Looking for a buddy close in dates

Wooooohooooo! You were right!!!! Soooo happy for you!!! I bet you are on :cloud9: right now! Congratulations Fay!!!!!! :happydance:

Yeah sooooo happy,:D Thank you x I had that little incline, I'm also gonna be really pleased to announce boy to all those who said to me its defo a girl! hahaha!
We also had a dvd made of the scan so that'll be lovely to look back on in the future! :D xxxx

Sooooo!!.............................:D WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!! YAY!!! hehe!!!:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::happydance::happydance:

The sonographer said there was no mistaking it! Defo a boy!! haha he flashed us quite a few times as well!! defo a little willy there! haha!! We are sooooo over the moon :D Can't wait for him to arrive now :D yay!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: xxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Fay!!! Sooo happy for you!! :happydance: xxxxx

Hi Ladies

Sorry been absent this week, have had a busy time trying to get ready for Christmas (to do list seems never ending!) and my sister and niece are here now so have been spending quite a lot of time with them. So glad that they're here for xmas :)

Have been reading back through and catching up on the posts for the week. Fay, so glad your scan went well today :D as Tara said you must on :cloud9:.

I'm with you both on the exercise thing. By the time I get in from work in the evenings I really don't feel like going back out to an exercise class and although I have a couple of dvds at home, always seem to find something else to do! I have avoided weighing myself so far but hate the thought of putting too much weight on. I did buy myself a pair of maternity leggings from M&S and have found them to be so comfy. I'm struggling with jeans/trousers though but that's because I'm on the petite size and normal sizes are too long. Apparently petite women either don't get pregnant or don't need maternity clothes!! I only have one pair of jeans so far which I'm already wearing out!

Tara, so glad that Dalton and Avery got to feel your baby girl move. I'm so happy for you :D

xxx

Afternoon Ladies

Just had a quick catch up on your posts, Glad you're all thriving and doing well, your've reached the halfway mark. It seriously has flown by.

As for trying I don't think it matters if it is 1 month or over 2 years in my case, seeing AF instead of a BFP is crushing. I just wonder when I'm finally going to get lucky. I'm now halfway through the 2ww and feeling very positive this cycle. I hope to be joining you all soon.

Fay I can't wait for your scan and to find out what you're having.. My Guess is a Boy :D

Glad all is going well with you all :flower:

Hi Rae,
Really good to hear from you, really hope you get your BFP very very soon and that you'll be back joining us before long. Fingers crossed for you xx

Fay-
Is there something you do to get your little one to move around? I'm always afraid to poke around too much, although I know I won't be poking her eye out but that's a worry of mine lol. She just doesn't move when I want her too :)
I'm glad you only have a hour long flight! It's too bad it's going to cost an arm and a leg, however-it will be worth it :) When do you leave?

Lol, I thought that until I had my scan and the sonographer was sooo vigorous on my belly trying to get baby to move! I was lying there thinking, what are you doing, be careful!!

Hi Ladies

Sorry been absent this week, have had a busy time trying to get ready for Christmas (to do list seems never ending!) and my sister and niece are here now so have been spending quite a lot of time with them. So glad that they're here for xmas :)

Have been reading back through and catching up on the posts for the week. Fay, so glad your scan went well today :D as Tara said you must on :cloud9:.

I'm with you both on the exercise thing. By the time I get in from work in the evenings I really don't feel like going back out to an exercise class and although I have a couple of dvds at home, always seem to find something else to do! I have avoided weighing myself so far but hate the thought of putting too much weight on. I did buy myself a pair of maternity leggings from M&S and have found them to be so comfy. I'm struggling with jeans/trousers though but that's because I'm on the petite size and normal sizes are too long. Apparently petite women either don't get pregnant or don't need maternity clothes!! I only have one pair of jeans so far which I'm already wearing out!

Tara, so glad that Dalton and Avery got to feel your baby girl move. I'm so happy for you :D

xxx

It's nice to hear from you Ali, I have been wondering where you were :) I'm glad you have your sister and niece there with you, how lovely! It's nice to be around family, I think I take that for granted since all of mine live in my town and Daltons family is just an hour drive away.
Today is a nice day and here I am finding excuses NOT to go for a nice power walk. I need to just GO do it!
I hope you are having a great Sunday :)

Hello :) Ali that's great that you have your family visiting now! Bet that's lovely!! :D We are off to visit family tomorrow, and I really can't wait! So I may not be on here as often but I will try to as much as I can! :D I bet that is soooo annoying about maternity clothes in petite! How frustrating!

I had my normal 20 week scan today, and after our private gender scan yesterday, the normal NHS one seemed very basic and rushed to be honest lol, and it didn't seem like she took much time to get good angles for the photo's, it was just a quick, yep that's the head, measure, the belly, measure, heart, kidneys, leg, measure etc! And that was that! lol Photo's weren't as great as yesterdays either which really makes me want to share the gender with family and friends so we can show them the better pictures, but what we have done is made copies of the gender scan ones and edited out the info at the top that says where and when we had it done etc. And we're pretending those are the ones we had done today lol!! Problem is I wanna show the 4D freeview ones too...so think we're gonna say we paid just to get a couple of photos in 4D freeview lol! Oh the white lies we have to tell to keep the gender secret! ha! Part of me wants to share it all with people so they can see the DVD too, then the other part wants to keep it a surprise for them! (and so does hubby, maybe I can convince him to just share it with certain people...and not everyone lol, just want my mum, dad and siblings to know!! :) lol)

Hope you all have a great week anyway and I'll try and get back on here as soon as I can :) And YAY! I'm halfway through!! :D xxx

And as expected he was wriggling around like crazy again during the scan and yawning haha! Must wear himself out with all that moving around lol!

Hello all

Haven't updated for a while as not much has changed, I'm still ill and signed off work with vertigo :dohh:

Had 20 week scan yesterday and all is well with baby - proper little stubborn wriggle bum we have :haha: So could only get one good shot after all the measurements..

I love the photo, looks like baby is blowing a bubble.

We're still team :yellow:
:happydance:

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Attachments

• 20 Week Scan.jpg
    20 Week Scan.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello :) Ali that's great that you have your family visiting now! Bet that's lovely!! :D We are off to visit family tomorrow, and I really can't wait! So I may not be on here as often but I will try to as much as I can! :D I bet that is soooo annoying about maternity clothes in petite! How frustrating!

I had my normal 20 week scan today, and after our private gender scan yesterday, the normal NHS one seemed very basic and rushed to be honest lol, and it didn't seem like she took much time to get good angles for the photo's, it was just a quick, yep that's the head, measure, the belly, measure, heart, kidneys, leg, measure etc! And that was that! lol Photo's weren't as great as yesterdays either which really makes me want to share the gender with family and friends so we can show them the better pictures, but what we have done is made copies of the gender scan ones and edited out the info at the top that says where and when we had it done etc. And we're pretending those are the ones we had done today lol!! Problem is I wanna show the 4D freeview ones too...so think we're gonna say we paid just to get a couple of photos in 4D freeview lol! Oh the white lies we have to tell to keep the gender secret! ha! Part of me wants to share it all with people so they can see the DVD too, then the other part wants to keep it a surprise for them! (and so does hubby, maybe I can convince him to just share it with certain people...and not everyone lol, just want my mum, dad and siblings to know!! :) lol)

Hope you all have a great week anyway and I'll try and get back on here as soon as I can :) And YAY! I'm halfway through!! :D xxx

And as expected he was wriggling around like crazy again during the scan and yawning haha! Must wear himself out with all that moving around lol!

Have a VERY Merry Christmas Fay! I know you will enjoy being with your family. I'm anxious to hear if you are able to keep the gender a secret!!!
Happy Holidays!!!!:xmas5::xmas6::xmas8::xmas7::xmas9::xmas16::xmas17:
Sorry I got carried away with the icons :haha:

Hello all

Haven't updated for a while as not much has changed, I'm still ill and signed off work with vertigo :dohh:

Had 20 week scan yesterday and all is well with baby - proper little stubborn wriggle bum we have :haha: So could only get one good shot after all the measurements..

It's so nice to hear from you! Im sorry you are still not feeling well :cry:
Your little one is beyond adorable!!!!!
Check in more often!!!!!! :hugs:

Sooooo!!.............................:D WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!! YAY!!! hehe!!!:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::happydance::happydance:

The sonographer said there was no mistaking it! Defo a boy!! haha he flashed us quite a few times as well!! defo a little willy there! haha!! We are sooooo over the moon :D Can't wait for him to arrive now :D yay!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: xxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay :happydance::happydance:

I knew you was having a Boy & I guessed right, that is Fabulous Fay, I'm so happy for you, congrats to you :cloud9:

Morning Ladies

Just caught up on all the posts, Glad to see you're all doing well and all over 1/2 way now.

So far we've got a little girl :pink: & a little :blue:

Ali apologies if your've already announced what you're having but I couldn't see an announcement through the pages i've read back on

And Elle is team :yellow:

AFM: Well AF came :growlmad: I'm now back to CD3, So I won't be joining you this month. Here's hoping for a New Year :bfp:

If I don't manage to get on before christmas, I wish you, family & Bubs a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2012 :xmas6: :xmas7:

All my Love.. Rae xx

Have a VERY Merry Christmas Fay! I know you will enjoy being with your family. I'm anxious to hear if you are able to keep the gender a secret!!!
Happy Holidays!!!!:xmas5::xmas6::xmas8::xmas7::xmas9::xmas16::xmas17:
Sorry I got carried away with the icons :haha:

Thank you! Hope you have a fab Christmas too!! So far we have kept it a secret, people have asked if we saw anything at the scan and we were like "no, she didn't really go down that area much!" lol (Even though there was a picture we have of obvious boy parts!! haha! not showing that picture though lol)

I slipped a couple of times saying he/him so I just told people I had a boy vibe going on and couldn't help referring to the baby as he/him sometimes as I didn't want to say "it" don't think anyone detects that we know the gender :D Lots are guessing boy too though, only the odd few are guessing girl :)

Haha thanks, I love the icons! so here...:) :xmas5::xmas6::xmas8::xmas7::xmas9::xmas16::xmas17:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay :happydance::happydance:

I knew you was having a Boy & I guessed right, that is Fabulous Fay, I'm so happy for you, congrats to you :cloud9:

THANK YOU!! :D hehe! we are so excited! I said from the very start I had a boy vibe going on and I was right yay! :) very obvious at the scan haha! Wasn't shy at all!

Sorry to hear that AF came :( really really hoping you'll get a good new years gift to celebrate about! new year, new start! look forward to hearing back from you next time :) Have a great Christmas and New Year!! xxx

Hello all

Hello!

Great to hear from you, although it is a shame to hear that you are still suffering :( have they said anything more as to why it might be happening? Is baby or uterus on a nerve or vein or something that makes you feel like that?

That photo is beautiful! We got quite a few blurry ones, i'll try and upload one of mine when I dig out my lead for my camera :) the ones from our private scan are much better :)

Hope you have a lovely christmas and new year and that you don't suffer too much :) xxxx

Thought I may as well do it now seeing as though I have a chance to get online lol Here's our baby boy! :D :happydance: love how baby is yawning in one, where he's so tired from all that wriggling haha! x

Attachments

• DSC02465.jpg
    DSC02465.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02466.jpg
    DSC02466.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02467.jpg
    DSC02467.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02468.jpg
    DSC02468.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Awwwww I love your picture's!!!!! I didn't realize you were having the 3D scan done! How FUN! He is sooooo adorable :)
I'm having my 3D scan in 4 weeks, I can't wait.
I hope you are enjoying your family!!!! Merry Christmas Lady!

Morning Ladies

Just caught up on all the posts, Glad to see you're all doing well and all over 1/2 way now.

So far we've got a little girl :pink: & a little :blue:

Ali apologies if your've already announced what you're having but I couldn't see an announcement through the pages i've read back on

And Elle is team :yellow:

AFM: Well AF came :growlmad: I'm now back to CD3, So I won't be joining you this month. Here's hoping for a New Year :bfp:

If I don't manage to get on before christmas, I wish you, family & Bubs a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2012 :xmas6: :xmas7:

All my Love.. Rae xx

I'm sorry to hear about AF :growlmad: onto your new years :bfp:!!!!!!! Merry Christmas dear!

Awwwww I love your picture's!!!!! I didn't realize you were having the 3D scan done! How FUN! He is sooooo adorable :)
I'm having my 3D scan in 4 weeks, I can't wait.
I hope you are enjoying your family!!!! Merry Christmas Lady!

I know they are fab aren't they? :D Yeah we did it last min, they asked if we wanted to have a quick look at the 4D and we said yeah and managed to get two pics from it too :) so very lucky :) Ooooo it's lovely seeing them in 3D, you'll defo enjoy it loads more than the regular scan :) Can't wait to see one of your pics from it in a few weeks then :D
Merry Christmas!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->