Looking for a buddy close in dates

OMG your bump is so freaking cute!!!!! You look adorable! I love that shirt :haha: I need one of those!!!! The skinny jeans are very appealing on you!!!
I've got to run, I'm glad that you are having a better day! Have a great friday! Woohoo!!!!

Aww thank you :) I also got a top for christmas saying 'I can't see my feet' lol! love it! I feel like I can wear stuff like that now my bump is bigger lol!

We just nipped into town and ended up buying our pushchair and car seat! yay! haha, it's nice to finally buy something big! rather than just little bits and bobs!

Here is the link, you buy the frame first then add on the pushchair and car seat, (you can see what it looks like to the left of the picture where you get to see it all made up in diff colours) so we got the frame and in the shop they had an ex display of the pushchair bit which was a dark silver/grey colour (which was £50!) and then we bought a maxi cosy car seat too, which i'll also add a link too, and we even saw some cute jungle themed curtains that we bought as they were in the sale and matched perfectly with out theme for the nursery :D so overall a good day! :)

Did you go ahead and buy those pink ones you attached a link to? or do you still have to get yours yet?

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...031&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

https://www.mothercare.com/Maxi-Cos...031&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

Awwww how cute!!!! Im sure it was so much fun to buy those!!! :) Congrats on your purchases!
I bought that pink swing, but havent bought the car seat or stroller yet. I kind of feel silly buying a new one, since we have Avery's old one and its cute and green so it would work. I dont know yet what I will do. I'm kind of considering buying a car seat and then getting a running stroller instead of the regular ones. They won't match but seems practical. The one you purchased seems like it is a running stroller too... with the one wheel in front. Very nice :):)

Yeah not sure if it can be used for running but I guess you can, it was so easy to use and pushed along effortlessly, so i'm sure it would be fine for running too :) have to test that out one day hehe!

Sounds like a good idea though to get a running stroller and car seat separate, it's no biggy if they don't match, I mean our car seat is black and the pushchair is grey so not a big deal, as long as it does the job! :) xxx

Oh and Happy 24 weeks for yesterday! wow! 24!! :D xxx

Thanks!!!! :happydance: I guess it's considered V-Day although I have read 27-28 weeks is probably a more accurate time to celebrate :) None the less... WOW is right! We are flying through our pregnancies, huh? Kinda bittersweet since I *thought* this was my last pregnancy... however, last night my DH made a comment to Avery about siblings... then DH looked at me and said, "If we sail through this pregnancy, I want another!" I just looked at him and smiled... LOL. Oh men! haha!
Have a great day sweets! xxx

haha! what are they like talking about more children when you haven't even had this one yet! haha! awwww! that's cute though! I would like a big family, DH only wants two kids though....but that can always change I suppose :) especially if second time round is with twins! haha!

Going to visit my friend who had a little girl (who was told a boy lol) tonight, so can't wait to meet her, she's soooo gonna make me want mine already too! lol Sooo cute, she'll only be a week and a half - 2 weeks old!! :D have a great day xxx

Awwwww have fun lovin' on that little girl! She's defo gonna make you want to hold and snuggle your baby!!! Have a great time!

Thank you! She was soooooo cute! and sooooo tiny still!! I want one!!! haha! Can't wait for ours to be born now :D xxx

Hey Ladies

Firstly I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & NYE.
Secondly Fay & Tara what beautiful bumps you have, you're both carrying very well, Gorgeous!! And Fay the 3D scans of Bubs is unbelievably cute.

Ali: So another team :yellow: :thumbup: I used to want the surprise, but I think if I did fall pregnant again I think I'd want to know now.

Well I'm quietly confident I'll be joining you all this month, only a few days now until testing & I have all the familiar symptoms I had the last time. Tiredness has really overcome me, I can barely keep my eyes open.

That was a sure sign last time, and not something that is normal for me.

I will keep you posted. Please keep everything crossed for me & send some babydust my way, I sure hope this is it!!

Keep the posts coming, I love hearing what you're up to or how you're feeling. I'd of been experiencing the same things, so it's good to know what I have to look forward to when I get my Forever baby.

Much love & best wishes to you all, and here's to a Happy 2012 with lots to look forward to. And you get to meet your bundles of Joy
:flower:

Rae Xx

QUOTE=bfpsoon;14910517]Hey Ladies

Secondly Fay & Tara what beautiful bumps you have, you're both carrying very well, Gorgeous!! And Fay the 3D scans of Bubs is unbelievably cute.

Ali: So another team :yellow: :thumbup: I used to want the surprise, but I think if I did fall pregnant again I think I'd want to know now.

Well I'm quietly confident I'll be joining you all this month, only a few days now until testing & I have all the familiar symptoms I had the last time. Tiredness has really overcome me, I can barely keep my eyes open.

I will keep you posted. Please keep everything crossed for me & send some babydust my way, I sure hope this is it!!

Keep the posts coming, I love hearing what you're up to or how you're feeling. I'd of been experiencing the same things, so it's good to know what I have to look forward to when I get my Forever baby.

Much love & best wishes to you all, and here's to a Happy 2012 with lots to look forward to. And you get to meet your bundles of Joy

Rae Xx[/QUOTE]

Hi Rae!!!!! I can't wait to see your tests!!!!!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
When do you test?? Report back as soon as you can :flower:

Hey Ladies

Rae Xx

Awww we're really excited for you!! We have everything crossed!! :D Lets hope this is a new year and new start for you! :D Finally! You sure as hell deserve it!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Happy 2012! And i'm sure you'll get to meet your baby this year too!! :D

My back pain has subsided a little bit today, but still there ever so slightly lol! I made an appointment yesterday with my GP to see if I can get referred for physio or something just to check if they can maybe help relieve some pressure. My appointment isn't until next monday and even then I don't know how long it will take to see a physio so we'll see! lol
Hope you're all feeling well xxxx

Happy 23 weeks Fay!!!!
Im sorry your back is still hurting! Yesterday mine was the same way-hurts everyday but yest I couldn't even stand! So I took my leg (while standing) and pulled it to the side and POP! I think my hip had been out of place! ITs AMAZING the relief I got from that!!!!!!! Maybe try something like that to see if you can get the same result?!?!?!
I had my 24wk check up yest and all went great! Everything seems to be right on track. 15 days until my 3D :) Don't mind my count downs... Im just excited Hehe!
I hope you have a great day and can get your back feeling better!!!!!
:hugs:

Happy 23 weeks Fay!!!!
Im sorry your back is still hurting! Yesterday mine was the same way-hurts everyday but yest I couldn't even stand! So I took my leg (while standing) and pulled it to the side and POP! I think my hip had been out of place! ITs AMAZING the relief I got from that!!!!!!! Maybe try something like that to see if you can get the same result?!?!?!
I had my 24wk check up yest and all went great! Everything seems to be right on track. 15 days until my 3D :) Don't mind my count downs... Im just excited Hehe!
I hope you have a great day and can get your back feeling better!!!!!
:hugs:

Yeah sometimes I find it hard to sit and stand! :( Wow that sounds great that you got some relief from yours though, may have to try that with mine! lol! Mine doesn't feel much like hip discomfort though, it's right at the bottom of my back near my coccyx bone, or however it's spelt lol!

Glad your check up went ok :) can't wait for mine, although mines at 25 weeks, so have longer to wait booo!! lol Don't apologise for countdowns, they are great!!! :) I am already counting down until my maternity leave! haha! Can't wait to just get on with this new exciting chapter in our lives now!

Do you have any cravings yet by the way? I hadn't really had any, and I'm still not sure if I do, cause I think, well i'd probably have that even if I wasn't pregnant lol! One thing i'm liking a lot at the mo, is Milky Bar chocolate, (not sure if you have that in the states?) It's basically really creamy white choc! I am such a chocoholic but it's usually milk choc rather than white choc...so maybe a craving? lol And also i've had peanut butter and cheese toasties recently lol!!! Sounds like a craving to me but I used to eat peanut butter sandwiches with cheese and onion crisps in every now and again before I was pregnant anyway....so craving? maybe! lol! That's pretty much the only weird thing I'd eat though, hubby would eat jam crumpets with cheese on! Now that's odd! haha! xxx

I just had to look up where that bone is located :wacko: :haha: and mine is in the same location only to the left and right of that... and I think I jinxed myself because Im really hurting today :cry: I tried popping it again, and it did pop-however it didn't relieve any pain. So let me know what your Dr recommends... I might have to try to too.
I don't have any unusual cravings--- kind of like you said, I am craving sweets more than anything, however, I have always loved sweets so it's not real unusual. I think it seems different to me b/c I am allowing myself to give in to my cravings as before I was on a more strict diet and wouldn't allow myself to cave as often as I do ;) I love milk chocolate but haven't ever really eaten the white chocolate. I am kind of afraid to try it and fall in love with yet another food! :haha: My biggest craving when I was pregnant with Avery was nachos! And it wasn't an unusal craving because I have always loved nachos... but I couldn't stop thinking about them. Mmmmm, now I want nachos!!!! :hissy::haha:

haha awww nachos!! sounds yummy! damn you! :p haha!
Yeah if you give in to white chocolate then you have to try and get hold of a Milky Bar, that's the best white chocolate ever! lol Pretty much completely sugar though ha! So if you're craving sweet things then yeah I guess you would pretty much fall in love with it too!
Do you have Lindt chocolate in the states? It's swiss chocolate and it is the best chocolate ever!! :) they do Lindt Lindor, which are truffle type chocolate balls with a smooth centre and they are to die for, I don't buy them often though as they are a tad pricey and they would just be devoured in seconds! lol Think I may have to go on a chocolate hunt now...oh dear! lol

I too though am trying soooo hard not to give in to all my cravings and considering I would eat choc all day every day I feel like I am doing well lol! But sometimes you just have to give in and treat yourself! :p xxx

Hey Ladies

Rae Xx

Hi Rae
Can't wait to hear your test results, keeping everything crossed for you and sending you lots of

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Here's to a very happy 2012 for you :D xxxxx

Hi Ladies

Happy New Year! How's everyone doing? Sorry to hear you've both been getting back problems, sounds pretty horrible :( I've not had anything that bad yet though I do start to get uncomfortable by the end of the day when I'm at work (sitting at a desk all day). I keep thinking about when I'm going to finish work - has anyone decided how soon they'll finish yet? I was thinking two weeks before my due date but am already starting to get fed up so now wondering whether to go earlier!

Tara, glad your 24 wk appt went well, look forward to hearing all about your 3D scan too. Very exciting!! I've got my 25 week appt next week so can't wait for that!

I'm with you both on the cravings, I've not had anything unusual yet but could eat chocolate and sweets by the truckload if I let myself!

Loving your bump pics, you've both got such neat bumps :) Have attached a couple of pics of mine that hubby took last week.

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

xx

Hi Ladies

Happy New Year! How's everyone doing? Sorry to hear you've both been getting back problems, sounds pretty horrible :( I've not had anything that bad yet though I do start to get uncomfortable by the end of the day when I'm at work (sitting at a desk all day). I keep thinking about when I'm going to finish work - has anyone decided how soon they'll finish yet? I was thinking two weeks before my due date but am already starting to get fed up so now wondering whether to go earlier!

Tara, glad your 24 wk appt went well, look forward to hearing all about your 3D scan too. Very exciting!! I've got my 25 week appt next week so can't wait for that!

I'm with you both on the cravings, I've not had anything unusual yet but could eat chocolate and sweets by the truckload if I let myself!

Loving your bump pics, you've both got such neat bumps :) Have attached a couple of pics of mine that hubby took last week.

View attachment 323091

View attachment 323093

xx

Look how CUTE you are!!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!!!!
I think I will work until I pop lol-wish I could afford to take more time off but the time I do have off I want it to be with LO. So that's what I have to do. :cry: If you can take more time off, then I say GO FOR IT!!!!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies

View attachment 323091

View attachment 323093

xx

Hello!

I'm with you on the maternity leave situation! I have said to them I want to finish 2 weeks before my due date but I am getting so fed up already too, I'm gonna see how much holiday I am entitled to before I leave and then take that just before my leave starts I think so I finish before the 2 weeks anyway. If it's not much holiday then I may also change it and bring it forward a week or so, don't want to get to the end and be waiting around bored either, so I reckon about 36-37 weeks for me, unless anything happens sooner, but fingers crossed it won't!! x

Love your pics! You're bump looks very neat too! Good luck for your 25 week appointment, I was reading last night about maternity leave and pay rights etc and it reminded me I need to get a MATB1 form from the midwife to give to work, so must do that at my appointment, have you been given that yet? xxx

I know what you mean about getting bored, I'm trying to figure out best time to finish that will give me a bit of time to myself (before it disappears completely!) and sitting around just waiting! Have been chatting to hubby about it tonight though and most likely going to finish about 6th April and then tag holiday onto the end of the maternity leave.

Not had my MATB1 form yet, I think I should get it from the midwife at my appt next week. I think my HR dept are getting fed up with me as I keep going back and asking questions about the maternity pay and leave entitlement - it's such a minefield (or maybe I've just got baby brain!) Do you know how long you'll take off altogether?

Tara, how much time do you get altogether?

Getting lots of kicks as I'm sitting here typing. Still feels amazing every time :D

Do either of you do any classes like yoga or pilates? I started a pregnancy pilates class on Monday and felt so good for doing it. Was quite gentle, lots of work sitting on exercise balls and lying on your side, would definitely recommend if you get the chance to do any.

Hope you've both had a good day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"