• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy close in dates

Hi ladies!!
Fay, I hope you are having a better day today :hugs:
Ali- hows that baby doing? Still moving like he/she should be?
Have a great friday ladies!!!! :flower:

Hi ladies!!

Hello!

Yes I am having a much better day today thanks :) Had an early night last night and got a good nights sleep, and it's friday, so defo a reason to be in a good mood! lol Only one more week and mike will be due home yay! :D

Hope you are having a good day? xxx

Yay, one week! That will (hopefully) go fast!!!!! :) My day is fine, ready for 5:30 so I can fully enjoy it :)

Hi ladies!!

Baby's moving much more again thankfully :) I think the LO must be making up for having a quiet couple of days as was VERY active yesterday evening and during the night!

Hope you're both having a good weekend so far. We've got an unexpected free day tomorrow as the father in law was supposed to come down for the day (first visit since we found I was pregnant) but he forgot all about it and made other arrangements! So annoyed as I've no idea when we'll see him now, if at all before the baby's born. Just hope it's not a sign of how things will be once the baby's born.....

Fay, glad you had a better yesterday and only one week before Mike's home! Bet that'll fly by :)

xx

That is pretty annoying that he would forget about his trip. MEN!!! :(
I'm glad that LO is moving around loads for you :flower:
I had some maternity pictures taken today by my sister in law. They turned out really good I think. I am pleased with them! She isn't a professional, but is good at it! I will post a couple of my favorites :)

Ok sorry, I ended up getting carried away! Too many favs :flower:

Attachments

• kinsley 350.jpg
    kinsley 350.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
OMG! those pics are fabulous!! I want some done now! haha! I especially like the ones of the family and the ones with the bows on your belly! That is soooooo cute!! I think I may steal that idea and try some for myself! hehe! By the way, is Kinsley the name you have decided on? :D It's very pretty! You guys are such a cute family and the addition of a baby girl will be perfect for you! :D

We have a voucher for a professional photo shoot once baby is born, so i'm looking forward to that, it's free and they give you one picture, then you can buy others, so that should be fun :D I have always wanted some pregnancy ones too though so defo gonna try and do some of those :)

Ali- That is so annoying about your father in law! It doesn't set you up with much hope for the future does it when like you say you don't see much of each other anyway, you would think that he's at least remember when he does arrange to meet up with you! tut tut!

Hope you are having good wknds, I think i'm going to go swimming today, I really need to start getting into it as what with my pelvis discomfort it makes it harder for me to walk around for long distances now, so swimming will help take some of the weight off. xxx

Oh and Happy 31 weeks Ali! And sorry I missed yours 2 days ago Tara! Ooooo can't wait for my 30 week point tomorrow yay!! hehe xxx

Thanks Fay! I was happy with how they turned out. You're so sweet with your comments about my fam :hugs: Well, I haven't gotten Dalton to 100% set Kinsley in stone but I REALLLY wanted that pic done and im almost certain that will be her name, so I did it anyway lol!!! He didn't object so he must agree ;)
Steal away! We actually got most of these ideas off of pinterest. Do you have that website? It has really blown up here in the states! I kind of get lost on it, but there are so many different ideas on there for any and everything.
So sorry you are having such a hard time with your pelvic area, I really hope swimming will help you feel weightless for awhile!!! Did you say you have had this problem pre pregnancy too or will it go away once you have your baby?
Soooo exciting that you have an appt tomorrow!!!!!!! YAY! Let us know how it goes!!!!
:hugs:

Awww, Tara your pics are fantastic! You look amazing and I love the one where Avery is kissing your belly, so cute! Hope you can talk Dalton around to Kinsley as I agree, it is such a pretty name :)

My sister is a really keen photographer and she's asked if she can be our 'official' photographer when she's home in the summer and can't wait for that now I've seen your pics!

Fay hope you had a good swim today. Is the problem you've been having no better since your physio?

Happy 30 weeks for tomorrow!

xx

Couple of pics from a walk we did today in the glorious sunshine - was like a summer's day :D

IMG_1922 (1).jpg

IMG_4882.jpg

Fay, I just realized you said 30 week point not appt... LOL! I was thinking that you just had an appt last week, right? lol. Pregnancy brain! hahaha

Thanks Ali, we really had fun with them :flower: Your pics are adorable!!! You look sooo cute! When did your belly button pop? I always think that super adorable! Mine never did with Avery and prob won't this time either. I Have a really deep belly button (wierd i know) so it looks like a normal persons belly button now :haha:

Enjoy the beautiful weather!!!!!

Thanks Tara :flower: My belly button has always stuck out a little bit anyway but really popped out a few weeks ago!

Tara- you got me worried there that i'm missing an appointment! haha Yeah 30 week point hehe! yay! I have heard of that pinterest actually, a friend of mine recommended it to be, so I'll have to check it out :)

My pelvis pain comes and goes sometimes its no problem at all, then it's so bad I can't walk for a bit (like last night, got up to go for a wee and it was hurting me and I couldn't put any weight on it so I crawled to the bathroom haha! how stupid is that?!) It is better though since seeing the physio, but where as my pain used to be on the left side, it's kind of just travelled a bit to the middle and right side lol I'm not at the point of where I feel I need to get it checked again though, so I'll just soldier on for now, I will go back if it gets worse though. I would get it every now and then before pregnancy but nothing serious to question it, just thought it was normal twinges in my back every now and then from lifting things etc but now that she's aligned my pelvis I am hoping I won't suffer from it after baby's born, think it's just the extra weight now and where it's tipping my pelvis forward slightly.

Swimming was great though, defo want to do that at least twice a week, felt very good :)

And Ali- love the pics! What a gorgeous place too! where about's is that? xxx

Happy 30 weeks Fay!!! :happydance:

That sounds terrible about your pain!!!! If it's so bad that you have to crawl to the bathroom then I think you need to have it checked out again! That isn't right!

I'm glad the swimming helped! I bet it felt great being weightless!!!!

Enjoy your day!
:hugs:

Tara- you got me worried there that i'm missing an appointment! haha Yeah 30 week point hehe! yay! I have heard of that pinterest actually, a friend of mine recommended it to be, so I'll have to check it out :)

My pelvis pain comes and goes sometimes its no problem at all, then it's so bad I can't walk for a bit (like last night, got up to go for a wee and it was hurting me and I couldn't put any weight on it so I crawled to the bathroom haha! how stupid is that?!) It is better though since seeing the physio, but where as my pain used to be on the left side, it's kind of just travelled a bit to the middle and right side lol I'm not at the point of where I feel I need to get it checked again though, so I'll just soldier on for now, I will go back if it gets worse though. I would get it every now and then before pregnancy but nothing serious to question it, just thought it was normal twinges in my back every now and then from lifting things etc but now that she's aligned my pelvis I am hoping I won't suffer from it after baby's born, think it's just the extra weight now and where it's tipping my pelvis forward slightly.

Swimming was great though, defo want to do that at least twice a week, felt very good :)

And Ali- love the pics! What a gorgeous place too! where about's is that? xxx

oh Fay your pelvis pain sounds awful, especially not being able to put any weight on it :( Glad the swimming helped though and hopefully it won't continue once the baby's born.

The pics were taken near to Beachy Head on the south coast which is where I live. Feel very very lucky to have that on my doorstep :) xxx

Yeah it's weird about my pelvis because although it sounds really bad, it's not if that makes sense? lol It's not so much painful as uncomfortable and not being able to put weight on it for a few mins, it's like it needs warming up! lol But yeah I will go and get it seen again if it continues, hopefully the swimming will help with it too :)

Aww yeah you are so lucky to be living near the coast, we used to and it was fab having the beach on your doorstep, especially for our dog too, I didn't realise how frustrating it was not having anywhere local to let your dog off the lead and run, since living in a more built up residential area you defo notice it lol! Last place we lived wasn't by the coast but it had fields and fields and some woodland areas right on our doorstep, so that was fab too. We need to drive in order to get him out to somewhere like that now, and he whines in the car, so that's extra frustrating haha! Just waiting on the dog walker actually to take him to her fields for me, but she's late! grrr! and I need a wee haha! The moment I go upstairs is the moment she'll arrive!

Hope you are all having good days? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->