Looking for a buddy/friend?!

Aww well theres a good chance you might be! Good luck hope this is your month! The waiting is always the hardest and testing! Keep us posted!
x

Awww thank you, i hope so too. I will deffo give you a follow up xx

its been about six months in total.

But this month we were lucky to do the AI on two consecutive days when i ovulation test came back clear.. thats the best we have managed to get in the six months as its very hard when its a donor and AI.

So just hoping so much that this is the month xx

ThAnK yOu :)

How far along the process are you hun x

its been about six months in total.

But this month we were lucky to do the AI on two consecutive days when i ovulation test came back clear.. thats the best we have managed to get in the six months as its very hard when its a donor and AI.

So just hoping so much that this is the month xx

Hope this is your month too!!! Sending lots of baby dust!!!!

We've been trying since the end of Feb the start of March of last year so its almost been a year here....

So 2 days till AF is suppose to show kind of feel like its going to come and maybe come a day earlier....

But still trying to get rid of this cold!!! Arggg!! I feel a little better but my nose is still stuffy and my throat is a bit scratchy and i feel like i got water or something in my ears!!

Sick and AF just right around the corner!! Not a good combo does not make me a happy person at ALL!

Snap.. i feel soooo bloated, not really any AF pains yet, due on in two days. BFN today. just want to hope its a BFP wednesday

Aww still no period for me yet? Its still early though im on like CD24 or something? Have no idea when this one will show again? Argh its so hard!
Sending lots of Baby Dust!
x

I will be gutted if i come on.. part of me thinks 'oh thats an AF pain' but then its gone.... i just feel like i am going to explode from the gas and bloated ness xxx

Has anyone tested? I'm not one for testing I was for a bit. bfn isn't something anyone likes seeing. Af is due tomorrow I still feel like its going to show kind of one of those feelings. Still trying to kick this stupid cold!

sending lots'o' babydust!

Bigger things always seem to show up and tell me getting pregnant isn't all that important sometimes. To cherish each day more and more....

My heart hurts, I think I need to take a time out and just breath for awhile.
I don't know anymore. I need a few days just for things that have come up to sink into my system....

xxx

My Uncle is sick and dying, I didn't know about it and my cousin who lives just 5 minutes from him didn't know anything about it because my aunt has failed to tell anyone. And my uncle finally got the word out he needed to speak with my real mom who then told everyone. He's been real sick since before christmas and I had no way of getting a hold of him. My aunt who keeps in contact with him didn't tell me anything last time I talked to her. It sort of unreal and shocking he is only in his mid to late 50's. I don't know what is wrong with him yet but my cousin is going over there tomorrow to check on him and read his doctor reports to shed more light on what is wrong.

I haven't been really close with my uncle since I was a small child but it still hurts just as much.

Aww I'm sorry sweetie of course it will still hurt regardless I hope there's something they can do to help him its not your fault you didn't know people react and deal with things in different ways and families can be funny things sometimes things happen that puts things into perspective life is too short it really is and sad things happen just try and be strong and be there for him and help how u can if you don't feel up to it put ttc at the back of your mind for now maybe u just need to take your mind off things for now and concentrate on others and looking after yourself hugs n love if u wanna talk I'm here n ur never alone xxx

Thanks!! I just need time to collect myself I've never been good with dealing with these type things. And it just came as a huge shock to me. And yeah TTC is at the back of mind.
loves and hugs !! I'll keep that in mind, its always good to talk to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->