Looking for a buddy/friend?!

Test if u aren't sure good luck and lots of baby dust I hope this is your month!
xox

Thanks :) I'm getting 3 digis today I think but we're both getting hopeful

Yeah I'm not sure when I'm due according to my last cycle it would have been about today ish but I haven't so far but I'm so irregular and I've been stressed it probz means nothing! Keep us posted! X

I'm hoping that my cycle isn't getting longer last month it was almost 3 days late.

soo we jut got two test non digis amd it was negative but were still
hopeful he thinks i got a higher chances like 65% i its still negative mon
were going to the doctors fpr test
hate doctors lol hes being so protective i might havw to go on vaction a
and wedont even know yet

im sending this from my kindle lol aint that cool?

soo we jut got two test non digis amd it was negative but were still
hopeful he thinks i got a higher chances like 65% i its still negative mon
were going to the doctors fpr test
hate doctors lol hes being so protective i might havw to go on vaction a
and wedont even know yet

im sending this from my kindle lol aint that cool?

aww hope it all goes well i phoned today but no results still so ill try on Monday plus no AF yet as i thought i was due?!
x

Did your results come in yet Faith?

AF is now 13 days late Im thinking of picking up some dollar tree cheapies and testing with those before I go to the clinic. I just HATE doctors.

Aww good luck I hope that this is your month sending lots of baby dust!
I'm so confused I phoned for them and they were not back but today I rang and she said she couldn't understand them but would ring me back after speaking to my dr so she did and said that my blood tests were for a polycystic syndrome query and to make an appointment with the dr? So I don't actually know yet? I'm so confused and thinking allsorts now and I still don't know yet and I'm thinking maybe there's something wrong!
But she also didn't make me an appointment but said to get an online one I had to go into surgery with I'd to get a code to book on a new online system! So I phoned back to try and get one and said about the online thing or wait a week or try phoning in n getting one!
So hopefully ill get back to see dr soon and find out!
X

Wow it sounds really confusing. Hopefully you will get to the Dr soon!!

But if you want to know more about Polycystic Syndrome which is PCOS a lot of women on here have it. Its really common, they might be able to help you out and calm some of your fears down?

Well I thought that's what I might have thanks I'm still worried though!
X

I think anyone would be worried without knowing for sure what is going on with their body. But it helps to have people support you thru everything and anything you go thru!! So anytime you need to talk just talk away!! x

How is everyone doing?

I'm doing good, I haven't taken anymore test probably will take one friday or thursday.
DH came home one day with a funny story. He asked one of his buddies at work which turned into her asking another one of his buddies. One of them we just went to her wedding last month and another one she is nice but I haven't really talked to her a lot. Anyways the one im friends with told him that she didn't get a a bfp until she was a little over 2 months a long so she said test when im suppose to be due for my next period after the one I missed. Then she told him how she gotten pregnant each time with her kids.

She used OPK's and when she knew she was O'n she gave her husband a few beers and just got pregnant like that!!! and her husband still doesn't know about it!! which made me laugh so hard.

Don't we all wish it was that easy?

I haven't had any symptoms. Dh said Im a bit more hairy but he got that silent treatment for that. Today I cried just on and off cause I was sad for all sorts of different reasons. I'm not sure if its cause I might be pregnant or if its just me. Its hard on that one cause I am bipolar and I do deal with depression a lot so a lot of stuff will make me unsure. =/

Hello!
I went to the Drs to get my results! I was right I have a hormonal imbalance slightly more testosterone! Possibly PCOS but he said it is hard to diagnose! I am going to get sent for a pelvic scan! Not much else I can do so I feel useless and im worried that its not going to happen! My OH is going to get tested as well! I just feel a mixture because the other Dr could have tested this and I could have found out sooner! But he said to help my symptoms its going on the pill but obv im trying to get pregnant so thats no good! So its a case of just waiting until its been a year and getting referred if nothing happens and doing these tests! I got home from the Drs though and my period had started! So im on a new cycle now as well! Why cant it be easy?! Im so upset! But at least I know! He said it means that it will probably be harder and harder to time as im so irregular!
Sending lots of BABY DUST!
xox

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time Faith, at least you now have an idea of whats going on with your body and are on the right track to get the help you need!! try not to stress and worry so much that will make a cycle longer too.

xxx

Thank you im trying to stay positive! I just hope we have a chance still?
I really wnat to know if and when im ovulating?
Gonna try and do headstands and handstands next lol!
Ive been sent my smear and hpv test reminders today!
Still waiting on others!
BABY DUST!
xox

well my period came. i was due fo it on the 5th dunno why it was so late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe