Looking for a buddy close in dates

Got appointment with EPAU on Friday morning at 9.15am :happydance:

I'm so excited, I can't wait.
Hopefully have HCG levels checked and a transvaginal scan to see how the little bean is doing and hopefully in the right place this time - fingers crossed!

Only thing thats a downer, my OH doesn't know if he can get time from work to make it :(
I was alone for a lot of the appointments during July before the miscarriage and it scares me to think I'll be alone again if they have to tell me they can't find the baby :cry:
I know he wants to be there though so he will do all he can.

Hope everyone is feeling ok this morning.. I'm good, but had a crappy nights sleep. :coffee:
xxx

That is Fantastic news hun, your'l be the 1st of us to glimpse your lil Bean,I'm so jealous lol. Positive thinking hunni, bubs is going to be fine, have faith!! and let us all know how it goes, as for the Digi, I'd do it Friday with FMU to put your mind at rest.I done mine this morning and it's already showing 3+ weeks, and last weeks it showed 1-2 weeks :flower:

Evening Ladies

So my appointment came through today for my Scan, not as soon as i'd hoped but it's for 30th September, so a few more weeks to wait. But hopefully by then bubs will have grown quite a bit and be more visible on the screen. Absolutely shattered today, think I overdone it at work today. Day off tomorrow so I can rest at least.

Hope you're all ok :flower:

The 30th will be here before you know it! :) I hope everyone is having a good day. Im ready for a nap ha!

awww that's a good date for your scan, I got a feeling I gotta wait til 12 weeks! Hopefully I'll make an app with the midwife tomorrow when I ring to get the results of my urine sample, I've been feeling a little tired than usual, boobs are still heavy! but still nothing major so all is good at the moment : ) x

Hi everyone
Hope you've all had a good day. I've not been on here for a couple of days as been feeling pretty rubbish and just exhausted by the evenings. Bit worried and scared at the mo as starting spotting yesterday, not sure what's going on. I rang the early pregnancy unit this morning and they told me to go in tomorrow morning for a scan so fingers crossed all will be ok.

PrettyUnable good luck for your scan tomorrow, fingers crossed for you, hope it all turns out well for you :flower:

bfpsoon, how you feeling after your day off? That's exciting news about your scan, I'm sure the 30th will be here before you know it!

Fingers crossed Summer76! Im sure everything will be fine, but im sure tmrw seems like forever away!

The scan went so well :happydance:
I burst into tears as our little baby was right there, the sonographer found our little bean within seconds :)
We're about 5weeks and 2 days along, so we saw the sac and the yolk. Got to go back in 2 weeks time and hopefully see little ones heartbeat :cloud9:
I'm so happy and relieved that the baby is in the right place :happydance: I was terrified before, praying that everything would be ok.
They're so happy with everything and how I'm feeling that I didn't have to have any bloods done!!! :happydance: They said it all looks good and next thing is to see that heartbeat, so I have to take things easy.:happydance:

We're sooooo happy :)

Hope everyone is feeling ok today?

Elle.xxx

The scan went so well :happydance:
I burst into tears as our little baby was right there, the sonographer found our little bean within seconds :)
We're about 5weeks and 2 days along, so we saw the sac and the yolk. Got to go back in 2 weeks time and hopefully see little ones heartbeat :cloud9:
I'm so happy and relieved that the baby is in the right place :happydance: I was terrified before, praying that everything would be ok.
They're so happy with everything and how I'm feeling that I didn't have to have any bloods done!!! :happydance: They said it all looks good and next thing is to see that heartbeat, so I have to take things easy.:happydance:

We're sooooo happy :)

Hope everyone is feeling ok today?

Elle.xxx

That's fantastic news!! really good to hear that : ) awww bet it was great seeing 'proof' lol! can't wait for my first scan! Rang the doctors today and they confirmed my results as positive and she said she will pass on my details for a midwife to call me back or send me a letter with a date for my booking appointment, hope I don't have to wait too long before hearing from them.
I feel pretty tired and emotional/moody today so I think this could be the start of my 'proper' symptoms! lol We have friends over tonight who we are going to tell as they are very trust-worthy and won't tell anyone else, so that's exciting but I think I need to go and have a power nap before they come over! lol Hope everyone is well : )
Good luck for your scan Summer76 fx for you! You've prob had it by now though, let us know how it went xxx

Happy 6 weeks day to me :D I've now made it further then my March BFP which I unfortunately lost at 4w5, still nervous want to hurry up and get to 12 weeks.

@Averysmommy- Happy Blueberry day, hope your feeling great.

@Summer - Hope the spotting stopped and all is well with Bubs, let us know how you got on at EPAU

@Pretty - Fantastic news about your scan and seeing the beginning of Bubs development, I was thinking of getting an early private scan, but didn't think I'd see much at 6 weeks. Did you see bubs clear ? or was it just a little round mass ? I'll be exactly the same as you and cry when I see mine. It's something i've wanted for a long time, I'll be a blubbering mess lol. Did you get a scan picture ?

@Fay - Fantastic news that Drs confirmed your pregnancy, not that we doubted it anyway, but medical confirmation makes it that more accurate and real. Hope you had a good time with your friends and hope they're thrilled at your good news.

Hope all our other mummy's are doing well

Yesterday I was so exhausted, had the cramps from Hell, so just relaxed on sofa after work. Had a restless nights sleep, woke up at 4 am and went and layed on couch rather then wake DH up.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :flower:

Awwww happy sweet pea day bfpsoon! : ) i'll be the same on monday can't wait! : )
Our friends were thrilled with our news and were very privileged to be the first ones to know : ) Can't wait when the time comes to tell everyone else now : )

My boobs have suddenly appeared fuller this morning!! lol To my dh delight! : ) They are very achey though and hurt! :( felt tired yesterday but nothing much else yet, i'm just reading reading reading! lol Found out some interesting facts though, such as newborn babies don't cry tears until they are about 3 weeks...didn't know that one! And because babies feet are still developing after they are born (as they are mainly cartilage at first) any tight socks or shoes can hinder their foot development, so gotta be careful of those toes! hehe! Awww I love learning about little one : )

Hope you are feeling better today bfpsoon and that you don't get any more cramps, but its defo an excuse to just relax and put your feet up! I read that frequent naps may also help with m/s so that's defo worth a try! lol xxx

Hope everyone else is good today? x

FayA - Thanks so much :) It was amazing!!! And really what we needed to see that the little bean was there, in the right place,like you say, "proof". It's given me so much hope that this time, everything could be just fine :happydance: Fingers Crossed.

bfpsoon - Thanks :flower:
I wouldn't say it's worth getting a private scan done so early unless you're really worried or concerned (but if you were, I'm sure you'd just go to hospital)
We saw the sac and a blobby yok clearly but definately more blob than prawn baby yet.
It is amazing and I was just so happy. I couldn't stop myself from crying and I know I'll be just the same at the next scan if we get to see little ones heartbeat :cloud9:
No, they don't offer a scan picture this early. I think next scan though I will ask for one if can see the heartbeat etc.
I just know I'll be rushing off to get a doppler then too lol, in the desperate hope of hearing it :)

Hi everyone :)

Pretty, so pleased for you that your scan went well, that's fantastic news!!

I'm feeling so excited and happy today. The scan went really well and we got to see bubs heartbeat which was just incredible!! All is as it should be at this stage and the nurse thought I just had implantation bleeding but I'm just so happy all is ok :happydance:

Also started having ms for real yesterday which I know I should probably hate but bizarrely I'm quite glad about as it makes the pregnancy feel more real if you know what I mean! Well, that and seeing the heartbeat lol!

Fay, congrats on getting your positive results! Hope you get your appointment through soon

bfp, congrats on 6 weeks :happydance: here's to sticky beans for all of us :hugs: I'm with you on the exhaustion, it's about all I can do to get through the working day at the moment. I ended up telling my bosses on Friday though so hopefully it'll make it a bit easier if I end up really struggling. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm feeling so excited and happy today. The scan went really well and we got to see bubs heartbeat which was just incredible!! All is as it should be at this stage and the nurse thought I just had implantation bleeding but I'm just so happy all is ok :happydance:

That's brilliant that the scan went well!! congrats, really pleased for you :) I bet it was amazing to hear the heartbeat, defo must of seemed more real lol! Tiredness has suddenly hit me this wknd!! I am really feeling it now!! But at least I know it's a sign of bubba growing :) x

Summer that is great news, I'm so happy that Bubs is well & you saw the heartbeat. :happydance: Yay for your scan, I'm very tempted to get a private one next week, don't think I can hang on another few weeks.

Tiredness is a killer now, I can barely keep my eyes open, but trying so hard to, as I don't want to have a nap now, only to be wide awake from 4 am again like this morning.

A quick question for you ladies, Initially after finding out I was pregnant I had lots of creamy CM, and have had it off and on. But today after a toilet visit, I noticed lots of EWCM on the tissue. Have any of you had that ? I didn't even get it when I was actively ttc, so i'm amazed as to why I'm getting it now. I was worried and looked to Google for answers, which pretty much said it is normal.

I need to stop being so neurotic and just enjoy this journey xx

yeah I think it's pretty normal, it's just all the extra hormones making extra cm, as long as it doesn't itch or smell funny then i'm pretty certain any other cm is normal :)

I'm with you on the tired thing, I went to bed late as we had friends over, managed to stay up til half 2!! I woke up at half 1 this afternoon and I still wanted to go back to sleep for another 10 hrs or so!! lol My tiredness started on friday really so I'm dreading getting up early for work again this week, not sure how it's gonna make me feel not having a lie in! lol Looking forward to being 6 weeks tomorrow :D x

Thanks ladies, I'm over the moon :) I'm sure people will start to guess that I'm pg soon just because I can't stop smiling stupidly!

The tiredness is definitely a killer. Fay I'm envious that you managed to stay up until 2.30, I think I would've fallen asleep at the dinner table! :rofl:

bfp, I think that's pretty normal too and I've had the same thing. I think it's as Fay said and just the hormones doing crazy things to our bodies!

Been off work today as had horrible sickness this morning and have slept pretty much all day.

How's everyone else today?

xx

Im due in May 2012 too!! We can be buddies! Is this your first?

Fay - I really don't know how you stayed up so late either!! I seem to be sleeping all the time and I'm falling asleep by 9pm! Bloody exhausted!
God help us when our babies are actually bigger than an appleseed or blueberry!! Lol.

bfp - I've had loads of white creamy cm and ewcm, and like you, loads more than I ever had whilst ttc. Sounds disguisting now and totally TMI but it's like the amount I'd get after having sex, but all the time!! I'm considering wearing a pantyliner... :dohh:

Summer - I soooooo know what you mean, I have a constant grin on my face about our little secret. I'm almost sulking about the fact that nobody has really noticed enough to guess that we're pregnant!! Lol. I'm dying to tell everyone already, I want to shout it from the rooftops :)

Momma_09 - Hi and welcome :flower: No, this is my 4th pregnancy and fingers crossed, 2nd child. How about you?

I have a question for everyone... what is everyone's names? It's weird using usernames all the time.
I'm Elle :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->