Looking for a buddy close in dates

Wow Fay, that's amazing that you felt LO, so exciting!! I don't think I've felt anything yet but it's hard to tell sometimes!

7 weeks is a long time to wait! I had my last check up last week and they didn't do much but most exciting is the midwife found baby's heartbeat so def worth waiting for :)

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror this evening and realised how much my bump has grown. I suddenly look pregnant!! :D

I know! Every now and then I think...'oh was that baby?' lol :) Can't wait to know for defo though :)

I know tell me about it, I just seem to be wishing the weeks away so I have something to look forward to with the pregnancy (as in appointments and scans etc) She said for me to ask about antenatal classes when I go to my next appointment, so I will defo do that as i've heard spaces go really quickly so best to book on early :)

Aww that's brilliant that you have heard the heartbeat! That's great isn't it! :D Did they measure the beats per minute? I have a fetal heart monitor at home and I tried to measure the other day and I think babies heartbeat was 147bpm....not sure what that means though lol! I guess some people think they can tell the sex from the rate of the heartbeat...but I wouldn't be so sure lol!

I'm defo like you as well, always catching myself in the mirror and am like 'wow...my belly seems to have popped over night!' lol! Love it! xxx

Are you doing antenatal classes through the nhs or NCT? We got told the nhs ones get booked up really quickly too but you can't book until after about 20 weeks anyway!

They didn't measure the baby's heartbeat as baby turned away so it didn't last long enough! Maybe next time...

I went Xmas shopping yesterday and was buying presents for my niece and friend's children - was so hard not to buy things for our LO! Anyone succumbed and bought anything yet (like clothes etc)?!

Oh and I think I felt a little nudge the other day, yay! Nothing since though! xx

Probably so :) 5 days until we find out if we are team pink or blue!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Very exciting!! Are you going to tell people or keep it as a surprise?

We've got our 20 week scan in a couple of weeks where we can find out but have decided not to and keep it as a surprise. Unless baby decides to flash us I guess!! :)

Are you doing antenatal classes through the nhs or NCT? We got told the nhs ones get booked up really quickly too but you can't book until after about 20 weeks anyway!

They didn't measure the baby's heartbeat as baby turned away so it didn't last long enough! Maybe next time...

I went Xmas shopping yesterday and was buying presents for my niece and friend's children - was so hard not to buy things for our LO! Anyone succumbed and bought anything yet (like clothes etc)?!

Oh and I think I felt a little nudge the other day, yay! Nothing since though! xx

Through the NHS i guess if there is space, not really thought about it, I expect the NCT ones are expensive? Not looked into it, either way i've heard they both get booked up early, but surely there must be somewhere for all pregnant women to go? lol Not heard about not being able to book until after 20 weeks though, but then again I haven't seen anyone since 11 weeks! lol

Awww I know about the temptation of shopping!! lol We have bought a couple of bits already, mainly white plain newborn clothes like sleepsuits and vests etc, and we bought an electric breast pump because it was on a ridiculous sale and thought we'd never find one at that price again! Apart from that, not much else, have things planned for what we are gonna get though, gonna get stuff after x-mas I think and in the sales :) We have also been given a baby bath and moses basket, but moses basket handles are frayed and look like they would break at any moment so are gonna buy a new one anyway to be on the safe side :)

Awww it's great feeling nudges! Lets hope we all feel more of them and more frequently :D xxxx

I think the NCT ones are around £200 though they're apparently smaller classes and go into more detail than the NHS ones. I think we're going to try nhs first though and then NCT if they're full. I was really surprised at how early you have to book though, it wasn't something I'd really thought about until a friend mentioned it to me!

Yes, def worth getting stuff when it's on offer! We're going to wait until Jan too and hopefully get stuff in the sales. Need to get through all the xmas shopping first!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend :) xxx

Probably so :) 5 days until we find out if we are team pink or blue!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Very exciting!! Are you going to tell people or keep it as a surprise?

We've got our 20 week scan in a couple of weeks where we can find out but have decided not to and keep it as a surprise. Unless baby decides to flash us I guess!! :)

We are going to tell people, so in 2 short days I will let you ladies know!!! I can't imagine not knowing, you are a strong willed woman :) Before I got pregnant I thought I could do it (bc it would be soooo neat to keep it a surprise) but my husband said he has to know, and now, I completely agree :)

Yay, sooo exciting that you have felt your LO!!!! It has to be one of the best feelings ever!

We have not bought anything yet, but I bet we will after our appt on Monday. Im dying to buy a cute baby outfit. If this LO is a boy, we still have all of our sons clothes, but I will still buy some new stuff... because it's fun :)

Awww, can't wait to find out if you're pink or blue :D

I'm not sure why I'm so willing to wait to find out, normally I'm terrible for wanting to know things! I may cave when it comes to the scan though!!

Definitely fun to buy new stuff, I'm really looking forward to doing that in the new year :)

I'm getting very very excited as my sister and niece will be here next week to spend xmas here (they live abroad) and it's the first time I've seen them since we told them the news. Can't wait to actually see them, especially now I have a small bump!

It's a girl!!!!!:pink::pink::pink: Woohooo!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I'm still in Awe! I just knew it was a BOY! haha!!! I guess mothers intuition isn't always right :) This is one time I'm happy about being wrong! I never knew how much I wanted a girl until we found out she is a she lol!!!

It's a girl!!!!!:pink::pink::pink: Woohooo!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I'm still in Awe! I just knew it was a BOY! haha!!! I guess mothers intuition isn't always right :) This is one time I'm happy about being wrong! I never knew how much I wanted a girl until we found out she is a she lol!!!

OMG that's soooo wonderful!!! awww a beautiful baby girl! :) congrats! :D Can't wait to find out ours now hehe! We've decided to defo find out, but keep it from everyone else :) But of course I will want to tell you guys :D

I bet ours will be a girl too, seeing as though we both thought boys to begin with! lol I'm still gonna buy neutral stuff though as they are never 100% right all the time, but I guess they are 99% of the time :D Awww so you'll have one of each, perfect! so exciting!!! :D 3 weeks til I find out haha! xxxx

Awww, can't wait to find out if you're pink or blue :D

I'm not sure why I'm so willing to wait to find out, normally I'm terrible for wanting to know things! I may cave when it comes to the scan though!!

Definitely fun to buy new stuff, I'm really looking forward to doing that in the new year :)

I'm getting very very excited as my sister and niece will be here next week to spend xmas here (they live abroad) and it's the first time I've seen them since we told them the news. Can't wait to actually see them, especially now I have a small bump!

Awww I love this time of year, we are going back to visit and stay with our families in 3 weeks for x-mas, really can't wait!! :) I hope you have a fab time with your family when they come, I can understand as this will be the first time i've seen a lot of my family since we told them and like you said I'll have a bump to show off too hehe! Baby taking centre of attention already :D xxx

OMG that's soooo wonderful!!! awww a beautiful baby girl! :) congrats! :D Can't wait to find out ours now hehe! We've decided to defo find out, but keep it from everyone else :) But of course I will want to tell you guys :D

I bet ours will be a girl too, seeing as though we both thought boys to begin with! lol I'm still gonna buy neutral stuff though as they are never 100% right all the time, but I guess they are 99% of the time :D Awww so you'll have one of each, perfect! so exciting!!! :D 3 weeks til I find out haha! xxxx

THank you! I'm still in shock I think :) Once I figure out my scanner I will post a few pics :):) She's defo a girl!
Im soooo happy you are going to find out, now I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!!!!! Wooohooo!

haha I know!! :D super excited too now :D
I've seen soooo many cute girly outfits around! :D Are you gonna go and buy a cute outfit now? hehe! xxx

Thats the 1st thing I did yesterday! And... I did a lot of online shopping today! Oh man, girls are dangerous for the pocket book!!!!! ahaha!

hahaha!! awwww so cute! Online shopping is also dangerous! haha! xxx

Thats fantastic news, thanks for sharing it with us.. Congrats :flower:

Can't wait to hear what the other ladies are having..

AFM: No luck last cycle, the evil witch came to pay me a visit :(
I'm approaching Ovulation again, so full steam ahead that this is my last cycle of the year. I want to be joining you ladies soon

Hope you're all keeping well :flower:

I'm approaching Ovulation again, so full steam ahead that this is my last cycle of the year. I want to be joining you ladies soon

I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't have any luck last cycle :( But fingers crossed for the next one! :) Can't wait to hear when you'll be joining us again :D xxxx

Awww, that's wonderful news, congrats! :D Can't wait to see your pics! :)

I've had an inkling of having a boy from the start so wonder if we'll all end up having girls instead!!

Sorry to hear you didn't have any luck last cycle, keeping fingers crossed that you'll be joining us very soon though :flower:

Thanks for checking in on us, I have been wondering about you!!! Fingers crossed for this cycle!!!! :hugs:

Awww, that's wonderful news, congrats! :D Can't wait to see your pics! :)

I've had an inkling of having a boy from the start so wonder if we'll all end up having girls instead!!

Thanks Ali! I can't wait to hear what you are having... you are going to make us wait 21 more weeks to know!!! haha!! I understand though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->