Looking for a buddy close in dates

Hi ali, we've only told two really close friends of ours where we live as we haven't had the chance to tell anyone in our families yet as we'd like to tell them face to face and we'll be going to visit them at 10 weeks and we wanted to tell someone now!! lol My husband had to tell a few people at work because they wanted to change his tour dates (he's in the army) so that he was away for my due date! I don't think so somehow!!!! lol So that's all sorted now. I'm so impatient, i want to go and tell our families now!! lol
Glad you got your appointment, at least you have something to look forward to, I want mine! x

p.s: whats with this advertisement in all our signatures!!

I haven't even thought about buying stuff yet either! Fay, I hope you get in soon to see your midwife atleast! I know the waiting is torture!!!!
Thanks Ali, it was nice and reassuring seeing the LO on the screen. My husband told me today that he wants to tell our son Avery,tonight!!! Then he wants to tell his parents tomorrow since we are going to be with thtem for the weekend. I'm excited to let the cat out of the bag. I hope you lovely ladies have a great weekend!!!! xxxx

Awww I hope you have fun announcing your news!! It has to be the best feeling sharing the joy and making others happy! :) Have a nice wknd everyone :) xxx

I haven't even thought about buying stuff yet either! Fay, I hope you get in soon to see your midwife atleast! I know the waiting is torture!!!!
Thanks Ali, it was nice and reassuring seeing the LO on the screen. My husband told me today that he wants to tell our son Avery,tonight!!! Then he wants to tell his parents tomorrow since we are going to be with thtem for the weekend. I'm excited to let the cat out of the bag. I hope you lovely ladies have a great weekend!!!! xxxx

Hey Tara.. glad you got to see Bubs on the screen, I can only imagine how wonderful and reassuring it is, I can't wait for mine.
And so exciting telling your in-laws, they are going to be thrilled I'm sure, And Avery is going to be a great Big Brother :happydance:

Happy 7 weeks day to me today, I made it!!! now lets get to 12 weeks and I'll be even happier :D

Well I am about to set off to Wales for the week, going to be hard to keep it from family with my MS lol, hopefully DH will allow me to tell them.

I wish you all a fantastic weekend & week ahead, may all our babies in the making continue to grow and flourish into beautiful little fetuses, ready for their arrivals next Spring :flower:

Aww happy 7 weeks!! : ) Have a great time with your family, I reckon you will end up telling them hehe! have fun xxx

I'm having a rant! lol
I called my doctors surgery to see if they had any info about my booking appointment as it's been 2 weeks since I saw my doctor and the surgery then told me to ring the hospital to speak to the maternity unit as it was in their hands, so I called the hospital to be cut off 3 times!! Finally I spoke to the receptionist on the maternity unit and she said they had no confirmation of my pregnancy yet so they may not have received the letter from my gp and I was to ring the doctors back to see if they had sent it off or if they can re-send it to the hospital.

I spoke to the doctors again and they re-took down my details, and said hopefully they will get things sorted within a week now and if not to ring them back again! Apparently they had a piece of paper with a question mark by my name? I just get so mad when people can't do their jobs properly!!! How hard is it to take down notes and update records! grrrrr!!!

So fingers crossed I will be given a booking in appointment by next week, but I won't hold my breath! And when she said if it doesn't get sorted then ring us back....what for you to just shrug me off for another week!!! ahhhhhh I hate incompetent receptionists!!

Anyway, lol, how is everyone feeling today? I actually woke up feeling a little nauseous :( I was praying to get away with not getting m/s but if things carry on like this then I may just get it! xxx

Happy 7 weeks day to me today, I made it!!! now lets get to 12 weeks and I'll be even happier :D

Well I am about to set off to Wales for the week, going to be hard to keep it from family with my MS lol, hopefully DH will allow me to tell them.

I wish you all a fantastic weekend & week ahead, may all our babies in the making continue to grow and flourish into beautiful little fetuses, ready for their arrivals next Spring :flower:

Happy 7 weeks!!! (and 2 days now :) ) Have a great vacation!

Aw Fay, that just stinks!!!! All this time you have been waiting and waiting for no reason! Grrrr! Good thing you called them. They better get this sorted out for you quickly!!!!
I am feeling better today than I have for the last 3 weeks or so, so hopefully this is a good sign of better days to come :) The nausea stuff makes for long hard days. I hope you feel better soon and can skim by with little to no m/s!

Aw Fay, that just stinks!!!! All this time you have been waiting and waiting for no reason! Grrrr! Good thing you called them. They better get this sorted out for you quickly!!!!
I am feeling better today than I have for the last 3 weeks or so, so hopefully this is a good sign of better days to come :) The nausea stuff makes for long hard days. I hope you feel better soon and can skim by with little to no m/s!

Thank you :) I'm glad you are feeling better today, lets hope that is the start of things getting easier for you :)
Defo annoyed about the doctors but the only positive thing that I can draw from it is that if I do happen to get a later appointment for my booking appointment and then my first scan, then at least the baby will be further along and more developed to see clearly on the screen :) x

I hope everyone is doing well. I have felt really well all week and I must admit, it feels good to feel good :) Have a great day!

I hope everyone is doing well. I have felt really well all week and I must admit, it feels good to feel good :) Have a great day!

I'm glad you are feeling well, it must really suck to feel crappy all the time! :( I've generally been feeling well so far throughout my pregnancy (touch wood!!) Today I've just been tired though and ever so slightly queasy....nothing that could warrant calling morning sickness though lol...it just feels weird if anything like I want to just clean my insides out ha! I suppose cause my digestion has slowed down because of the pregnancy i'm just feeling more bloated and heavy! I keep having small frequent burps too....so that's about the extent of it for me so far lol oh and i'm hungrier! I ate 4 slices of toast earlier!! oink oink! lol x

Hi Everyone,
I got my booking appointment today along with a date for my scan at the same time! yay! 17th October!! So i'll be exactly 11 weeks! I can't wait!! looking forward to it now, got our family visit to look forward too first in 2 weeks though to break the good news to everyone! :) I don't want to wish the pregnancy away, but I do want it all to hurry up already so that we can speak openly to everyone and have a picture of our baby :)
Hope everyone's feeling good today?
xxx

How exciting about getting the ball rolling. Now you have a count down :) I know when I booked my 1st appt it seems like many moons away and now Im only 3 weeks away! :) I know what you mean about now wishing the pregnancy away, but I can't help but wish I was far enough along for a proper bump. Can't wait to show!!!! I bet you can't wait to tell your family! So you haven't told anyone yet??? You must be strong willed! :) Have a great weekend!

Hey Ladies

Just thought I'd share my sad news with you, I unfortunately MC our baby on Wednesday whilst we were away in Wales. A scan revealed an empty sac and the early beginnings of the baby, that didn't fully develop. As you can imagine I'm devastated!!

I will be taking time out from B'n'B until I have dealt with my grief, but I'll try and keep up with all your developments. Wishing you all a healthy & happy 9months :flower:

Hey Ladies

Just thought I'd share my sad news with you, I unfortunately MC our baby on Wednesday whilst we were away in Wales. A scan revealed an empty sac and the early beginnings of the baby, that didn't fully develop. As you can imagine I'm devastated!!

I will be taking time out from B'n'B until I have dealt with my grief, but I'll try and keep up with all your developments. Wishing you all a healthy & happy 9months :flower:

OMG!!! I am so sorry to hear of your sad news :nope: :sad2:
I can't imagine what you are going through! I'm really sorry to hear that, I truly am :( If you need to have a chat or anything feel free to PM me.
Wishing you lots of hope and happiness for the future! xxxx

Oh and I SO sad for you :( I can't imagine how you are feeling. I hope that you are doing ok and if you need anything at all, don't be afraid to ask.

Oh Rae I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, I really can't imagine what you're going through :( Hope you're doing ok, we're here if you need anything xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->