Looking for a buddy/friend?!

im sorry i havent been online as much recently as i havent had access to the net so this is just a short one hope your well n hopefully chat soon! x

I've been well been just relaxing and taking a mini break from BnB. Hope yall are well.

Hello ladies! I took the month off, both from TTC and BnB. Didn't know I was going to stay off BnB at first, but it made it easier to not stress about TTC as well. I mean, we still kinda tried, but I knew it wasn't going to happen so I didn't entertain that it was even possible this month. The only thing that really bothered me was finding out 2 more friends were preg! One of which was the friend that I was sure was never going to have kids. For whatever reason, finding out about her was particularly upsetting for me.

The good news is we found out we'll be moving to our new bigger place in less than a month so it means we can go back to trying again since the lack of space here was one of our concerns. DH finally set up a Dr's appt to go in a talk about getting an SA done. All in all, things are moving in the right direction here.

I'm still trying to get a job, and I had an interview, but I'm not trying too hard. I'm happy to stay home and I know there's enough to keep me busy, but my last job really messed with my confidence too.

From what I can tell we've all kinda hung back this month, but I hope everything is going okay. Keep your heads up! If nothing else, the holidays are close at hand so no need to be upsetting ourselves now!

Well I'm on day 48 today and no period still and all negatives so I dunno what else to do really but wait I dunno whether a dr will do anything or make me wait longer? Glad ur all well! Sending lots of baby dust to u all! x

Yay! For good news!

I kind of had to stay away from BnB It was and is very frustrating for me during the holiday seasons. I've been such an emotional wreck for awhile. My period was 2 days late then showed up around 1am on the third day and it just kind of broke me down a little bit. I kind of wanted to stay trying all together and not even NTNP either I just feel like I can't do this over and over each month get my hopes up then be crushed over again and I broke down to DH and told him I just hate it and I hate how I feel towards other people having babies. I can't stand it and it makes me sick. He said just got to keep the faith and if it happens it'll happen and if it doesn't it won't change how he feels or anything but It will change how I feel about myself. I already feel like a bit of a failure I know these things take time sometimes I just didn't realize how hard it would be. And in a few months we will be coming up on our 1 year of just trying to get pregnant and I think that will make it harder we keep switching from TTC to NTNP each month....

Aww! I know exactly how you feel! I keep saying to my oh how I think there's something wrong! Plus he keeps saying that I'm negative all the time but my periods haven't showed and every test says I'm not so I'm finding it hard to be positive when it just seems like its never going to happen! I don't know whether the dr will do anything or whether its too soon n I'm over reacting? Its so hard! So I know how you feel! Its not easy to deal with and cope with! Sending lots of baby dust! X

Sooo we're kind of just gonna see what happens. I don't know how that will change for me. I know he is looking at it from my pov trying to make things less emotional and stressful for me. One of my other friends told the world she is pregnant along with 4 other girls at her job it must "be something in the water" she said. Sad part is my bestfriend who has known the girl all her life basically said she really doesn't want to have no kid and I knew that already. But hope she has a change of heart and stuff....

One of OH friends at work is pregnant after almost 2 years I think he said.

I don't even know if I want to have a baby anymore...
I'd settle for a puppy right now.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the fall weather.

Sending lots of baby dust to you all.

Well my period finally turned up after I booked a Drs appointment typical eh?! I still have my appointment but I doubt they will do anything now but I might go anyway to talk about it? I dont know I feel as if its driving me mad! Baby Dust to all! Hope you are all well! x

Hey ladies! I'm sorry to hear it's been a hard week for both of you. Faith - Is you cycle normally so long or was this an odd month for you? Are you still planning to go to the dr to discuss things? Superlilwifey - Please don't give up! I know its not easy but try to stay positive (of course, I need to take my own advice sometimes). I'm positive we'll each have our own time. Maybe mother nature knows that it's somehow not the right time and wants to hold off until things are more settled for you. Then again, sometimes I think I need to schedule something big because then it'll happen, right when it's most inconvenient.

Well, I'm oving this week and I have high hopes. DH is aware and ready himself. Over the past couple of months I've been paying more attention to my body and I feel I'm better able to pinpoint ovulation. Cramps or pains that I might have previously assumed as indigestion, the timing and cm makes it clear it must be ovulation. I've also been using opk's the past couple of days, so I think it'll be in the next 48 hours. The great thing is that it's finally conducive with DH's work schedule so we'll be able to bd every other day like we need to. We also have a romantic date night for Thursday night so we can't possibly miss this window.

Maybe it's just delusional optimism, but I'm really excited this month because I just feel like the timing is <right>:happydance: That being said, I know I'll be super anxious the next two weeks and sad/upset if it doesn't happen. Not to mention if it doesn't next month either, I'll have my AF for both Thanksgiving and Christmas! Anyway, I hope things look up for you girls and good luck to each of us!

I hope the OPKs, Date Night and BD every other day helps for you!!!!

Sorry I'm still kind of MIA, This month is always a bit rough, Didn't get to spend my dads b.day with him and I have never missed one but hopefully next year he'll be moved up here and we can pick right back up with his chocolate cake habits!!! Then it was 12 of Nov everyone was worrying about for me its been 2 years since my mom lost her battle with Colon Cancer and everyone kept checking up on me. I did good I started making my dads quilt which is crazy colors!! Bright Green, Purple and White!! He's gonna love it though...

This month was the if it happens it happens!! And well. I had my period on Oct 26 and based on mymonthlycyles I OV on Nov 6 and today I had some weird spotting it reminded me of my period starts and ends just not as brown or as pink kind of an odd mix a whole 6 days before my period is due Based on this calculator thing I found

You are on Cycle Day: 20
Estimated Ovulation & Conception Date: November 6, 2011
Estimated Implantation Dates: Between November 12, 2011 and November 16, 2011, or cycle day 20 - 24

I hope these are all positive signs that it might happen this month! But I'm not going to get my hopes up yet. I'm going to wait it out cause good things come to those who wait my momma always use to tell me.

Oh and I had lots of CM for the last 2 days before this happened..

DH wanted to BD this morning cause he knows the witch is coming soon (hopefully not) and I told him after coming back from the bathroom we couldn't and he was like did your period come and i was like no I don't know its weird. He was just like "relax and take it easy for a few days" SOOOOOOO I don't knwo if he has been talking to the ladies at work and if he knows of Implantation bleeding or what!!

You know, I kind of thought that once we starting ttc that DH would take an interest and look up how everything works and whatnot....but that was giving him too much credit. Apparently he, like most men, thought that simply have sex occasionally would get the job done. This week he finally started asking questions and I've explained to him how short the window was and everything, so I think he appreciates how important timing is now.

That being said, he didn't put his best effort in this week I think. Our date night was nice, but he had a migraine so bd was out that evening. Thankfully it turned out that I ovulated later than I thought and the next day he made an honest effort. Technically we bd'ed 1 1/2 times during my fertile window (1/2 bc he didn't finish....lol still counts, right?!). The interesting thing was that today I am 3dpo, and I had a little spotting. I never spot between periods, but it's still early for implantation bleeding, right? DH got pretty excited when I told him about the spotting and implantation bleeding. I'd really hate to get his hopes up for nothing. Trying to stay positive....

SuerlilWifey, I'm glad to hear you're trying a relaxed month. Based on that calculator, did you guess get some bd'ing in around then? I'm sorry you didn't get to visit your dad for his birthday. Do you plan to see him during the holidays at all?

It might be a little early im not sure but they say every woman is different!!!

My DH is totally different he took a real interest in it when we was TTC full force he was even asking questions and did some online reading. I think it is a guy thing not to take interest in it cause it would take the fun away from it all.

Well (sorry if its TMI) I don't see anything when on the paper when I use the restroom. I checked by finger testing (sorry) and its a lighter color now more yellowish with a bit of brown. This is so confusing. I know only one third of women to get Implantation bleeding. Soo its like Ahhhhhhh!!! I have a long 6 days to wait till AF is suppose to show.

I hope my cycle isn't getting shorter though its already 25/26 days some days AF even shows up a day early but rarely.....

TTC is seeming more like a science and research project. Lol

Hope you are all doing well! I really want to know if I am ovulating but I dont know where to start though! I mean I went back to the Drs but I have to wait a year before I can get tests?! Its so frustrating! Hows it so hard! Sending lots of Baby Dust! I dont know what to do to help things? x

Hope you are all doing well! I really want to know if I am ovulating but I dont know where to start though! I mean I went back to the Drs but I have to wait a year before I can get tests?! Its so frustrating! Hows it so hard! Sending lots of Baby Dust! I dont know what to do to help things? x

Well, if you're concerned you may not be ovulating then you shouldn't have to wait a year for testing. Do you use OPK's? If you don't, you should try them for a month just to see. They don't actually confirm ovulation, but if you never get a positive, I would be concerned too. I guess if the doctor said to wait a year, then everything else must be normal so she/he doesn't think there's reason for concern? What did the dr say about your lengthy cycle(s)?

I said everything I was concerned about and she just said if I dont conceive within a year then they will test me for infertility but she cant say yes or no about my worries because she doesnt know until I get tested? x

I also said you know can I find out if im ovulating or not and she went not really theres nothing I can do? I just think they dont wanna do anything until ive waited all that time! But its so difficult! x

Well that sucks that she wasn't more helpful! I mean, she should at least have suggested charting temps and opks. As far as I know, before doing an testing, those are the only ways you can track your cycle to show ovulation. You should also look into some of the vitamins and such that encourage ovulation, like soy, angus castus, evening primrose oil and of course folic acid. Have you thought about your DH at all? I mean, like if his swimmers are good and all? You should put him on a multivitamin too, just to pump up his boys, lol.

So, remember all that positivity I had last week? Well, it all but drained out of me today. Despite the fact that I felt pretty crummy all day (abdominal pain, not cramps just discomfort, little nauseous) I begin to think that it was probably not the right month. But I have renewed excited when I saw that I was spotting again! Okay, so it's still early, I know, but it's just weird enough to be intriguing.

Plus, we just found out that we're moving this weekend and it's got DH so concerned. He said he doesn't want me doing any lifting and such bc what if it dislodges the possible bean? The TWW is super annoying! I'm gonna take a test on Monday morning before we move the big stuff, but that's only cd1o so still pretty early, but not impossible. It is soooooo hard not to get my hopes up....

@Faith Doctors are always a pain it sucks they are making you wait when you have concerns just like the rest of the population! It's just her opinion I think not everyone should have to wait a year to see if anything is wrong if they think and believe there is. Isn't that what they are suppose to do? Help someone.

@MrsAttard Congrats on the moving!! and yes the TWW is super annoying. My spotting has kind of gone away. I do some a bit of color once in awhile but its all gone after 2 days! DH doesn't want me to do anything of much really. Guess he read up things after all!! He just wants me to take it easy and not lift anything. I mean What could I possible find to lift anyways? Lol He doesn't even want me to clean up a lot. I hope that if I am pregnant he doesn't turn into one of those husbands that freak out if I do anything. I might just have to throw something at him.

AF suppose to show sunday so depending if i OV on the 6 that would make me 10DPO today.... I only have a few more days to wait then maybe 3 more days to see if its gonna be late or not.

Well, I had some more spotting today. DH is starting to get excited, and so I am, I'm just afraid it will be for nothing. I posted a thread about evening primrose oil and whether it could cause spotting, and a couple of the girls said that's what it might be :cry: But I'm trying to stay hopeful....

The funny thing was, today we were talking to our manager about our move and he basically said that he thinks we should have a baby! He was so funny bc he prob doesn't realize we're trying and hopeful for this or the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->