Looking for a buddy due 2nd jan 2012

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well, had cramping last night, it was after bd'ing again so just being mindful of what may be causing that at the mo, ectopic is rushing through my mind but thinking it may just be a cyst, not sure what if anything I should do about it or just wait it out and see? x

katiekittykat- beta is short for betahCG which is the hormone produced by the embryo and is what the HPTs pick up. fertility patients routinely get beta tests done. they are a quantitative test vs the qualitative yes or no you get from the HPT. you want the number to double roughly every 48hrs. if things are not progressing that way in CAN indicated ectopic pregnancy or pending m/c.

OK - now I get it. We just don't call it that in the UK :blush:

torilou - I would go and get it checked out by a doctor x

torilou- i too get freaked out by the cramps bc of my ectopic. dr said there cramping is normal and nothing to worry about (i had to hear that from her). my ectopic pain was a lot different then the general pregnancy cramping so if that starts up, you bet i will be at the drs. you know what its like to have an ectopic. trust your gut. but remember we have a 86% chance of NOT having another one (i keep repeating that to myself) so chances are everything is fine and baby beanie is getting comfy. :hugs:

I think it may be a cyst to be honest as it only starts cramping after bd'ing plus I already have a bump and I know I wouldnt be showing yet so think its like when I was on the clomid and suffered with bloating as they thought it was cysts then as well x

Torilou-- it's actually pretty common to cramp after bd in pregnancy.... Especially if you, errrr.... 'get there'. ;-)
So dont stress. :)

Yeah I did say to him il save him a job and see if it happens if I dont "get there" lol x

I have found in all of my pregnancies that that will make me cramp whether 4 weeks or 9 months. ;)

have any of you been told to not :sex: until you hear the heart beat? i think it is just precautionary since I am an infertility patient. but we have to wait until May 9th (and hopefully we hear the heart beat, I will be 6 weeks). just wondering if it is just my dr.

Eek-- I've never been told that!! I wonder why? How could it possibly make a difference?

Hi girls!

I'm starting to feel the beginnings of MS now. Icky icky....but that's ok..as long as lil Beatle snuggles in nice n tight!

How's everyone else feeling?

I still feel fine - very tired and bit of backache this morning, but no MS yet. We haven't BD'd since I got my BFP.....we're too scared!

Hi Ladies. I'm also due 2nd Jan.

It still hasn't sunk in and I have a really nervous feeling like its too good to be true!!

I had implantation spotting and pains early this week but they're better now. Still having a few twinges but they feel less like AF now which is reassuring!

Not sure if this symptom is just me as I have IBS but I have the worst wind!! I am burping like a teenage boy! When I'm hungry, when I've just eaten or had a drink. It's so embarrassing!! :blush:

The only 'symptom' I have so far is extreme tiredness!! I work a late shift - 3pm - Midnight and it is KILLING me at the moment! I make it to about 7pm and then could actually curl up and go to sleep right there and then :haha:
Not looking forward to the MS!

Hope everyone is well today x

Oh man..the tiredness has hit me too! I had a 3 hr nap earlier n i swear I was only asleep for 10 mins lol

Tired and nauseous here -- bummer. I think part of it is the progesterone I'm on -- yucky. But I'll take it if it makes little Beanie stick.

I have a theory... we'll see if it is right tomorrow... so the first day I REALLY felt ms was Wednesday, and I didn't exercise or anything. Thurs, Fri, and today I worked out in the morning, and my ms has been milder. I wonder if the exercise is helping? Tomorrow is a 'day off' of exercise, so I'll pay attention and see if the ms goes back to bad again.
It would be so awesome if I found something to help ms as simple as just exercising in the a.m. I'll gladly get out of bed early if it keep me from barfing all day!:sick:

I woke up last night with terrible cramps. They went away though, and I feel OK this morning again.

The tiredness is starting to kick in for me too but annoyingly I keep waking up early and just can't get back to sleep, which prob isn't helping :(

The frequent trips to the bathroom started yesterday as well. I must have gone 20 times in a couple of hours!!

Did anyone get any implanatation spotting?? I did for a few days, it stopped but I had some more yesterday. Its brown tinged CM which from what I've read is normal but being my first pregnancy I can't help but worry! I even took another test this morning, just in case!! Reassuringly though it was still postive and the line was loads darker than the last 1 I took on Friday!

4 times I was up to the loo last night!! And I only went to bed at 0130 and was up at 0900! :haha:

Now I've been up for an hour and a half and I feel like going for a nap :blush:

I havent had any spotting since 7dpo when I had light brown CM for a while in the afternoon.

Jackie, I hope that really helps!! Let me know..I might start a workout regime lol.

katie, glad you're feeling better this morning...remember cramps are very normal, so try not to stress yourself too much :hugs:

Laura, I never had implantation spotting..not with any of my pregnancies! I did have some browny tinged cm a couple of times in first tri with my first girl.. ( I said first a lot LOL) spotting is normal..and may just be a result of your cervix being so engorged. Even straining for a poo (sorry!) can cause a little bit of bleeding. As long as it's not heavy or bright red, you are just fine!! :)

I am soooo tired too, girls..omg. Abbey hasn't been sleeping well..I think it's teething..but we're up like 4 or 5 times per night..and up for the day by 6 am. *props eyelids with toothpicks*

Hi all, hope everyones well, feeling ok at the mo, although have a stinking cold which has gone onto my chest so feeling a bit poo but cant blame pregnancy on that one lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->