinda fond of it. I will upload another one of my favs for you all to see :)
Have a great Monday! Oh and snow... I'm not sure if I am ready for that, however it would make it feel more like Christmas!!

Heres one of me, my husband and our son :cloud9:

Attachments

• fam19wks.jpg
    fam19wks.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
Oh wow, lots of scans going on this month!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having! Do you ladies have names picked out yet? I can't remember if we have talked about names yet...
We haven't set anything in stone but we both really like Kinsley Rose. (Rose was my husbands grandmothers name). But as I said, nothing concrete yet :)
Oh and thanks for the picture comment, I changed it again lol! We went to my mothers for dinner last night and my sister took this picture-I was kinda fond of it. I will upload another one of my favs for you all to see :)
Have a great Monday! Oh and snow... I'm not sure if I am ready for that, however it would make it feel more like Christmas!!

Thank you! :D I know i'm excited to know what i'm having now that you already know! haha We aren't gonna reveal our names, it's one thing we want to keep secret, but I will reveal that we have two names picked for each, and if it's a girl the middle name will also be rose :D And if it's a boy then middle name will be george, (after husbands grandfather)
Love your name though, so cute! Your pictures are fab by the way!! I absolutely LOVE the one of the three of you, that is such a special picture!!! :D

Our snow has melted now haha, it was only a light fall, dunno if we'll get anymore, I expect so lol! This afternoon I am listening to christmas songs and wrapping up presents haha! very christmasy! xxx

It sounds like you are really getting into the Christmas spirit, how lovely!!!
I understand about not telling names, we aren't telling anyone until it's set... or maybe not until she is born. We kept our sons name a secret until he was born, I found that I did NOT like people's opinion when it came to names we like, I still really don't. haha!
Have a lovely Tuesday!!!! xx

I know, that's it, someone always has something to say on the names you pick and we like the names we have picked and wouldn't be able to think of any better ones if we did get upset by someones comment of them, so it's better that way I think, then they have no choice but to keep their mouths shut when we announce the name haha! xxx

I completely agree, I have never understood why ANY BODY thinks they can have a say in what name you choose... some people I will never understand! lol

I know! it's like they feel the need to 'ruin it' for you somehow, even when you say something nice and they come back with a negative, like 'love feeling baby wriggle' and someone says 'oh you wait til they're bigger and kick you in the ribs all the time!' or if you say something like 'feeling a bit tired today', they have to say 'oh just you wait til you have your baby, then you'll know what tired is!'

Seriously, why do people feel the need to say these things? And even other pregnant women I know say stupid things lol one said yesterday 'I didn't eat healthy before I got pregnant so why should I now?' errrr seriously??? are you crazy???! Some people just don't seem to understand the importance of growing your baby healthily or in fact just how special and lucky it is to have your baby growing normally without trouble etc! Grrrr, I don't know lol, seems like people take what they have for granted not realising how incredible it is! It's like they're being ignorant, if they feel ok then baby must be ok, and if they can't feel anything wrong then their actions must not be harming the baby...sorry little rant going on there! lol x

We have a short list of names but aren't going to reveal them. Strangely though Rose is one we've picked as a possible middle name! We're struggling with boys names a little bit at the moment though.

Love the pic of the three of you, so cute :)

Fay, I completely agree with your rant! It really bugs me when you say something about how you're feeling and there's always someone who has to put a dampner on it or be really negative.

I also really hate it when I see pregnant women doing things like smoking, it's like do you not know how lucky you are??

Anyway, back to happier topics! Can't believe you had some snow! I love snow but I'm right down on the south coast so it's quite rare that we get it here. Keep hoping for a white christmas though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->