• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy close in dates

I was wondering if you ever got a dog walker! I was actually thinking about that yesterday and forgot to ask. How is that working out for you? Are you and your dog getting along better now? :flower:

Yes he's only been twice so far, and he loves it! And so do I! haha sounds odd but it's nice to have some time apart from him so he's not always under my feet!! Mike has a break from him for a bit whenever he goes away, but for me it's constant lol! We are defo getting along better now lol! But I still want him trained for a few things so mike's going to persist with that when he gets back with a trainer :) well hopefully as he'll be away for another two weeks after that but hopefully if he can at least get it started then I can continue with it.

So yeah, it takes a huge weight off my shoulders knowing he's getting out and letting off steam :) x

I'm glad to hear that it is working out for you :hugs:

Nothing new going on here... same old thing, different day. I hope you all have a great day!

Yeah it's weird about my pelvis because although it sounds really bad, it's not if that makes sense? lol It's not so much painful as uncomfortable and not being able to put weight on it for a few mins, it's like it needs warming up! lol But yeah I will go and get it seen again if it continues, hopefully the swimming will help with it too :)

Aww yeah you are so lucky to be living near the coast, we used to and it was fab having the beach on your doorstep, especially for our dog too, I didn't realise how frustrating it was not having anywhere local to let your dog off the lead and run, since living in a more built up residential area you defo notice it lol! Last place we lived wasn't by the coast but it had fields and fields and some woodland areas right on our doorstep, so that was fab too. We need to drive in order to get him out to somewhere like that now, and he whines in the car, so that's extra frustrating haha! Just waiting on the dog walker actually to take him to her fields for me, but she's late! grrr! and I need a wee haha! The moment I go upstairs is the moment she'll arrive!

Hope you are all having good days? xxx

I love being by the coast. We moved further inland for a little while and I felt really claustrophobic not being near the sea if that makes sense! Also looking forward to lots of trips to the beach with the little one in the summer :)

Hope your dog walker arrived so you could go for a wee! There's nothing worse at the moment than suddenly needing to go NOW!

I had a bit of a frustrating day at work today so been a bit stressed but now sitting here feeling baby move which definitely makes all the crap go away!

Hope you're both having a good day :hugs: xxx

I'm sorry you were stressed yesterday, Ali. I hope today is a better day for you :hugs:

I was so excited for today... a tiny milestone... but I'm able to say I'M DUE NEXT MONTH!!! :happydance: :haha: We have to have something to look forward too, right ladies? :flower:

My baby shower is in 23 days... yes... I'm counting down lol. Once again, I need something to distract me :)

I hope you both have a fabulous day!!!!!

I love being by the coast. We moved further inland for a little while and I felt really claustrophobic not being near the sea if that makes sense! Also looking forward to lots of trips to the beach with the little one in the summer :)

Hope your dog walker arrived so you could go for a wee! There's nothing worse at the moment than suddenly needing to go NOW!

I had a bit of a frustrating day at work today so been a bit stressed but now sitting here feeling baby move which definitely makes all the crap go away!

Hope you're both having a good day :hugs: xxx

Yeah I know exactly what you mean! Being from Portsmouth, we are quite close to the beach there too and when we go back to visit, it's sooo nice to just have the sea close by! And it will be bliss in the summer when you have baby, going for lovely walks! Fresh sea air to help baby sleep too hehe!

Dog walker came right after I sent that message so very pleased! haha
Sorry you had a frustrating day, :( those suck! But baby wriggles make you feel so much better! I always want to say to someone, quick come and feel this! Just so I can share it with someone, but I always think that people may be weirded out by it lol!

I can relate to the frustrating day though! I had one today, Thursday is our busiest day at work and there are 15 babies all together, so it gets VERY hectic, especially when one crying sets half of the others off too lol! Then add to it 2 that were feeling ill and at least 3 that are going through a hitting and pushing stage, I was just glad to leave at 1! lol Hope you had a better day today?

xxx

I'm sorry you were stressed yesterday, Ali. I hope today is a better day for you :hugs:

I was so excited for today... a tiny milestone... but I'm able to say I'M DUE NEXT MONTH!!! :happydance: :haha: We have to have something to look forward too, right ladies? :flower:

My baby shower is in 23 days... yes... I'm counting down lol. Once again, I need something to distract me :)

I hope you both have a fabulous day!!!!!

Yay for reaching that milestone!! yay!! :D As I'm due beginning of May I have to wait another 4-5 weeks to say that, damn it! haha But it is so exciting and I love having little countdowns :) It just makes you feel better having something smaller to look forward to until it's time for the big thing!! :D hehe! I suppose my next thing to look forward to is my next midwife appointment which is next Thursday :)

Hearing about your baby shower, really makes me want one now! lol! You are gonna have so much fun! Please take lots of photos for us to see too :D
Have a great day! xxxx

Next thursday!! Woohoo! :) Those are always exciting too.. even if they do nothing, it's nice to have that to look forward to! My next appt is the day after yours! :) I think they will be booking another scan at that appt?!?! He said he wants one at 34 weeks and next week I'll be 33 weeks... so I suppose they will book one. I'm kinda nervous/excited to see if I have a big girl or not. I reaaaalllllly hope not but I'll keep her either way :haha:

I'm sure there will be lots of pictures taken and I will share them with you!!!

Have a great day!!!
:hugs:

Oh and look what my mum knitted me :) they arrived in the post today and I'm so excited about them! They are soooooo cute! As they don't know the gender yet I asked if she could knit me a hat in each colour so that baby has something gender specific to wear when it comes home, and she made the booties and mittens to match with it! Soooo cute! :) So we also have something pink just in-case scan was very wrong! lol :) If not then I will save them for our next child if they turn out to be a girl :) hehe!

Oh and also have you girls heard of or thought about raspberry leaf tea? or the tablet form of it? I have heard good things about it although I haven't really read a lot to be honest, the hospital also recommended a few natural remedies in the pack we got given at our antenatal sessions and it was also in there, it said that you can start to take them from 32 weeks and it helps to tone the uterus in preparation for labour and birth and aid delivery, apparently it strengthens the uterus so that contractions are more effective and reduces the second stage of labour, helps it to go back to normal size after delivery and even encourage the milk let down.....so I think I will be trying those when I hit 32 weeks, is anyone else taking anything like that to try and help prepare their bodies? xxx

Attachments

• DSC02718.jpg
    DSC02718.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
OMG those are soooo cute!!!! Your mother is so sweet! :flower:

I haven't heard of that!!! I will have to do some research about it and ask my doctor! Thanks for the tips!

Next thursday!! Woohoo! :) Those are always exciting too.. even if they do nothing, it's nice to have that to look forward to! My next appt is the day after yours! :) I think they will be booking another scan at that appt?!?! He said he wants one at 34 weeks and next week I'll be 33 weeks... so I suppose they will book one. I'm kinda nervous/excited to see if I have a big girl or not. I reaaaalllllly hope not but I'll keep her either way :haha:

I'm sure there will be lots of pictures taken and I will share them with you!!!

Have a great day!!!
:hugs:

Aww so exciting! I so wish I was having another scan too! lol! 20 weeks seems like a long time to wait to see my baby again, (from the last scan) makes it more exciting I suppose knowing nothing about potential size etc so it's all completely new info for me at the birth lol! I'm so curious to know what the weight of baby will be though lol! xxx

And no probs about the tip, yeah see what your doc says, will be interesting to see what they think of it over there in the US :) x

Evening Ladies!

Had a much better day today thankfully :)

lol, Tara I hadn't thought about that milestone, sounds so close saying we're due next month!! (sorry Fay! It's only just for me though so I may well be into May!) :)

That's great that you'll be getting another scan soon, will look forward to hearing what your little girl's weight is!

Oh and look what my mum knitted me :) they arrived in the post today and I'm so excited about them! They are soooooo cute! As they don't know the gender yet I asked if she could knit me a hat in each colour so that baby has something gender specific to wear when it comes home, and she made the booties and mittens to match with it! Soooo cute! :) So we also have something pink just in-case scan was very wrong! lol :) If not then I will save them for our next child if they turn out to be a girl :) hehe!

Oh and also have you girls heard of or thought about raspberry leaf tea? or the tablet form of it? I have heard good things about it although I haven't really read a lot to be honest, the hospital also recommended a few natural remedies in the pack we got given at our antenatal sessions and it was also in there, it said that you can start to take them from 32 weeks and it helps to tone the uterus in preparation for labour and birth and aid delivery, apparently it strengthens the uterus so that contractions are more effective and reduces the second stage of labour, helps it to go back to normal size after delivery and even encourage the milk let down.....so I think I will be trying those when I hit 32 weeks, is anyone else taking anything like that to try and help prepare their bodies? xxx

These are so cute! Will look just adorable on the little one!

I'd not heard that about raspberry leaf tea but think I have seen it referred to in posts on other forums on here. Will give anything a go that will help with labour anyway!

Hope you have a better day tomorrow, at least it's Friday :happydance:

wooo hooo friday! Can't wait to have a lay in tomorrow then mike will be home :D yay! lol

Hope you have good days today xxx

And Happy 32 Weeks Tara!! wow!!! :D

Thanks Fay!

Happy Friday to you ladies!!!!

Yay for Mike being home!!! So happy for you :flower:

haha I wonder when the fruit will change, maybe at 33-34? can't be many left now eeeek!! xxx

Loving your picture change btw Tara, I was meant to say earlier :) so cute! x

I hope it changes soon, I use to always look forward to that every week lol!

Thank you... it's one of my favorite pictures :cloud9: He is always hugging and kissing my belly so it seems so fitting. I think I will miss that when I'm not pregnant... does that seem silly??? lol

I was just looking and there is only 2 fruits left!!! Honeydew then watermelon! WOW!!!!

Edit: I just saw someone elses ticker at 33 weeks and she was a honeydew. So I guess that solves that! Then I wonder when we go to watermelon? maybe 37 weeks?

no that doesn't sound silly at all, it's a lovely bonding experience for you three, so it's understandable, but instead you can replace that will lots of family cuddles and kisses instead hehe! He's is gonna have such a big smile on his face, of pride too, when he holds his little sister!! awwww! :)

I have just read on a website that I have been following weekly, that an increase in vaginal discharge could mean an onset of labour....now it doesn't elaborate like what kind of discharge, whether they are on about the mucus plug or not? But I have noticed my discharge becoming a lot more frequent recently and it's put me in a little state of alertness! lol I'm hoping that it's normal and it doesn't mean early labour or anything, I know you get an increase in it anyway in pregnancy so I am hoping that it's nothing to worry about, it's not changed in consistency or colour etc, so i'm not too worried, it's just I didn't realise that was a sign of approaching labour too....made me think about it more! lol I think i'll mention it to the midwife on thursday to see what she says.

Has anyone else noticed an increase in this over the last few weeks or any changes? what's it like for you girls? I know it's a personal question, if you don't mind revealing lol! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->