Looking for a buddy due 2nd jan 2012

Hi all, hope everyones well, feeling ok at the mo, although have a stinking cold which has gone onto my chest so feeling a bit poo but cant blame pregnancy on that one lol x

Happy 5 weeks :hugs: Hope you feel better soon!

Yep-- 30th December counts! ;)

Well ladies -- so far my theory is following my expectations... no exercise today, and today is a pretty barfy day. Interesting.... then again, I can't rule out the fact that since I'm about to turn the corner on 5 weeks, it's also around the time when sickness gets worse. So I'll keep experimenting. Tomorrow I get up and go to the gym early, so I'll pay attention to sicky-levels and update you. Ha! How funny... in my last pg's, I always thought, "No way I am WAY too tired and barfy to even THINK about moving." And who knew it COULD have been the key all along to making it more tolerable? We'll see...

Ok-- is anyone else thinking, "Seriously.... I'm only 5 (ish) weeks??" :haha: why does 1st tri go sooooo slllooowwwww....?

P.s. About implantation bleeding I didn't have any with other pg's, though with this one... weird...I got a BFP, then the next day had pink-streaked cm (thought I was out)... then never again. So I assume it was implantation bleed... but I already saw my BFP! (Ohh!! Oooh!!! Was it #2?? How cool would that be?? Ha.)

Also... I bled a little after bd-ing when I was pg with #1, and it turned out fine. Doc said it had to do with engorged blood vessels. It was bright red, but was only one episode.

AND-- with #2, I saw bright red blood in the toilet during 2nd tri and FREAKED... but then realized it was.. umm.... due to hemorrhoids. :blush:

So-- blood appears for many reasons. Don't stress.

Jackie..how interesting! You may have found the cure for MS :D lol

1st tri is always sooooooooooooo slow.

I had a big, long response typed and my computer wigged out. SO ANNOYING!

Well, certainly not the cure... but it just may be what helps me enough to not be miserable! ;)

So Abbey tricked me..went to sleep perfectly..got her all snuggled into bed...just as Im drifting off, she wakes and it's playtime! (and poo time lol)

Can I join you guys? I'm 4 weeks and 6 days. My first ultrasound is next week.

welcome lover!

jackie- if you have your cure to MS, that is awesome! FX

my ms went away yesterday which is scary to me but i am trying not to pay it too much attention bc i know symptoms come and go (at least thats what people tell me). been getting waves of tiredness with waves of energy. just tried to go to bed but i have peed four times in 45 mins so i got up for a while....

5 weeks in 2 hrs! yippee!

how is everyone else doing?

Interesting article on managin exercise whilst enduring ms and fatigue... -- https://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/articles.asp?id=3&page=1
And this one on overtraining -- https://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/articles.asp?id=600&page=1

5 weeks today as well!! :wohoo:

Boobs are also very sore and looking a little bigger. Felt a tad sicky this morning but could go back to sleep and felt better later.

Feel like I am spending my life on the toilet. I woke up this morning at 6 to use the loo then woke up nearly every hour untill 11 to go again. I hadn't drunk anything since last night!! Where does it all come from?!?!

Is anyone having any cravings or aversions to food yet? I'm finding most things are tasting nicer than usual, like my senses are hightened!! I even ate an Olive last night which I normally can't stand!

Hi everyone,

hope you are all well.

JackiePed - your cure sounds wonderful, if only I had the energy to give it a try :rofl:

Peace - I am with you, only 2 more hours until home time yay!

Hi to all the newbies :wave:

AFM - Sleeeeeeep Pleeeeeease Nooooooow, I have been so tired. BBs are ok still, just a bit bigger, and nausea seems worse somes days than others. Not too bad today!

I have a work event all week which means evenings out, I've not told anyone so will have to find an excuse for not drinking. I think I will drive. To be honest I could do without going out after work :-(

Hey ladies I am going to join you guys also. I got my :bfp: on friday!!!!!!!! 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant! I think I am due around Jan 8th!!!!

Welcome to the Newbies!!! :happydance:

I am so so so so so tired today! I only woke up properly at 11, its 2 now and I wish I could go back to bed :haha:

laura..I've had TONS of cravings. I am normally a very healthy eater and a minimal eater...well lately I've wanted nachos, salsa, anything spicy and lots of it. I can't help myself :blush: I'm so afraid I'm gonna gain 40 lbs like I did last time! I just got it all off lol..was still planning on losing a tad more. Oopsie :D

PJ, aww sucks that you have to do stuff when you're soooo tired..I def know that feeling. Chasing my 6 month old around while still doing all the housework and cooking is killing me. I'm a nurse, but haven't worked in a while..couldn't imagine still working on top of it all!

Welcome riggins :D

Collie, I feel ya lol.

peacelovebaby

I know where your coming from with the food, hubby spends most of his time staring open mouthed at me eating all the time! Im usually a bit finicky and dont eat that much but omg Im hungry all the time!! xx

I was on a diet before I got my BFP I'm trying really hard to stick to it now though as could still do with losing a few pounds also. Think our beannies have other ideas though!!

My tiredness is gradually getting worse. Just been out food shopping with my DH and couldn't get home soon enough, felt like I could barely keep my eyes open! I'm just about to have a nap so I have the energy to cook dinner later!!

I'm back at work tomorrow after 4 days off and not sure how I'll cope. I work pretty much non stop from 8 until 5, even eating my lunch at my desk while working. Its also quite mentally and emotionally intensive. It's going to be an interesting and exhausting 8 weeks until I reach the 2nd tri me thinks. (Fingers crossed all being well I get that far.)

Don't know how you do it with a kid, at least I'll have the weekends or days off to relax, it's must be non stop for you.

It can get hectic..but it's only gonna get moreso soon enough!

Abbey is teething and wanting to always be on the move..she can't crawl yet, but looooves her walker, so she's still all over the house lol. The teething has her quite fussy at nights..so we don't even get a good rest at night! yikes. But it's still lovely..I looove kids. I want more more more..DH would kill me haha. This one was a complete surprise..but I'm so happy :cloud9:

I have an 11 yr old too..she's pretty easy and can be a big help..when she wants to! Other times she's a total preteen and moody as hell LOL. Poor DH in the house with 3 girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->